Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I just listened to this "Sky News" report from Australia and thought that it should be posted for others to see that there is a chink in the hoax of the climate change armor and hopefully the truth will spread.

Listen to this video, a little lengthy but pure truth that needs to be stated:

D.A. Wright

Stealth Defender Of Holy Writ
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just listened to this "Sky News" report from Australia and thought that it should be posted for others to see that there is a chink in the hoax of the climate change armor and hopefully the truth will spread.

Pure truth? What is truth?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is impossible to deny climate change has been occuring for years AND that humans caused all of it. Everyone who does has a poliltical agenda.

It started with the fall of mankind and will continue until the Lord comes back

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Science is related to observation.

The conclusions in the video are intuitive. Very small amounts/very small changes in amounts ... can have tremendous effects.

Another way to look at the situation is ... Mankind exists on Earth due to a multitude of razor-critical values (like tuning to an analog radio station. Ergo, even little tweaks in the values of the conditions which support life on Earth can cause devastating effects.

All that being said, ... what we hear here is a view (out of many) of the climate change situation. What is unquestionable is that other scientists and/or radio commentators have different views.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

I've been noticing climate change since I've been a kid. I kind of miss the way the climate was back then.

The ideology now is like all ideologies, there's an agenda, this however does not negate the fact that climate change has always existed before it was a tool for manipulation.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is impossible to deny climate change has been occuring for years AND that humans caused all of it. Everyone who does has a poliltical agenda.
LOL.... the climate changes, it always has and always will. But we are far less responsible for changing the CLIMATE of this world. We can no more change it than we can fix it... it is a NATURAL occurrence!

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been noticing climate change since I've been a kid. I kind of miss the way the climate was back then.

The ideology now is like all ideologies, there's an agenda, this however does not negate the fact that climate change has always existed before it was a tool for manipulation.
I wonder sometimes why we have no record of consternation about climate change in ancient times... Obviously the climate did change drastically in some areas. The Middle East wasn't always all desert as it is now, for example, and the Sahara has grown a ton since ancient times. Those things started a long time ago, but I don't think Ive ever read about them being worried by those changes. On the flip side, the "ice men" found frozen in glaciers were obviously hunting there when there was no glacier.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
LOL.... the climate changes, it always has and always will. But we are far less responsible for changing the CLIMATE of this world. We can no more change it than we can fix it... it is a NATURAL occurrence!

Did you ever look at when global warming occured and got worse in relation to human invasions of all the natural habitats? See how long it took for ice to melt after the Ice Ages. Now see how fast the poles have been melting and animals are dying out due to habitat loss. It is obvious this time global warming is not a natural event.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did you ever look at when global warming occured and got worse in relation to human invasions of all the natural habitats? See how long it took for ice to melt after the Ice Ages. Now see how fast the poles have been melting and animals are dying out due to habitat loss. It is obvious this time global warming is not a natural event.
I don't agree with you. We might be adding but this is what the climate has always done and always will do, it changes. That is the problem... this all, without saying it, has been all but pitched as "the climate is static and now look!" But it has never been static... it has always been progressive, one way or the other.
Blessings.
Ken

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm I think about a year ago I watched these two men talking about this. The one was one of those that 1st started all this. I can watch show after show and understand most of it.. but this guy.. WOW so far above my head lol. He talked about the computers....well trying to search this right now to get the right words I found this "Colleagues manipulated climate ". One of the reason he left was... the model wasn't going fast enough the way they thought it should so.. in my words...they help it a little.
I am so sorry.. well awful with words..

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't agree with you. We might be adding but this is what the climate has always done and always will do, it changes. That is the problem... this all, without saying it, has been all but pitched as "the climate is static and now look!" But it has never been static... it has always been progressive, one way or the other.

Nobody said the Earth is static and has never changed. Everyone knows that is not true. What people say is at no time in Earth's history before it was populated by billions of homo sapiens did climate changes go so fast. Therefore it must be the result of human invasion because natural processes take hundreds if not thousands of years to even show a bilp on the radar.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God Says:

(Genesis 8:22 [KJV]) While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
God Says:

(Genesis 8:22 [KJV]) While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I checked wikipedia on the subject of sea level rise and they said that sea level rise, is increasing by 3.3 mm per year over the period 1993-2018.

The video of Alan Jones in the O.P claimed that sea level rise was only one millimeter per year.

Who is wrong?

Wikipedia or Alan Jones?

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God Says:

To be fair, God also says:

"And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that you should give reward to your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth." (Revelation 11:18)

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do we think that climate change or the under-or-over emphasis of it is important? While we quibble over these things:

People are going down to their graves with no knowledge of Christ.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

This is not referring to a time in the dispensation of the Grace Of God, rather the seven vial judgment of God - part of God's Wrath.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To be fair, God also says:

"And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that you should give reward to your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth." (Revelation 11:18)

See my previous post. The time of God's Wrath is not now in this age. The time of God's Wrath will come, and man will not be able to slow or stop it.

Upvote 0