Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Rachel Maddow spends opening segment about Mueller report on verge of tears.jpg

"MSNBC host Rachel Maddow kept it together on Friday night, but just barely.

"Returning unexpectedly from a fishing trip in Tennessee to broadcast in the wake of news that the newly-released Mueller report will not include an indictment of President Donald Trump, Maddow spent the better part of her Friday night opening segment seemingly on the verge of tears." More

• Haha
Reactions: The Faceless

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 253485

"Returning unexpectedly from a fishing trip in Tennessee to broadcast in the wake of news that the newly-released Mueller report will not include an indictment of President Donald Trump, Maddow spent the better part of her Friday night opening segment seemingly on the verge of tears." More
That fascist rag did not tell us why Rachel was on the verge of tears. Do you have a theory?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 253485

There wasn't anything in her delivery that could've remotely been described as emotional, except perhaps some of the chuckles at the very beginning, so if something was bothering her, it didn't appear to be related to the Mueller story. But it looks as much like a bad allergy attack as it does anything else. Mine have been going bonkers this week.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There wasn't anything in her delivery that could've remotely been described as emotional, except perhaps some of the chuckles at the very beginning, so if something was bothering her, it didn't appear to be related to the Mueller story. But it looks as much like a bad allergy attack as it does anything else. Mine have been going bonkers this week.
This reminds me of when Democrats denied HRC's collapse.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 253485

...I've lived with a woman for 24 years so I have some idea when a woman is crying. This isn't it. (hint: you might want to review the original source....or not)

Nation on edge for next steps as Mueller probe runs its course

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
That, and being drug in at the last minute to some NBC affiliate studio down in Tennessee she would not have had her own, or even any, make-up technician.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Agree.

She came in from a fishing trip she was on. She may have been disappointed that she hadn't caught a trout yet, but she wasn't on the verge of tears at all. Instead, she seemed energized by the story and described it as history.

The only time I saw her start to cry and take a break was when she got a breaking news release about the young children held from their parents in detention at the border. Compassion is a virtue.

The other time I saw a newswoman crack was in regards to a story she was reading about a child who had been abused being found by the garbage collector in the trash. That was back when the men had to dump the can into the truck by hand. She had compassion, too. It was a horrible story.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 253485

Let me guess... You find this comical, entertaining... what?

What am I to do with this information now?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Let me guess... You find this comical, entertaining... what?

What am I to do with this information now?
Obviously you are supposed to believe that Maddow was close to bursting into tears because the Mueller report didn't "get Trump."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Obviously you are supposed to believe that Maddow was close to bursting into tears because the Mueller report didn't "get Trump."
Doesn’t she always look this way?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That, and being drug in at the last minute to some NBC affiliate studio down in Tennessee she would not have had her own, or even any, make-up technician.

ah, yeah, I misheard that the first time. I initially thought she flew up from TN to her regular studio.

This reminds me of when Democrats denied HRC's collapse.

I'm not sure which collapse you're talking about, but regardless, she wasn't crying; she wasn't on the verge of crying. That much is obvious to anyone not chomping at the bit to be manipulated by a partisan rag like the Daily Caller.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
ah, yeah, I misheard that the first time. I initially thought she flew up from TN to her regular studio.

I'm not sure which collapse you're talking about, but regardless, she wasn't crying; she wasn't on the verge of crying. That much is obvious to anyone not chomping at the bit to be manipulated by a partisan rag like the Daily Caller.
He means this one:

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He means this one:

Yeah, it's so...cool to make fun of someone who was seriously ill. I've had pneumonia, when you can't catch your breath and your muscles give out from lack of oxygen. It's embarrassing to have to be lifted onto a stretcher because you can't do it under your own steam. Three days in the hospital but with their intervention with antibiotics I was up and around again in two days.

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.