Nov 30, 2003
God bless.
Visit site
✟9,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Believers in Messiah are saved. Unbelievers are unsaved. Jewish born people who believe in Messiah Yeshua are physical and spiritual Jews. Gentile born people who believe in Yeshua are spiritual Jews. This does not make them physical Jews.

Where's the replacement???

Last edited:
Upvote 0

David Ben Yosef

Foundation In Torah
Aug 7, 2009
✟9,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Gentile born people who believe in Yeshua are spiritual Jews.
^_^ Pure bunk. The Bible doesn't teach that anywhere, man does. As for the rest of your insulting post, I'm going to choose to ignore it, and you. A decision I made before that I never should have gone back on (as was suggested by several others shortly after I arrived at CF). Trying to make the blind see is a waste of my time. Only HaShem can do that, and you don't want any part of Him. Your obviously only interested in the Hellenized version of Jesus, and Paul. Which bears no resemblance to Yeshua HaMashiach, and Rav Sha'ul. Have a nice life John, I'm through with you. :doh:

Last edited:
Reactions: xDenax
Upvote 0

johnd

Nov 30, 2003
God bless.
Visit site
✟9,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Ran out of time editing this post. Rather than continue the hostilities I would rather reason together. If ignored by some not ignored by others certainly not all... and at least they can benefit from this.

DBY displays typical humanist religious ideals and having no tangible means of their defense resorted to the same argumentative tactics used by other humanist religious idealists (I specifically cited the Mormons, but all who oppose God and truth fall into that category). If that insults anyone please consider at least that your belief system may need to be scanned by the spiritual anti-virus software (the Bible). You may have bought into humanist religious idealism without even realizing it.

I realize and agree that "Christianity" is in major need of tweaking by the word of God. But people like DBY who chunk everything when they disavow Christianity fill the vacuum with doctrines that sound good to mere mortal fallible men. I note by DBY's icon and discussions in the past that he rejects the doctrine of the Trinity. No doubt deeming it a Christian doctrine and rejecting it on that basis along.

Throwing out the baby with the bathwater...

Now DBY with anti-christian chip on shoulder feels it necessary to trounce the doctrine that all believers in Yeshua become spiritual Jews in the Israel of God. Understand he has no biblical basis to disagree with it. He simply wants to. And in his mind that's enough. He calls it hebraic thought and cites nothing to support it. I on the other hand quote scripture after scripture (which is where I even got the notion from). He quotes none. Then comes the broken paw act and the ignore.

Fine.

Truth does this to people sometimes. God does this to people sometimes. The Lord who hardened Pharaoh's heart for example. The same sunlight that hardens the clay (Pharaoh) softens the wax (Moses). DBY if you are still listening... stop being hard hearted towards the Lord. Forget about me.

And to those who haven't the stomach for the hard edge theoglogical discussions take sometimes.... please do avoid these posts or if you must place me on ignore. Theology is no matter to only flutter around like a dandelion seed never lighting on anything tangible just fluttering alone...

Last edited:
Reactions: SGM4HIM
Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Will sure be glad when you two stop the bickering and showing the cyber world how two Believers can agree to disagree without all the venom. Then we can get back to the OP.

I second that !

Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Because I like the star better. No, not to deny. Just, I don't see how a scroll properly represnts my faith. I mean, I wear a Star of David all the time in the form of a necklace. I just feel it represents my faith better. That's all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What WAS the OP?

LOL Well I was the one who posted the OP, but it quickly went off-topic. But that's OK, It was interesting to see how it wandered where it would.
It was also difficult to know hwere to post it...I'm not sure if there are any Jews on CF who are not believers in Jesus as Messiah.
If there are, I would be interested in their views, though I'm sure they must widely differ.
But nonetheless, everyone's responses were interesting and informative :)

Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trent61

Jan 12, 2010
USA
✟7,649.00
Faith
Messianic
Many jewish friends still wait for Messiah..there are those who believe that there will be upcoming signs at the blood moon eclipse... in 2015.
Some Rabbinical teachings suggest the Old Testament point to a rare string of lunar and solar eclipses said to fall on God's annual holy days seven years from now could herald what's come to be known as the the Coming of Messiah.

Google "blood moon eclipse " very interesting.

Upvote 0

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many jewish friends still wait for Messiah..there are those who believe that there will be upcoming signs at the blood moon eclipse... in 2015.
Some Rabbinical teachings suggest the Old Testament point to a rare string of lunar and solar eclipses said to fall on God's annual holy days seven years from now could herald what's come to be known as the the Coming of Messiah.

Google "blood moon eclipse " very interesting.

Thanks...that's interesting, and I'll check out blood moon eclipse.
I wondered if Jews' expectation of the Messiah's coming would coincide with Gentile Christians' expectation...if we all would be looking for the same kinds of signs.

Upvote 0

David Ben Yosef

Foundation In Torah
Aug 7, 2009
✟9,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Will sure be glad when you two stop the bickering and showing the cyber world how two Believers can agree to disagree without all the venom. Then we can get back to the OP.
Wow, talk about hypocricy. The discourse between John & I pales in comparrison to some of your comments to ST.

I had already disengaged from the discussion anyway, so I'm not sure why you would deem it necessary to make a comment like that. I have my suspicions though.

Upvote 0

David Ben Yosef

Foundation In Torah
Aug 7, 2009
✟9,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Because I like the star better. No, not to deny. Just, I don't see how a scroll properly represnts my faith. I mean, I wear a Star of David all the time in the form of a necklace. I just feel it represents my faith better. That's all.

Yeah, sorry for the confussion. Nope, I'm still Messianic
smile.gif
. Afterall it is called Messianic Judaism, right
wink.gif
?
That's the exact same logic I used when I first got here, and chose the Judaism icon. However, I got immediately jumped on by a few of the Jewish folks here. Don't be surprised when it happens to you. Personally, I could care less what your icon is, so I'm not attacking you personally. Just giving you a heads up is all. :)

Upvote 0