I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Remember the presidency is based on a collegiate vote, you can win the national vote but lose, remember Gore in 2000. It comes down to battleground states such as Florida, nc, Ohio, etc. And Trump is gaining in those.

I thought I linked latest Florida polls?

Let's try with Gyazo:

b2f7a5b7a6ec1cb916d8ea3f6d2e425b.png

• Informative
Reactions: Goonie
Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
True, I tend to be glass half empty.

Well, it's a toss-up really with those polls in Florida.

Here is the current projection from that website based on averages:

92b078b32806a1c46e8dfc3d2bc39367.png
It can go either way, but it still looks better for Clinton.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,907.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, it's a toss-up really with those polls in Florida.

Here is the current projection from that website based on averages:

92b078b32806a1c46e8dfc3d2bc39367.png
It can go either way, but it still looks better for Clinton.
Yep, but if the early voting is correct and Hillary is not getting the young, or African American votes in an election where turnout is higher than last time, it is looking good for Trump. I suspect that Trump will take both Florida and New Hampshire.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
One hopes, but with recent polls giving trump +4 in Florida, +7 in n Carolina, last five polls New Hampshire being tied or +5 trump. And early voting saying young and African American voters are staying away. It is all but over for Clinton.
they will vote nov 8.

Trump is toast. 3 days out and hes trailing 5+% combine with the new FBI hooplah backlash, he doesnt stand a chance. He mistimed his october surprise, and even that wouldnt have been enough

• Agree
Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,907.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
they will vote nov 8.

Trump is toast. 3 days out and hes trailing 5+% combine with the new FBI hooplah backlash, he doesnt stand a chance. He mistimed his october surprise, and even that wouldnt have been enough
Not according to realclearpolitics, or 538, Hillary is only ahead by a margin of error 2% and in the battleground states the polls are all over the place.

I do hope Clinton wins, but the polling does not look good.

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Not according to realclearpolitics, or 538, Hillary is only ahead by a margin of error 2% and in the battleground states the polls are all over the place.

I do hope Clinton wins, but the polling does not look good.

Yeah the polls are pretty random, but I think the big picture looks certainly better for Clinton than for Trump if there are no more surprises.

Florida early voting seems to favor Clinton narrowly:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/florida-early-voting-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-230788

Registered democrats lead early vote count by 7 280 compared to Republicans. That is, out of 5,7 million votes total, and one million of them have been independents... Pretty useless stats there to say anything one way or another, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
One hopes, but with recent polls giving trump +4 in Florida, +7 in n Carolina, last five polls New Hampshire being tied or +5 trump. And early voting saying young and African American voters are staying away. It is all but over for Clinton.
Actually Clinton had trouble winning over younger voters this time, and I do know or know of a few blacks who do not support her, either.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Really the only difference now is that she has to win a swing state, whereas before she didn't have to win any.
He mistimed his october surprise, and even that wouldnt have been enough
Access Hollywood made the same mistake. If the tape had come out two weeks later, he would be toast.

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Access Hollywood made the same mistake. If the tape had come out two weeks later, he would be toast.

I think they used the tape to tune down the Wikileaks stuff, that was released that very same day the tape came out. I believe they were planning to sit on it longer, had that not happened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually Clinton had trouble winning over younger voters this time, and I do know or know of a few blacks who do not support her, either.
You are correct. ONLY 96% of African Americans support Clinton.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think they used the tape to tune down the Wikileaks stuff, that was released that very same day the tape came out. I believe they were planning to sit on it longer, had that not happened.
yeah it was strategic. I also think they had some doubts about how much impact it would have.

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately whilst turnout in early voting is up, African American and young voter turnout is down on 2012.

I think I saw a poll that said that Republicans are more likely to vote for Clinton or just vote down ballot, than Dems are likely to do similar. It would make perfect sense if it was that way. So, the early voting stats might look better for R than they should.

Also, I'm counting on women. That's the second biggest demographic group after "citizens"...

Upvote 0