• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Proof of Climate Change hoax

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by JacksBratt, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JacksBratt

JacksBratt Searching for Truth

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    I disagree... And the intercepted emails conclude that they do make stuff up and get concerned when the actual data does not align with their predictions and thus fabricate and falsify the data.

In the early 1900's there were concerns about the ice caps and northern lands were greening up... then... the cycle continued and we went on to mini ice ages.

Man does not affect the "ginormous" engine that controls the climate on this earth.

In the end... God is in control... Meanwhile the governments are going around and picking grains of sand out of the Sahara desert and saying that they are helping.

This is huge. We cannot manipulate it.

2. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Check this out:

27 Bizarre Facts About The Georgia Guidestones

3. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Ya.. Ya.... snow is caused by global warming.. Floods, droughts, cold temperatures, warm temperatures.. flat tires, car accidents, lost football games, broken hockey sticks....... my daughter failed a math test.... proves global warming.

Come on..... think... think... think.... Everything and everything NOW supports climate change. Seriously?

4. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    I would say that the climate change supporters are the ones driven with political agenda.

The deniers are ridiculed, discredited, demonetized, condescended, and ruined for stating the solid truth of this agenda of falsehoods.

5. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    I don't think that anyone is denying that we need to be good stewards of the land. That is a command of God and Christians should follow this.

BUt.... I won't stand for unsubstantiated scaremongering to move money from my pocket to those who have more money than I could spend in 10 life times.

Meanwhile creating hardship, worry and difficult times for those just struggling to eek out a life here in this time.

6. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Alex Jones is not the only source... He is one of many.. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

7. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    When I put up a home weather station, I had to ensure that it was not being influenced by variables that would skew the data. Check out these NOAA weather stations that would be seriously affected and give improper data:

[​IMG]
    upload_2019-8-11_9-37-15.jpeg

[​IMG]

8. Ronald

Ronald Exhortations Supporter

+841
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Yes, well the world thinks it is over-populated. I guess if we lived in India or China, we'd think that too.
    So what does the world do to lower populations? Birth control is key, but then that wasn't enough so they instituted abortions. That's not enough, so they want to abort in any term - even after birth. And then there is euthanasia - get rid of the elderly ... they cost too much, are'nt productive anymore - heck they lived a good life ... why not put a cap on age?
    Do they really want cures for cancer, heart disease and many other diseases - that they've worked on for 100 years? Or do they just want to make money and allow mass amounts of people to be victims, sustain diseases and minimally cure some, while millions suffer and die from their negligence. Do they want to empty hospitals? Do they desire to rid us of disease so that BIG PHARMA will not be necessary? And then you wonder when a genocide occurs were hundreds of thousands or millions are killed and the world turns their back on them, waits until they kill each other off before they get involved - "A few less million will due fine ... let it go on awhile longer ... or just plain ignore all together".
    So all these things are on the table to curtail the growth of population.
    If this One World Government becomes a reality, control, not only of your weapons will take place, but your freedom to live may be subject to control. Can you imagine a committee put together to decide whether you are viable, worthy of life, of a cure if you're sick or an age is set to euthanize you and then as time goes on that age goes down. Or more diabolical schemes to use biological plagues to rid massive amounts of people in countries they determine are not productive ... "Oh well, the numbers are getting close to our limits, so we have to eradicate a couple hundred million - we can use that land for farming". Sound like a Sci-fi movie?
    Don't worry, the Lord will intervene before that.

9. cow451

cow451 Individual-2 Supporter

+12,006
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    And Alex Jones is wrong 1438 times a day, using that math.

10. Silverback

Silverback Well-Known Member

+335
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    I brought this up once before, but, here it goes:

Our government lies to us, our parents lie to us, our Clergy lies to us, and we lie to ourselves. However, if you mention that scientists lie to us you will be called every name in the book. For some reason, many people can't accept that possibility.

That reason is that science has become their religion, and there God.

I'm waiting!

11. ChristianForCats

ChristianForCats God Seeker

+714
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Nope. Envoronmentalists and conservationists have done a ton of studies and almost all of them conclude humans caused climate change.

12. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Active Member Supporter

+250
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    All believers should be wary of men and their motives. Knowing what we know about the Fall, naivete is not a godly attribute going forward. I do not believe the "science" on global warming is truthful. These men and women know where their bread is buttered. Maybe in another time more of them would have balked at the Global Warming Gambit, but now absurdly monolithic "agreements" among "scientists" are materializing on a whole host of issues. That doesn't pass the old Smell Test.

13. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    It's a parallel. Not a comparison of statistical accuracy...

Basically it means that even people that I disagree with most of the time... I will agree with them sometimes.

Also... just because someone doesn't hold the view you hold and you think that they tell false hoods.... 100% of what they say is not wrong.

In fact, Satan hits you with just enough solid truth...... for you to believe the most important part of his lies.

14. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Well, I disagree and the video I posted has a scientist who has studied this sort of thing contradicting you.

Also, it states another scientist contradicting themselves.

To believe that a gas that makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere can effect the climate of this massive earth, considering that the amount of water we have covering it's surface... and it's depth... and how much heat it holds and absorbs and radiates.... is preposterous.

Just let that sink in...... The oceans are massive and hold billions of gallons of water that hold and radiate heat...

You think that 0.04 percent of the atmosphere trumps that?

Not to mention... its a rise from 0.038 to 0.04% that is causing panic?

Which means a rise of a gas of 0.002% that is causing this tragedy...... absolutely bonkers.

15. ChristianForCats

+714
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Carbon dioxide is good for plants, not is harming animals that breathe in oxygen.

16. ChristianForCats

+714
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Jack, global warming is not just about the carbon dioxide levels rising. You are oversimplifying it.

17. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+7,312
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Plants make more fresh oxygen.
    M-Bob

18. JacksBratt

+3,586
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Sorry... but that is their chant.. Carbon this... Carbon that... carbon footprint... carbon emissions... carbon carbon carbon.... it's bad..... stop it...... it's risen too much.... blah blah blah.

Soon as someone says "it's not that simple" I go for the fine print.... They're up to something... for sure..

Ya.. it's complicated.... meaning.. I DON'T KNOW

19. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Active Member Supporter

+250
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I agree. This scam is just one of a multi-pronged effort to TAKE CONTROL. God can hit us over the head with Scripture after Scripture about the corruption of man, but some will insist we should trust whatever scientists say.

20. ChristianForCats

+714
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Think about how CO2 levels are increasing. It is coming from manmade industries, not nature. And it has, by itself, been killing animals.