Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'd wager dollars to donuts that what we're actually seeing here is not some sort of bid to get everyone to "join up" with some kind of syncretic religion, but an outgrow of policies common across the gulf countries that prohibit the construction of new church buildings. I know that in Kuwait, for instance, there is a "multi-confessional" church building in which each Christian confession occupies its own floor. I know there's a floor for Coptic Orthodox (the person who told me about it had just gotten back to the States after staying in Kuwait for some time, and was a member of the Coptic Orthodox Church), another for Catholics, and I think another for whatever Protestant confession is dominant over there (Anglican, maybe? I can't remember). I suppose if being all housed in the same building is enough to accuse them all of some kind of ecumenical naughtiness, then so be it, but the point is that it's not by their own choosing that things are like that. Similar to how the first ever Coptic Orthodox liturgy was held recently in Saudi Arabia: Even though the authorities there (or more specifically, King Suliman himself) approved of it, it wasn't held in a church building because they obviously don't have those in Saudi Arabia.
We will see, of course. There is a total misunderstanding of Islam by many, if not most Christians. For example,

“The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth". Vatican Council statement.

This is patently false, to anyone not deceived. They inadvertently worship Satan, who falsely claims to be God. They deny the reality of Jesus dying and rising again, make a mass murdering paedophile superior to Christ and happily murder anyone who disagrees with them. Satan tried to make himself like God (Isaiah 14:14). Satan founded the religion of Islam precisely to gain the worship that is due only to God. It's worked pretty well so far.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been criticised for trying to expose the danger that Islam poses to non-Muslim nations. Most governments suppress the truth about Islam. If the average person knew what was going on, there would be an outcry. As it is, the silence is deafening.

Australian pro-Palestine group declares acts of terror 'ethically justified'

Islam claims to be the religion of peace. They have a funny way of showing it. And most nations in the world have allowed these monsters into society to spread their wicked lies and to promote violence against anyone who is not Muslim. Jihad, coming to a place near you.

What we are seeing in Western Nations is the joining of ideologies.

Marxist ideology, currently seen in DEI initiatives and so forth which are dividing our countries, are throwing ethnic Jews in with "whites" making them part of the "privileged" in the world who are responsible for all the ills of the world.

When you follow through on the racism being taught to the world stage, then anti semitism against Israel as a nation on the world stage is the logical result - and we see it happening in America on every single college campus because of this ideology.

When you couple that with the conquering nature of Islam itself and a warring Palestinian people, then you have an alliance created in hell with the Marxist's eating from Islam/Hamas and Islam eating from the Marxist's.

Hamas is as coupled right now with the post modernists as they are to the Muslim Brotherhood. It's why Hamas won't agree to any terms of peace... They have way too much western support ATM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Islam, Judaism and Catholicism will eventually merge, in my view. This is underway right now. Then there will be a world religion pitted against the real church. I don't know exactly how it will pan out. Hopefully, I won't be around to find out.

I would agree with you that Islam and Catholic is beginning to merge through the Marxist political. But I would argue the Jews, at least some anyway, appear to be staying well away from all that from what I'm seeing (see, for example, Ben Shapiro and other outspoken Jews).

So where are you seeing Jews joining this coalition, I'm curious? It seems the right of the Israeli government has nothing to do with any of it to my eyes. I'm seeing more Jews joining the Christian side, at least the anti Marxist side.

• Agree
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly. I do not consider the Catholic organisation Christian, although many Catholics are indeed Christian. One of the giveaways is precisely that they would consider merging with Islam and Judaism. Light cannot fellowship with darkness, so Catholicism is of the darkness, not the light. Once this religion is established, it will turn on the true church and this world religion's true nature will be revealed.

You can visit a temple in Qatar that has a Synagogue, Mosque and Church under the same roof. There is at least one working group that aims to facilitate the merger. You can see the appeal. Join this merged group and you will no longer be persecuted. Genuine believers are unlikely to be fooled, but there are many who are Christian in name only. What bothers me is how many Christians truly believe that Islam is only a little different from Christianity. Ignorance is not bliss. It is dangerous.

It's illegal to have Christian and Jewish houses of worship in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Against the law.

The Muslims took over houses of worship that were once synagogues and churches and turned them into mosques sometimes, but Christians and Jews cannot worship their God there. (Except in some rare cases of tourism purposes).

Last edited:
Reactions: MegChristian
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We will see, of course. There is a total misunderstanding of Islam by many, if not most Christians. For example,

“The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth". Vatican Council statement.

This is patently false, to anyone not deceived. They inadvertently worship Satan, who falsely claims to be God. They deny the reality of Jesus dying and rising again, make a mass murdering paedophile superior to Christ and happily murder anyone who disagrees with them. Satan tried to make himself like God (Isaiah 14:14). Satan founded the religion of Islam precisely to gain the worship that is due only to God. It's worked pretty well so far.

I agree with you. I'm formerly Muslim (now a saved child of God), and Islam does not know or worship God.

You do have to find some balance in speech though. They are lost sinners in need of Christ. 2 Timothy 2:25 is always good to keep in mind.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It's illegal to have Christian and Jewish houses of worship in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Against the law.

The Muslims took over houses of worship that were once synagogues and churches and turned them into mosques sometimes, but Christians and Jews cannot worship their God there. (Except in some rare cases of tourism purposes).
My apologies, it is United Arab Emirates, not Qatar.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I agree with you. I'm formerly Muslim (now a saved child of God), and Islam does not know or worship God.

You do have to find some balance in speech though. They are lost sinners in need of Christ. 2 Timothy 2:25 is always good to keep in mind.
Sure, and many Muslims are turning to Christ at great risk to themselves. My hope is to disavow the idea that Islam is not much different from Christianity, which is not true.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have a friend from Egypt. He moved to the United States because he wanted to convert from Islam to Christianity. He said he'd be killed if he stayed in Egypt and did that.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So other than bashing Muslims what do you propose Christians do? Fight them?
Christians need to pray against the spirit of Islam. Islam needs to be exposed for what it is, a bloody religion founded by a mass murdering paedophile. In many places, it is whitewashed and Muslim crime covered up. Too many Christians subscribe to the fallacy that Islam is an Abrahamic religion. It is nothing of the sort.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It's not possible for "radical" Islam to be true Islam if greater than 99% of the world's Muslims aren't radicalized.

The violent verses found in the Qur'an and those that call for the killing of non-Muslims have a very specific application. In each and every verse where the killing of unbelievers is mentioned, there are strict conditions prescribed for doing so, and not a single one calls for the killing of unbelievers simply for being unbelievers.

The verses that call for killing in the Qur'an were revealed to specific audiences under specific circumstances that took place over 1,400 years ago. That point in history and those being spoken to have long passed, and the verses commanding that unbelievers be killed or converted to Islam are not applicable to Muslims living in 2024.

Islamic terrorism, like what we have seen over the past two decades, is a recent phenomenon. Prior to 2010, less than 10% of all terrorism globally was Islamic-related. The increase in Islamic terrorism we we have seen since the 2010s has been a direct result of western intervention in the Middle East, South Asia, and North Africa.
The specific reasons for killing infidels is that they reject Mohamed and the Qur'an. Since that covers around 7 billion people, there are a lot of potential victims. Islam is what Islam does. Check out the list of countries that persecute Christians. They are mostly Muslim. In Pakistan, it is legally a death sentence to leave Islam or commit supposed blasphemy. In a number of other countries, it is a death sentence despite being not stated in the law. The reason for that is simple. In those places, the Qur'an is the law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not all Muslims act like so-called "Radical Muslims." You cannot lump them all together.

The radical Muslims are the good Muslims who are just imitating Mohammed. Mohammed was a Jihadist while at Medina in the last 9 years of his life.

If you want to know Islam, then know Mohammed. The Koran instructs Muslims to imitate Mohammed because he is the perfect Muslim.

Bill Warner, PhD: To Know Islam, Know Mohammed - YouTube [4:14]

Turns out that Allah in Arabic look a lot like 666 in Greek numbers:

The Path to 666 | Christian Forums

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The radical Muslims are the good Muslims who are just imitating Mohammed. Mohammed was a Jihadist while at Medina in the last 9 years of his life.

If you want to know Islam, then know Mohammed. The Koran instructs Muslims to imitate Mohammed because he is the perfect Muslim.

Turns out that Allah in Arabic look a lot like 666 in Greek numbers:

The Path to 666 | Christian Forums
I definitely don’t disagree. Mohammad was not a peaceful man

Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Generalizations are also referred to as blanket statements. They do not hold true. I had a Muslim neighbor. He was about as radical as a pair of plain tennis shoes. He did his job as a meat inspector without causing issues for anyone.

I think the term extremist would be more descriptive.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Generalizations are also referred to as blanket statements. They do not hold true. I had a Muslim neighbor. He was about as radical as a pair of plain tennis shoes. He did his job as a meat inspector without causing issues for anyone.

I agree. Most American Muslims are not extremists.

Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

General statements if they are generally true in the main can and should be said.

You can say 'I have met many lovely Muslims' and also say "Islam is not a peaceful religion" and have both statements be equally true.

Mohammed has taken the nation-state portion of Judaism and coupled it with the heavy proselytizing of Christianity and added the conquering nature of any general from that era to create something very dangerous and that everyone in western nations should see as as direct threat to your way of life.

Many people lost their lives and oftentimes their nations learning the above. They are definitely lessons we should learn from without living through.

But that doesn't stop many Muslims from being fine people. And knowing lovely Muslims doesn't make Islam any less of a threat.

• Love
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Would you like to show me a Muslim country/society that is without an element of fundamentalism?
You’re right many if not most Muslim countries are radical. No argument from me.

Upvote 0

Trivalee

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2021
London
✟186,950.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Most American Muslims are not extremists.
You are dead wrong. Their (at least some of them) extremism is smouldering underneath. The reason it hasn't been unleashed is because they are still playing the acceptance game to lure America into accepting them as peaceful. In the next 20-30 years they would have gained more foothold in Congress and many other sensitive departments of the American fabric, such as the Justice system, etc.

They know they'll be hit with a tone of brick if they show their true colour prematurely. America is trigger-happy with a lot of citizens armed to the teeth looking for an excuse to let rip! This is the only thing keeping them in check for now.

I am English and since we have become apostate, Islam has taken over the UK and the rest of Europe. Anyone who believes that one brand of Islam is more peaceful than the other is deceived. I've just given the reason they can't try their violence in Europe on American soil for now. They are just bidding their time. But as America continues to drift into apostasy, Islam will continue to grow and gain more converts - so it won't be too long before the dynamics change.

Isn't it remarkable that despite the hullabaloo about the supposed suffering of Palestinians, no Arab nation wants to take them in? It was the same story during the Syrian refugee crisis. While their rich Arab neighbours wouldn't take them in, they didn't hesitate to provide them with funding to build elaborate mosques in their adoptive European countries. So, if anyone is still blind to the overall Muslim world agenda, then they are blind and need to pray for discernment. In this season, we must be like the children of Issachar to discern the times of the age.

For some time now, we, the handful of Christian believers (I mean born-again, not just religious people) in Europe have been looking to America as the last frontier. But, sadly, we've had to admit to ourselves that America too, is falling. Believe it or not, Africa is the hope of any serious pushback against the encroachment of Islam these days.

• Love
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,914.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Muhammad and his companions were warriors, much like King David and Joshua in the Bible. If we look at Muhammad and his actions through a historical lens, while they appear bad from our modern perspective, they were normal for the point in history at which he lived.

The verses found in the Qur'an were revealed during specific battles that took place around 1400 years ago. There's not a command found anywhere in the Qur'an that instructs Muslims to kill non-believers forever; once the battles during the days of Muhammad were over, that was it. That point in history and those being spoken to have long passed, and the verses commanding that unbelievers be killed or converted to Islam are no longer applicable to Muslims today. Textual and historical context are key to interpreting religious scriptures, and if someone reads them without knowing the backstory, they will almost certainly misinterpret their true meaning.

No one with even a basic background in Islamic studies would agree with what Bill Warner says in that video. Bill Warner received his PhD in physics and mathematics from North Carolina State University in 1968. He has no background whatsoever in Islamic studies and/or Islamic history. I've seen other videos by him, and his intent is clearly to misrepresent Islam in order to push his anti-Islam/Muslim agenda on people who have little to no knowledge of what Islam actually teaches and what Muslims believe.

I also noticed in that video he made the claim that the Golden Rule does not exist in Islam; this is false. The Qur’an and hadiths have several references to the Golden Rule. Below are a few examples:

"That which you want for yourself, seek for mankind." (Hadith Sukhanan-i-Muhammad)

"Fear God wherever you tread, erase bad deeds with good ones, and be kind to mankind." (Hadith Sunan al-Tirmidhi)

"...if anyone slays a human being-unless it be [in punishment] for murder or for spreading corruption on earth-it shall be as though he had slain all mankind; whereas, if anyone saves a life, it shall be as though he had saved the lives of all mankind..." (Qur'an 5:32)

If you want to learn what Islam actually teaches, it's best to get your information from actual Muslims and Islamic sources.

Having a decent understanding of the Qur'an, what Islam teaches, and what Muslims actually believe provides us with a starting point for reaching out to Muslims where they currently stand, and allows us to introduce them to Jesus as the Son of God and as the Savior of all mankind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What we are seeing in Western Nations is the joining of ideologies.

Marxist ideology, currently seen in DEI initiatives and so forth which are dividing our countries, are throwing ethnic Jews in with "whites" making them part of the "privileged" in the world who are responsible for all the ills of the world.

When you follow through on the racism being taught to the world stage, then anti semitism against Israel as a nation on the world stage is the logical result - and we see it happening in America on every single college campus because of this ideology.

When you couple that with the conquering nature of Islam itself and a warring Palestinian people, then you have an alliance created in hell with the Marxist's eating from Islam/Hamas and Islam eating from the Marxist's.

Hamas is as coupled right now with the post modernists as they are to the Muslim Brotherhood. It's why Hamas won't agree to any terms of peace... They have way too much western support ATM.
It is the old idea, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" with a power seeking core of Marxism.

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0