Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That was from the space shuttle and air planes... from what I remember in the 80's... just about the same time chicken little was running around shouting "Ice age... ice age".

What are you talking about? Ecologists here on Earth are the ones studying it.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What are you talking about? Ecologists here on Earth are the ones studying it.
Look, I remember the whole "hole in the Ozone" thing...

I have not heard one inkling about it lately... My buddy at work noticed the same thing... the Ozone problem disappeared when we were rocked with a res session and then the wall came down... then any other thing hit the news and the news channels had other things to cloud our minds with.. up until the 9/11 and others which lead to Iraq and Iran... then when that cooled down they headed for "global warming" that changed to "climate change" so they can pin anything including my dog having all female pups on it....

Nope... this is just another scaremongering farce to get my money into someone else's bank account.

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What people say is at no time in Earth's history before it was populated by billions of homo sapiens did climate changes go so fast. Therefore it must be the result of human invasion because natural processes take hundreds if not thousands of years to even show a bilp on the radar.

The greatest storm on this earth was Noah’s flood, and it wasn’t caused by climate change. It was because of man’s wickedness and sins on this Earth, and God destroyed them.

[1st man]. 0 - 930 Adam - 930 years old
[10th]. 1056 - 2109 Noah - 953 years old

We have no idea how many people lived at the time
of the great flood and died. many sons and daughters.

Before 3000 BC...Genesis 6
Wickedness Provokes God's wrath
Genesis 7 The Great Flood

Jesus said, of our time, right now very soon.
“But as the days of Noe [Noah] were, so
shall also the coming of the Son of man be”
[Matthew 24:37]—also [Luke 17:26]
-

Another event, Recorded in your Bible,
Sodom and Gomorrah—cities utterly
destroyed by fire from heaven. Genesis 19:24

Scientists found evidence of a catastrophic event
unmistakably akin to the one described in Genesis.

Meteor Explosion Could Have Taken Out Entire
Bronze Age Civilization, New Research Reveals
Meteor Explosion Could Have Taken Out Entire Bronze Age Civilization, New Research Reveals

“The 3.7kaBP Middle Ghor Event: Catastrophic Termination of a Bronze Age Civilization.“
-

The estimated regional population of 40,000 to
65,000 people would have been killed instantly
by the strange event of fire and brimstone.

Why, because of sin of there society. Genesis 18:20,
and set forth for an example, for us not to do.

“Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire” .

The main sins identified with Sodom and Gomorrah—sexual sins—going after strange flesh.
“They were haughty and practiced abominable deeds” (Ezekiel 16:49-50) (Lamentations 4:6) (Isaiah 3:8-9)

This sounds just like society today,
Where they declare there sins openly.
-

The attitude of “as long as it doesn’t affect me” is dangerous, as Lot found out. The gross sexual
immorality had rubbed off on his family.

His betrothed sons-in-law refused to escape, his wife looked back longingly at the city, and his own two daughters raped him.

Society’s sins today are leading to another “fire and brimstone” event—this time worldwide.

"And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: Zephaniah 1:17.

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Stealth Defender Of Holy Writ
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe I'm simple-minded. But I just can't believe that a few thousand puny human beings (scientists, from either side of the aisle) can get a bead on what's really going on in the entire ecosystem of an orb with a surface area of 1/5 of a billion square miles, especially when they seem to change their minds as often as I change AC filters in my house. You can hop onto Youtube and pick your flavor of elaborate models. I hate having to avoid looking back at something I said or did and realizing what a fool I'd been.

I always say:

It was dark outside when I was born, but it wasn't last night.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We're talking about God's Creation with an infinite variety of beauty and mystery. We know almost nothing when we get right down to it. We know some simple things that amaze us. We know what God wants us to know.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just listened to this "Sky News" report from Australia and thought that it should be posted for others to see that there is a chink in the hoax of the climate change armor and hopefully the truth will spread.

Listen to this video, a little lengthy but pure truth that needs to be stated:

Why do you think this proves anything?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I unwatched this thread because nobody wants to understand what I am saying, and that every word is a fact.
Really? Nobody wants to understand what you're saying?

Check it out... Everyone in this world feels the same way. Everyone thinks that they have the facts.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think this proves anything?
Why do you think it doesn't?

It proves that intelligent experienced scientists are giving data that contradicts the masses that are no longer trust worthy.

Truth is truth no matter how many people believe it... So... I'll take the word of someone who has the integrity to stand up and take the flack when they contradict the dubious words of those that just follow the hive mind.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think it doesn't?

It proves that intelligent experienced scientists are giving data that contradicts the masses that are no longer trust worthy.

Truth is truth no matter how many people believe it... So... I'll take the word of someone who has the integrity to stand up and take the flack when they contradict the dubious words of those that just follow the hive mind.

It’s just a few odd bits of info. You can ‘prove’ anything you like by missing out most of the relevant information.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
What you said is on the surface is partly correct.

We have ice cores, tree rings, e.t.c., that allow us to go back much further in time than 1860.

What really matters is the acceleration in climate change over the last twenty years. It is this rapid rise in temperature over the last twenty years that is disturbing the scientists.

This temperature rise in the last twenty years cannot possibly continue because if it does keep climbing. Then the only outcome is increasing ocean temperature and decreasing polar ice mass.

Both rising ocean temperature and melting ice shelves will have a catastrophic impact on humanity in the decades to come.

For this very reason the scientists have launched and are launching satellites purely to monitor ocean temperatures and ice masses.

Year on year the data collected is painting a very grim, future climate picture.

No one can deny the rising ocean temperature and that the ice is melting.

Politicians don't want to know about climate change because the remedy is far too drastic and costly for society.

Industrialists are the last people on earth that want to hear the phrase 'climate change'.

Even the scientists don't like what they are seeing.

This is not some conspiracy because there is no one behind any climate conspiracy.

Your opinion on climate change is simply pointless, the same goes for the governments around the world. They could not stop it anyway, not with the world population increasing and prosperity rising around the world.

I first heard of global warming in the late 1980's, until around 1982 a new ice age was as predicted.

Like I said, it has become to sensational and grandiose for me to get behind it (farting cows) and it's to the point of ridiculousness now.

Back home in Michigan, there were locations that exceeded 300" of snow last season. And northern states also had record low temperatures as well. I have heard about the Polar Vortex Theory behind record low temperatures, like I said, to sensational.

I am onboard with clean renewable energy, because energy is a national security issue, and it's non polluting as well, and I like clean air, soil, and water. If climate change initiatives were presented
That way, more would get done.

When people have shoveled out their drive way 3 times in one day, and the pipes are frozen, and scientist are telling you it's due to global warming...let's just say that will be a hard sell.

• Agree
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Really? Nobody wants to understand what you're saying?

Check it out... Everyone in this world feels the same way. Everyone thinks that they have the facts.

Well, it would be nice if people actually admitted over 95%of sceintists who studied global warming came to the same conclusion and people who say they are wrong have a political agenda.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well, it would be nice if people actually admitted over 95%of sceintists who studied global warming came to the same conclusion and people who say they are wrong have a political agenda.
Why? Are not 95% of scientists every day dishonoring God ?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I first heard of global warming in the late 1980's, until around 1982 a new ice age was as predicted.

Like I said, it has become to sensational and grandiose for me to get behind it (farting cows) and it's to the point of ridiculousness now.

Back home in Michigan, there were locations that exceeded 300" of snow last season. And northern states also had record low temperatures as well. I have heard about the Polar Vortex Theory behind record low temperatures, like I said, to sensational.

I am onboard with clean renewable energy, because energy is a national security issue, and it's non polluting as well, and I like clean air, soil, and water. If climate change initiatives were presented
That way, more would get done.

When people have shoveled out their drive way 3 times in one day, and the pipes are frozen, and scientist are telling you it's due to global warming...let's just say that will be a hard sell.

I think global warming is just a convenient term, the affects of climate change aren't uniform. Here in Europe it's been unusually hot, hottest temps ever recorded some countries, but on the other side of the Ural mtns it's been unusually cold this summer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And that would be?

Everything else that isn't in the vid. If you actually want to disprove it you'd need to have a full grasp of all of the science and the opinions that go with it. Anybody can say anything, actually being able to demonstrate something conclusively, taking anything and everything relevant into account, is a whole different kettle of fish.

• Informative
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I think global warming is just a convenient term, the affects of climate change aren't uniform. Here in Europe it's been unusually hot, hottest temps ever recorded some countries, but on the other side of the Ural mtns it's been unusually cold this winter.
Is there a lot more moisture in the atmosphere ?
Are there photos of glaciers in all parts of the world retreating a large distance (shrinking glaciers for decades) ?
Are there photos of tremendous polar bear habitat loss (ice floes gone), and likewise massive ice loss in both arctic and antarctic areas ?

Is the ocean's water level at major coastal cities around the world rising annually recently ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Everything else that isn't in the vid. If you actually want to disprove it you'd need to have a full grasp of all of the science and the opinions that go with it. Anybody can say anything, actually being able to demonstrate something conclusively, taking anything and everything relevant into account, is a whole different kettle of fish.
The kettle is available on ebay for about $4500.00 ..... without the fish...

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is there a lot more moisture in the atmosphere ?
Are there photos of glaciers in all parts of the world retreating a large distance (shrinking glaciers for decades) ?
Are there photos of tremendous polar bear habitat loss (ice floes gone), and likewise massive ice loss in both arctic and antarctic areas ?

Is the ocean's water level at major coastal cities around the world rising annually recently ?

Don't know
Yes
Yes
Some

Upvote 0