Racists Are Recruiting. Watch Your White Sons.

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's a sensible and plausible explanation, and I could easily accept that as the genuine reason, except for one thing...

Remember the Bundy standoff? (the first one, not the one where they invaded a federal wildlife refuge)

The police, blue lives one and all, went to carry out their lawful duties... and the Bundy supporters faced them with guns drawn.

RTR4FOZ3-2.jpg

Would you believe me if I told you that the exact same people (on this forum and elsewhere) who dutifully chant "blue lives matter!" whenever someone so much as whispers "black lives matter," were siding with the Bundy criminals... even as they, as you can see in the above picture, were ready and willing to end those blue lives if they decided the situation called for it.

Seems to me that no lives matter once they become inconvenient...

Ted Bundy? You talking about the serial rapist and killer? I don’t remember anybody siding with him, and I was under the impression he acted alone; not with other criminals. However, If you are making the point that most of the people who say blue lives matter also supported Ted Bundy when he was going around murdering all of those women, I will not believe you unless you can provide an outside source to back it up.

If you are going to claim that some of the people who say blue lives matter also supported Ted Bundy, I could believe that however I would consider them the exception not the rule

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Ted Bundy? You talking about the serial rapist and killer? I don’t remember anybody siding with him, and I was under the impression he acted alone; not with other criminals. However, If you are making the point that most of the people who say blue lives matter also supported Ted Bundy when he was going around murdering all of those women, I will not believe you unless you can provide an outside source to back it up.

If you are going to claim that some of the people who say blue lives matter also supported Ted Bundy, I could believe that however I would consider them the exception not the rule

You're either trying to be funny or you're genuinely unaware of what happens in this country.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Am I supposed to take your word for it or do you have a link or something to back up your claim?

Friend, you thought I was referring to Ted Bundy... I'm not sure I can help you here.

You're just going to have to Google "Bundy Standoff" -- but rest assured, it really happened.

Upvote 0

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Friend, you thought I was referring to Ted Bundy... I'm not sure I can help you here.

You're just going to have to Google "Bundy Standoff" -- but rest assured, it really happened.
It doesn’t matter which Bundy you’re talking about, are you claiming most of the people okay with “Blue lives matter” supported this criminal? Or are you just saying some of them did.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You didn't get the memo perhaps because you aren't reading?

1. Justice System reform: we currently have more people incarcerated in the US than any other nation on earth and the vast majority are people of color. A black person will get a more harsh sentence than a white person convicted of the same crime. White people and black people commit most crimes at about the same rate but black people are on the school-->prison pipeline almost immediately.

It's hard to imagine that you really believe this. Whites and blacks don't commit crimes at the same rates. The idea that there is some bizarre school to prison pipeline is ridiculous and removes all agency from black people.

2. Diversity-Equity-Inclusion augmentation to hiring practices need to have some teeth in them.

Meaning what exactly?

3. Education reform: we need to double down on GOOD public education, not this bifurcated system where white people can run away to private school leaving public schools in cities to decay. Also we need to provide better educational opportunities at reasonable costs for all Americans.

4. Healthcare reform: healthcare costs are out of control and minority communities are more negatively impacted by lack of access to affordable healthcare than anyone else.

I've got nothing against education or healthcare reform...but the idea that wealthy people won't be able to buy better opportunities for their children seems silly.

This doesn't even touch on the behavioral component in which white people need to stop whining so much!

That's a pretty racist statement.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It doesn’t matter which Bundy you’re talking about

It matters quite a bit if you don't know who it is...

are you claiming most of the people okay with “Blue lives matter” supported this criminal? Or are you just saying some of them did.

I'm saying that any is too many... and we had way too many...

Upvote 0

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It matters quite a bit if you don't know who it is...

I'm saying that any is too many... and we had way too many...
There are people who shout "black lives matter" but wouldn't hesitate to kill a black person who opposed them, why is it surprising to you that there are people who would shout blue lives matter who would do the same?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
There are people who shout "black lives matter" but wouldn't hesitate to kill a black person who opposed them, why is it surprising to you that there are people who would shout blue lives matter who would do the same?

"opposed them" how? What merits summary execution in this country?

Upvote 0

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"opposed them" how? What merits summary execution in this country?
I didn't say anything about "merit" I'm saying if 90% of blacks who are murdered are killed by other blacks, I can bet cha some of those blacks doing the killing would not hesitate to shout Black Lives Matter to white people

• Winner
Reactions: BeholdenGlory
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's hard to imagine that you really believe this. Whites and blacks don't commit crimes at the same rates. The idea that there is some bizarre school to prison pipeline is ridiculous and removes all agency from black people.

In studies of crimes that are committed at about the same rate (things like drug use/holding etc.) between the races, black people get more harsh sentences. Systemically.

I've got nothing against education or healthcare reform...but the idea that wealthy people won't be able to buy better opportunities for their children seems silly.

Justice, too? Is justice really just "for sale"? If so, then please go found another country. I don't like that.

That's a pretty racist statement.

LOL. Stop whining.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Whenever I hear people blindly accept statistics without question; I know they don’t really have any experience of statistics.

But you didn't hear me say that.

Once you allow yourself to blindly accept statistics without question, it’s possible to blindly accept anything.

You know nothing about me. At least I _understand_ the topic. I don't just blindly hit out and scream "stats lie!" every time I hear a stat I don't like.

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think there's more hyper-awareness of racism than actual racism.

Mind you, I've actually been chased by neo-nazis myself.. but this was one instance, years ago. The bulk of my life was relatively pleasant, and I'd be an ingrate for lying to you and saying otherwise. I am a mixed person (Asian and White) who grew up in a neighborhood and among family and friends who were Asian, White, Mexican, Black.. The 80s were a great time to grow up and I had friends of all stripes. This basic feeling persisted all of the way up until a couple of years ago. I am dumbfounded that it got worse, seemingly on apocalyptic levels, in this short amount of time. Racists are crawling out of holes and falling from the skies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Because I don’t blindly accept statistics without question, you seem to have a problem with that

No, you never heard me say I "blindly accept" statistics. The fact that I have spent many years using them as an integral part of my job means I have an appreciation for how statistics works.

Definitely up for debate

Show me what you got.

(I won't hold my breath. LOL.)

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It WAS a racist statement you made.

Oooooh, pobrecito! I hope I don't cause white people to feel bad about themselves!

Look, I get so tired of whiners. I'm a white guy. I haven't gotten just everything my heart desires throughout my life, but I understand statistically that being a white male in the USA in 2019 is a whole lot better than being just about any other gender or race.

I am SO BORED by this fake manufactured outrage from white people demanding "fairness" the very second their privilege is questioned. It is so unappealing. It makes me hate my own race. Ugh.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Nobody ever said "blue lives matter" until after people started saying "black lives matter"... why is that?

I suppose because the police wanted to make one thing clear that everyone's lives are important. It never would have been made a point of if the other line hadn't come forth.

Upvote 0