• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Proof of Climate Change hoax

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by JacksBratt, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JacksBratt

JacksBratt Searching for Truth

+3,704
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Sorry C for C... I disagree. It's just a tidbit of skewed data that they are using to manipulate the masses.

If you stop and think... CO2 is great for plants..... Then, plants give off O2... We also eat plants and my food eats plants...

0.04%.... that's a very small amount.. Then.. a rise of 0.002%... is even more negligible.

2. ChristianForCats

ChristianForCats God Seeker

+930
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    You are not thinking about the fact that this is more than just an increase of CO2 in the atmosphere. It is causing a dangerous thinning of the ozone layer. The effect of that problem is harming animals.

3. klutedavid

klutedavid Well-Known Member

+2,490
    Non-Denom
    Single
    If you claim that the temperature readings are affected by external entities such as concrete, air conditioning, e.t.c.

Then you are saying that man made entities influence the local climate around that weather station.

Since the local climate is influenced by man made structures, then it is logical that on the larger scale. That vast man made cities, deforestation, road networks, industrial areas, e.t.c. Will directly drive up temperature rises on a global scale.

Your arguing for a permanent environmental climate change due to man's influence, in your post without even realizing what your doing.

4. klutedavid

+2,490
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Yes, but CO2 is absorbed by forests which we cut down, so the proportion of CO2 in the atmosphere just keeps increasing.

We only need a few hundred parts per million of CO2 in the atmosphere to trigger temperature rises.

Forests are carbon sinks and for some reason we don't like forests, so we cut them all down.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. klutedavid

+2,490
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Don't believe the scientists.

Just check on a global scale yourself, the coral reefs, the glaciers, recorded heatwaves, e.t.c.

Then get back to me and we will have the evidence to refute the scientists.

6. klutedavid

+2,490
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Past climate predictions by scientists.

As far as predicting the climate change that the world would undergo, the climate scientists were wildly wrong. The temperature rises around the world were much greater than even their extreme predictions from twenty years ago predicted.

I don't believe we can stop it now.

7. klutedavid

+2,490
    Non-Denom
    Single
    The thermometer does not lie.

8. Silverback

Silverback Well-Known Member

+423
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    You are only counting data from say 1860, which does not even register on geological time. Besides, Oceans are the drivers of climate, not my lawn mower, or farting cows (both of which have been mentioned as contributing factors. Heat waves have happened since the beginning, so have cold spells.

9. Silverback

Silverback Well-Known Member

+423
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    It will end itself, because heating, and cooling happen naturally.

10. D.A. Wright

D.A. Wright Once For All-ist Supporter

+290
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    US-Others
    I wouldn't contest any of what you've said here. I just have observed that political discussions (especially online, where people have lots of insulation) seem to bring out the worst in people, sometimes Christians, especially. Of course, it's allowed here, so we'll just have to pray real hard for each other, won't we?

11. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,942
    Christian
    They also like and promote homosexuality, since those people do not reproduce.
    The apostles also talk about the current evil age in which they lived, and its not gotten any better, not in 2000 years.

Galatians 1:3-5 New King James Version (NKJV)
    3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

So if anyone tells you we are living in the millennial kingdom reign of Christ ruling on this earth today, you can just ignore what they say as a lie.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  12. klutedavid

+2,490
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What you said is on the surface is partly correct.

We have ice cores, tree rings, e.t.c., that allow us to go back much further in time than 1860.

What really matters is the acceleration in climate change over the last twenty years. It is this rapid rise in temperature over the last twenty years that is disturbing the scientists.

This temperature rise in the last twenty years cannot possibly continue because if it does keep climbing. Then the only outcome is increasing ocean temperature and decreasing polar ice mass.

Both rising ocean temperature and melting ice shelves will have a catastrophic impact on humanity in the decades to come.

For this very reason the scientists have launched and are launching satellites purely to monitor ocean temperatures and ice masses.

Year on year the data collected is painting a very grim, future climate picture.

No one can deny the rising ocean temperature and that the ice is melting.

Politicians don't want to know about climate change because the remedy is far too drastic and costly for society.

Industrialists are the last people on earth that want to hear the phrase 'climate change'.

Even the scientists don't like what they are seeing.

This is not some conspiracy because there is no one behind any climate conspiracy.

Your opinion on climate change is simply pointless, the same goes for the governments around the world. They could not stop it anyway, not with the world population increasing and prosperity rising around the world.

13. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Active Member Supporter

+251
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I don't. Most of them are unbelievers either with an agenda or under the thumb of one. God will inflict His wrath in due time, and then the climate will CHANGE in a catastrophic fashion. Before then, puny Man isn't going to inflict so much as a scratch on the earth in comparison.

14. JacksBratt

+3,704
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    I have heard nothing of the sort. I have not heard of thinning Ozone since the turn of the century. Nor have I heard of animals at risk... just my hard earned money.

15. ChristianForCats

ChristianForCats God Seeker

+930
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Because you are not paying attention. There is actually a hole in the oxone layer.

16. JacksBratt

+3,704
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    I', saying that the temperature readings are false due to the fact that the data collected is skewed and influenced by unnatural local heat sources like A/C unit vents, parking lots and pavement... improper weather station set up.

17. JacksBratt

+3,704
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    Yes, but CO2 is absorbed by forests which we cut down, so the proportion of CO2 in the atmosphere just keeps increasing.[/quote]

Not any more than it used to... and don't forget that one large forest fire is releasing immense amounts of smoke.. way more than man... but you hear none of that.... it's still my little ICE.

Bull tarts...... The Pacific ocean alone is so large of a heat sink that it trumps a 0.002% rise in a gas that makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere.

Get up to speed. Forestation has changed so much that you cannot even tell when you are in an area of forest that has been harvested. The clear cuts are gone.

But, natural forest fires are still hear.. Funny... never hear what they contribute when I can smell the smoke half way across the country of Canada.

18. JacksBratt

+3,704
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    It does when it's in the middle of a parking lot or stuck beside my A/C vent.

19. JacksBratt

+3,704
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    That was from the space shuttle and air planes... from what I remember in the 80's... just about the same time chicken little was running around shouting "Ice age... ice age".