Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
:sorry: Ive been through mucho lately and through out my life yes ive had crushes and for some my great luck All have rejected. So I would cling to hope that maybe something could change but that never happens.

I tried the drop and go method where I say, "okay we'll just be friends.". But then the guy just dissappears sooo I just dropped him off my radar because I dont want him to think I'm being a freak and being clingy. It will best secure my heart anyway.

I tried the crush and go but nope thats just the crush and be more crushed for me. "Hey your awesome wanna have some tea and biscuit? No? :sigh: thats no surprise soooo. Whose next?

But now im to the give up point so im like its over. Im tired of being hurt so i just give up. I dont want to have Hope either cause it stinks to have it up then come crashing. Sorry to be a dark cloud but this just stinks. I must be super defective. Ahhh i just need to pray and ask God to help me here. Im so tired of it all.

Reactions: Obzocky

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
But now im to the give up point so im like its over. Im tired of being hurt so i just give up. I dont want to have Hope either cause it stinks to have it up then come crashing.

I would just say to be careful of this mindset. If you give up already and close yourself off, you won't ever be ready for the day when you do meet someone. I have been rejected too; guys lose interest, forget me, find someone else but it's their lost. It doesn't define who I am as a person or my self worth. It doesn't define you, either. There are so many people out there whom we have never met. Don't think that because of the few that you have interacted with already in your life, determines how it's going to play out for the remainder of your life. Okay? You are worth it. Don't let anyone or any situation tell you different. Don't get into the groove of giving up and losing all hope. Not until you are dead is all hope gone. I'm praying for you. :hug: Sorry you are going through this.

Reactions: Sapphyre
Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are not defective. You are exactly how God made you, and therefore perfect in His eyes. Not everyone you meet will agree, of course, and believe me, I know exactly how that goes and how much it can hurt. But like Er said, you can't let the opinions of others define you or how you live you life. I know it hurts so much to be constantly rejected and friend zoned, but all that means is it simply wasn't meant to be with those people. Just because no one's loved you yet or lately doesn't mean no one ever will again. Don't lose that hope.

Praying for you sister. :hug:

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Speaking from experience (and still learning, God help me I am so bad at it):

Wallowing in pain and rejection is like having an open wound and feeding it some salt every day. Of all the productive things you could be doing for yourself, this isn&#8217;t one of them. It&#8217;s unlikely that you like pain but you&#8217;ve become used to being invested in feeling like you are not good enough for someone and want to give up on yourself. It gives you a purpose but the truth is, your purpose has become finding reasons to continue justifying the pain and rejection and basically why you&#8217;re not good enough. You&#8217;re actually rejecting yourself. You are good, and you are good enough! You are good enough because its obvious that you are hurting and sad, and you are good enough because even when we feel this way you have a choice to stop it. Feeling sorry for yourself only makes things worse (I know this so well). It&#8217;s a misappropriation of energy and time spent focusing on on negative things rather then the hundred list of positive things you have. :)

I say its better that he was not the right person because when the right person comes, he will be worth that wait. :)

Upvote 0

HazelWings

There is no one like our God
Apr 17, 2011
Oregon
Visit site
✟18,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Awwww, Ester :hug: We're all defective, every single one of us. God has amazing plans for each of us, it's just sometimes hard to have the patience for it. You're amazing, beautiful, talented, funny, and sweet. Any guy that chooses not to pursue you is missing out!

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thanks guys. Im sorry i was in a rant muck mood but thank you all. You are all right. I was just in wrong set of mind. :) Thanks

It is good to let the negative out and it is good that you feel comfortable enough to do so here. If we never let our negative feelings out they'd just eat away at us inside, that does no one any good at all, if only as it can stop us hearing the good others see in us, good that we often forget during particularly negative moments.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like you are trying too hard. If you get turned down more than twice a year, you might not be picky enough in who you would be willing to marry. Personally, I want to know that the person I am hanging out with looks like incredible marriage potential before I consider going in that kind of direction with them. If they don't look ideal, then why would I bother? I don't want a half-hearted marriage. A lot of marriages look like they start well, but how many marriages end gloriously better than they started? It's rather unheard of. Why? Because people choose to settle, and many times that settling just ends up in divorce or bitterness later. That said, imo, it's better to spend time finding out who you are and what you want in life/what God has called you to, and then when you have found yourself, you have a better idea of what is unacceptable for marriage material. It's much better to wait and get hugs and emails from friends than it is to bring children into the world into more pain and suffering. It's like people who eat fast food all the time because they can't wait to get home and cook something healthier. What happens? They get fat or die of a heart attack. Or in the least, they don't have as much energy and spunk as someone who does eat healthy and has the nutrients to be able to do more in life.

And some people won't end up meeting the right person. Why? Because we don't live in a perfect world. Christians get martyr'd every year. People needlessly die from cancers. The devil is still waging war against us, and he still has a pretty good army in the world. We aren't always going to get every blessing God wants to give us, and in fact we live without many of them every day. But we live and walk with God, and work on making the world a better place and on kicking the devil more out of the world. That way the future generation is better off than we were, and eventually we will all be in heavenly bliss. The question is, are we willing to give up our assumption that we need to have a spouse in order for our lives to be awesome? (Though many of us God will still be able to bump us into our spouse if we are walking right with Him because God is divine and able). Do we value ourselves enough to not settle for just anything that looks like it will make us happy? Are we willing to put down our fast food mentalities in order to research a healthy yummy recipe? It takes time to find recipes that are healthy for us and taste good at the same time, but once we've found one, we can have it with us for use over and over, and can bless others with it too. We could settle for a spouse that looks hot and makes us melt but that we know has some drawbacks or that we know we haven't spent enough time researching to see if he/she is good marriage material, or we can wait and do our research, and the "healthy" spouse will be able to continue to be a blessing to ourselves, our children, and others over and over again in the future.

(Notes: I'm too lazy right now to edit this to make it more loving, but I think some of the ideas might be more worthwhile than if I didn't post it, so I'm leaving it up, so please look past my lack of time and energy fault/issue. Also, the fast food reference was not meant to have any underhanded messages attached to it, so don't read into it things that aren't there.)

Upvote 0

Starnchrist

Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I just noticed my reps. See... Sometimes we not alone. And it's good to rant...not too often, but It's good because guess what? I'm not alone. I'm not the only one who feels :sadd:, But I'm passed my rant now. I'm just taking it one day at a time and you know what....:sohappy: I'm gonna be soo happy from now on and say....Forget it... I'll just let live and let love smack into me!

Upvote 0