✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Based on what I've seen and I can post links if anyone is interested

Things are added to jet fuel which puts it in the air the old term is chem trails which are not con trails according to the UN its to help slow global warming however Russia says we are doing it to CAUSE global warming in the sense they claim it is coming now ive heard that well before Russia said it and I don't doubt it why because a leader (I don't remember who) for agriculture went before the un anf told them not to do this it will cause crops to fail due to seasons changing and such now "scientists" are saying to dump sulfur in the air to block the sun to help stop global warming how anyone can deny they are experimenting on us /trying to kill us
I believe that these planes are actually spraying harmful chemicals, in order to block the sun but also cause illnesses in people.

However, that's another story.

• Agree
Reactions: Gregory95
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, what I do know is that the predictions of Al Gore and his cronies in the early 2000's never came close to coming to fruition... I would expect the same to be true for all the scaremongering of present.

I trust more in those that actually go against the hive mind and report data that brings condemnation on them from the camp pushing the hoax of "climate change".

I trust the fact that at the turn of the century, in the 1900's, we had a warming trend... A dust bowl by the 30's and a mini ice age by the 50's to 60's.... and.........I suspect that this cycle will repeat itself.

I trust the fact that the governments are getting ready to reap 100's of millions of dollars from people like you and me, based on this whole farce. As will their supporters in the big business and they are all laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm not alone and the number of people that think like me is larger than you would think.

Well yes, I'm sure there are far more people on the planet that don't understand climatology than those who do. I know whose opinion I trust more.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
With a world population in excess of 7 billion and growing. It really makes no difference what science may intend to do. The planet I don't think can sustain that many people for any great length of time.

This planet is showing severe signs of an inability to sustain such a massive human population.

They are killing us with the junk food and door to door transport. No one is getting any exercise which leads to obesity, diabetes, e.t.c.
That's the way that the general population is dying.
I disagree... The world can support much more. Like 9 to 10 Billion.

I do agree about the junk food and lack of exercise.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well yes, I'm sure there are far more people on the planet that don't understand climatology than those who do. I know whose opinion I trust more.
Here is another article... Ocean temperatures in Nova Scotia are low. They increased and peaked around 2012 and are now dropping.

However, they cover themselves from being to "anti" climate change by saying they don't know if it's a trend.....

Here's a quote: "First, the surface was really cold because we had a really cold winter. It takes time for the ocean to heat up," Hebert said. "The deeper water seemed to be back to the normal temperature."

Hmmm... really cold winter?

Link is here:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nova-scotia-ocean-temperatures-1.5244107

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Here is another article... Ocean temperatures in Nova Scotia are low. They increased and peaked around 2012 and are now dropping.

However, they cover themselves from being to "anti" climate change by saying they don't know if it's a trend.....

Here's a quote: "First, the surface was really cold because we had a really cold winter. It takes time for the ocean to heat up," Hebert said. "The deeper water seemed to be back to the normal temperature."

Hmmm... really cold winter?

Link is here:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nova-scotia-ocean-temperatures-1.5244107
Why bother with one specific location?

The water temperature in Nova Scotia and Halifax is not far from normal anyway. Why single out one location as if this has any impact on global ocean temperature?

The global ocean temperature is what matters to climate scientists and the rest of the world.

For some reason you seem to be concerned about specific outliers in the data, rather than observing the global trends.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why bother with one specific location?

The water temperature in Nova Scotia and Halifax is not far from normal anyway. Why single out one location as if this has any impact on global ocean temperature?

Well Nova Scotia is part of the "Grand Banks" a very shallow part of the Atlantic ocean... Not a small location. And... if this shallow area is cooler... it is worth mentioning because usually shallows warm quicker.
The other item in the article that is note worthy is that we had a cooler winter..

This is not just singling out one location and an anomaly.

The global ocean temperature is what matters to climate scientists and the rest of the world.

Exactly. That is the most important thing to follow... NOT CO2. The oceans are massive and their density is what drives our world wide climate.

Water will remove heat from your body at a rate 25 times that of air. This means that you can get hypothermia in a bathtub of water.

Now, the temperature of the oceans are determined by the intensity of the sun and the number of hours of sunlight. The amount of cloud cover and the amount of wind.

Then, these ocean temperatures control the temperature of the masses of air above them...

This is what drives the global weather. Ocean temps and prevailing winds.

NOT CO2. CO2 only makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere... Hardly competition for the massive amounts and depths of the water on this earth.

For some reason you seem to be concerned about specific outliers in the data, rather than observing the global trends.

Actually the climate cult religion of "climate change" takes any little token oddity in the climate and attaches it to the scaremongering of the farce they are trying to perpetuate.

Anything from heavy snow, rain, drought.... cold snaps and warm periods... all are touted as evidence of this hoax.

Not only that but it is known that some areas are hotter and some are colder than seasonal norms.... all the time... but... all we hear is "climate change" and global temperature increases.... Many sources now deny that. The hockey stick was a fabrication...

We just came out of a solar maximum and are heading into a solar minimum...

Look out for higher taxes to pay for snow removal and road maintenance.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well Nova Scotia is part of the "Grand Banks" a very shallow part of the Atlantic ocean... Not a small location. And... if this shallow area is cooler... it is worth mentioning because usually shallows warm quicker.
The other item in the article that is note worthy is that we had a cooler winter..

This is not just singling out one location and an anomaly.

Exactly. That is the most important thing to follow... NOT CO2. The oceans are massive and their density is what drives our world wide climate.

Water will remove heat from your body at a rate 25 times that of air. This means that you can get hypothermia in a bathtub of water.

Now, the temperature of the oceans are determined by the intensity of the sun and the number of hours of sunlight. The amount of cloud cover and the amount of wind.

Then, these ocean temperatures control the temperature of the masses of air above them...

This is what drives the global weather. Ocean temps and prevailing winds.

NOT CO2. CO2 only makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere... Hardly competition for the massive amounts and depths of the water on this earth.

Actually the climate cult religion of "climate change" takes any little token oddity in the climate and attaches it to the scaremongering of the farce they are trying to perpetuate.

Anything from heavy snow, rain, drought.... cold snaps and warm periods... all are touted as evidence of this hoax.

Not only that but it is known that some areas are hotter and some are colder than seasonal norms.... all the time... but... all we hear is "climate change" and global temperature increases.... Many sources now deny that. The hockey stick was a fabrication...

We just came out of a solar maximum and are heading into a solar minimum...

Look out for higher taxes to pay for snow removal and road maintenance.
Canada is warming on average at a rate twice as fast as the rest of the world, a new scientific report indicates.

The federal government climate report also warns that changes are already evident in many parts of the country and are projected to intensify.

Canada's Arctic has seen the deepest impact and will continue to warm at more than double the global rate.

The report suggests that many of the effects already seen are probably irreversible.

Canada's annual average temperature has warmed by an estimated 1.7C (3F) since 1948, when nationwide temperatures were first recorded.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Canada is warming on average at a rate twice as fast as the rest of the world, a new scientific report indicates.

The federal government climate report also warns that changes are already evident in many parts of the country and are projected to intensify.

Canada's Arctic has seen the deepest impact and will continue to warm at more than double the global rate.

The report suggests that many of the effects already seen are probably irreversible.

Canada's annual average temperature has warmed by an estimated 1.7C (3F) since 1948, when nationwide temperatures were first recorded.
Maybe read this:

GOLDSTEIN: Why Canadian ‘climate inappropriate content’ is ineffective

In reality, the report was a political propaganda report timed with political agenda.

People are getting sick of the Horse Pucky.

Here is a couple of out takes:

If you’re gullible enough to believe it was pure coincidence that a doomsday report by federal climate scientists on global warming was released on the same day Prime Minister Justin Trudeau imposed his carbon tax on four provinces, I have a proposition for you.

Last year, the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change predicted humanity had just 12 years to avert catastrophic warming, while UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres pegged it at two years to avert “runaway climate change.”

It’s called “climate inappropriate content”, a phrase coined in 2006 by the United Kingdom’s Institute for Public Policy and Research, a progressive think tank, to describe the alarmist rhetoric that permeates public discussion of climate change, following an extensive review of government and environmental websites and media coverage.

It’s also counter-productive because people simply don’t believe Trudeau government rhetoric that while climate change poses an imminent, existential threat to humanity, it can be solved by a carbon tax that will make 80% of us richer.

I mean, seriously. Who are these people kidding?

Upvote 0