Reincarnation

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you actually being serious?? David's motivation for writing that Psalm doesn't mean that every passage in it is a reference to David killing Uriah to get Bathsheba. David did NOT do those things while he was in the womb. The only conclusion I can come to when reading statements like that is that either you're unable to be reasonable or you're unwilling to be reasonable. Either way, I don't think I can help you any further.

it says the sin was committed by the mother at conception and the unborn brought up in iniquity, not sin.
it sounds more like its talking about David and Bathsheba who were sinful, the bible is silent on any sinful acts committed by Davids parents.
i could be wrong but thats how i see it.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
it says the sin was committed by the mother at conception and the unborn brought up in iniquity, not sin. .

There seems to be agreement among Bible authorities that iniquity means serious guilt or guilt that's deserving of punishment. That's why pushing everything off onto the mother seems questionable.

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There seems to be agreement among Bible authorities that iniquity means serious guilt or guilt that's deserving of punishment. That's why pushing everything off onto the mother seems questionable.

which mother you think its talking about?

Upvote 0