'Religion of Peace' attacks in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Are you saying Hitler wasn't a Christian? I think you've just shown you don't understand the no true Scotsman fallacy. There are over 1 billion Muslims and 99.999% of them aren't killing anyone. Are they all disobeying Islamic teaching by being peaceful? If I go to several mosques and ask the person in charge whether Muslims should kill infidels will they all say yes? If so, why aren't more Muslims killing infidels?

I think it's more likely all these terrorists aren't Muslims anymore than "Christian" terrorists were Christians which means your posts probably amount to slander perhaps motivated by a hatred of Muslims due to prejudice.
You're not aware of what's going on around you. The Clarion project, Memri, The religion of Peace, The Voice of the Martyrs, should all be on your mind...

August has been a very calm month for jihadist. The numbers are usually higher...

Jihad report for August...
There were 176 attacks in 31 countries, 32 of which were suicide attacks, injuring 1,077 people and killing 1,006.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
So just because it's not happening in your backyard doesn't mean it's not happening. And I hope 911 changed your mind about ISLAM.

There are about 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. About 300 million of them Islamic radicals, and close to 200 million jihadist. Those numbers are lower than those of Mid-East expert Daniel Pipes when he was asked in 2007 how many jihadist are there in the world. A radical, is different than a jihadist in that they won't participate in attacks, but support them.

True Muslim's are people like in ISIS Al'qiada, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram, The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbolah...I think you get the meaasge. Islam began by conversion by the sword, so it's peaceful Muslim's who are NOT true Muslim's.

Demographics of Islam

"Islam is the world’s second largest religion after Christianity, with approximately 1.5 billion adherents—nearly a quarter of the global population. Islam dominates the religious landscape of the Middle East, North Africa, and large parts of Asia. Though the Arab world is often regarded as the historical heartland of Islam, Arabs comprise only about 20 percent of the world’s Muslim population, while about 30 percent come from the Indian subcontinent and the rest live in Asia outside the Middle East and the West. The country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, home to about 13 percent of all Muslims worldwide. Islam is the largest religion in Africa, with a particularly strong presence in the North and West. Sizeable Muslim minorities exist in many countries, including Russia and China. Islam is the second largest religion in much of Europe, and Muslim communities exist in North and South America as well. By best estimates, 87-90 percent of Muslims are Sunni and 10-13 percent are Shi’a, with small numbers belonging to other sects."

Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow...nice proving you're such an "enlightened" Christian. :rolleyes:
Well now lets see...

I could either go nuts quoting surah's to prove my point. But don't like posting verses from the devil's book on a Christian web site. I will if I have to.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but...

Wasn't it you who condemned someone the forum several times, in several different ways, for believing different? In fact an entire post with nothing but condemnation? Was that you?

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I don't make blanket statement on over a billion people worldwide on actions of a subset of them,unlike your comment. And I've called you on your bad theology and scientific evidence in another thread. You, not all Christians.

Thanks for trying though

Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't make blanket statement on over a billion people worldwide on actions of a subset of them,unlike your comment. And I've called you on your bad theology and scientific evidence in another thread. You, not all Christians.

Thanks for trying though
And you never put a nickels worth in confronting anything I said. I almost put you on ignore for your condemning demeanor. I hope we don't see it again.

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Back to the the No True Scotsman nonsense I see. Hitler was more into the occult then anything else.

So those who identify as Christians who are more into the occult aren't true Chrirstians? You might want to learn what you're talking about before judging to avoid making a fool of yourself. You clearly don't understand the No True Scotsman fallacy.

Also, attacking fundamentalist Muslims that seem to take a ultra-literalist stance with the Qu'ran and the hadiths doesn't negate the fact either that they practice Islam, albeit a highly skewed form.

Practicing a "highly skewed form" of Islam does NOT make them any more of a Muslim than heretics practicing a highly skewed form of Christianity. Do you consider members of the Westboro Baptist Church to be Christians?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Do you know what a non sequitur is?
It's when something doesn't follow the previous.
This is a great example.

So, anyway, get acquainted with what Christ and Islam teaches.
This should prevent you from making hollow PC statements.

Where did you get your degree in Islamic studies? You must have an advanced degree from a prestiguous university to allow you to understand Islam better than 99.9% of Muslims. I hope you're not just an extremely arrogant person who likes to judge others when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
You might want to learn what you're talking about before judging to avoid making a fool of yourself. You clearly don't understand the No True Scotsman fallacy.

Sure I do, it's the only type of argument you have made thus far.

Practicing a "highly skewed form" of Islam does NOT make them any more of a Muslim than heretics practicing a highly skewed form of Christianity. Do you consider members of the Westboro Baptist Church to be Christians?

I could say no to the Westboro Church being Christians, but that's personal opinion even if it's based on their actions in the public eye. But I can't change the fact they identify as Christians. That is objective fact.

You use personal opinion more then objective fact in regards to Islamic extremists. I would simply state that personal opinion doesn't equal objective fact and to use that going forward. I personally think Westboro is on the same personal level of dislike for me as Al-Qaeda,ISIS, Neo-Nazis and so on. But it still doesn't change an objective view, no matter how distasteful it could be.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
No. We get it, Muslim's hate Christians, Jews, and all non-Muslims.

I've known several Muslims who know I'm a Christian and none of them hated me. In fact, they loved me as their neighbor more than most people I know who identify as Christian (primarily non-denominational Protestants who call themselves "evangelical" and "born again").

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Sure I do, it's the only type of argument you have made thus far.

I won't waste my time explaining it to someone who clearly isn't interested in learning.

I could say no to the Westboro Church being Christians

Just like I could say no to terrorists being Muslims. Accuse yourself of believing the No True Scotsman fallacy if you have a problem with it.

but that's personal opinion even if it's based on their actions in the public eye. But I can't change the fact they identify as Christians. That is objective fact.

What they identify with is irrelevant. Some delusional murders identify as God. By your faulty logic, that would mean God is a murderer.

You use personal opinion more then objective fact in regards to Islamic extremists. I would simply state that personal opinion doesn't equal objective fact and to use that going forward. I personally think Westboro is on the same personal level of dislike for me as Al-Qaeda,ISIS, Neo-Nazis and so on. But it still doesn't change an objective view, no matter how distasteful it could be.

I don't recall expressing a personal opinion nor do I recall you ever providing any evidence that any terrorists were Muslims.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You're not aware of what's going on around you. The Clarion project, Memri, The religion of Peace, The Voice of the Martyrs, should all be on your mind...

August has been a very calm month for jihadist. The numbers are usually higher...

Jihad report for August...
There were 176 attacks in 31 countries, 32 of which were suicide attacks, injuring 1,077 people and killing 1,006.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
So just because it's not happening in your backyard doesn't mean it's not happening. And I hope 911 changed your mind about ISLAM.

There are about 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. About 300 million of them Islamic radicals, and close to 200 million jihadist. Those numbers are lower than those of Mid-East expert Daniel Pipes when he was asked in 2007 how many jihadist are there in the world. A radical, is different than a jihadist in that they won't participate in attacks, but support them.

True Muslim's are people like in ISIS Al'qiada, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram, The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbolah...I think you get the meaasge. Islam began by conversion by the sword, so it's peaceful Muslim's who are NOT true Muslim's.

Demographics of Islam

"Islam is the world’s second largest religion after Christianity, with approximately 1.5 billion adherents—nearly a quarter of the global population. Islam dominates the religious landscape of the Middle East, North Africa, and large parts of Asia. Though the Arab world is often regarded as the historical heartland of Islam, Arabs comprise only about 20 percent of the world’s Muslim population, while about 30 percent come from the Indian subcontinent and the rest live in Asia outside the Middle East and the West. The country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, home to about 13 percent of all Muslims worldwide. Islam is the largest religion in Africa, with a particularly strong presence in the North and West. Sizeable Muslim minorities exist in many countries, including Russia and China. Islam is the second largest religion in much of Europe, and Muslim communities exist in North and South America as well. By best estimates, 87-90 percent of Muslims are Sunni and 10-13 percent are Shi’a, with small numbers belonging to other sects."

Sounds like you really hate Muslims. Did you have a bad experience with one Muslim and want to take it out on all of them?

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
There Is nothing to learn with you though. You kinda proved it in your opening thread about this supposed Aramaic gospel that doesn't actually exist.

and no, my personal opinion doesn't change objective fact. I could have a personal opinion about that dirt is actually chocolate pudding, it doesn't change facts that dirt is dirt, does it? And no what they identify with is NOT irrelevant, it's call their own personal views. Again, no matter how distasteful, it doesn't change how they see themselves. Or how society would view them from.

As for a list of muslims that are or were terrorists: Osama Bin Laden, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, Abu Yahya al-Libi, Nasir al-Wuhayshi, Ramzi Yousef, Mahmumd Abouhalima, Mouhammed Salameh, Abdul Rahman Yasin, Ahmed Ajaj, Khaled Sheikh Mohammed and a couple that hit close to home, Ahmed Said Khadr, Omar Khadr.

That help? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Closed until further notice.jpg

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,507,166.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread will remain closed, due to persistent flaming of Muslims.
Please note that it is against CF rules to flame others, even those of non-Christian faith.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.