Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Dems will win FL. The Hispanic turnout is really amazing. More have ALREADY voted than did in 2012.
How do we know which party they are casting the ballot for. I know many Hispanics like some of Trump's ideas on illegals.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,595.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
How do we know which party they are casting the ballot for. I know many Hispanics like some of Trump's ideas on illegals.

You can choose to not believe polls. Latest polling shows Clinton with a 45% lead among Hispanics. Older Cubans are the only subgroup where that is not the case.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,595.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The final FOX poll just came out. Hillary by 4% nationwide. The move has independents moving from the Johnson and Stein to Clinton. Everyone knew that the 3rd party votes would all but disappear. The question was where they would break. We have found out.

Polls have said for months that Trump's ceiling was 43-45%. And so it will be.

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The most recent state polls have Trump leading in Florida, pennsylvania and Michigan.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/
Admittedly one poll, but the most recent before the election.

If you look at the past Florida results, the same poll has had Trump higher than average before. Not saying that poll is wrong, but appears to be more of a consistent Trump-up poll, than a sign of a voter shift.

In other words, either Trump has been ahead all along, or he isn't. But he just didn't jump up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,595.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Final huffpost prediction based on aggregate of polls is 323 EV for Clinton, 98.2% chance of victory.

Will have electoral-votes prediction when I get home from voting in the morning.

I have 322 on my map. I guess that they have Clinton winning one of the Nebraska congressional districts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have 322 on my map. I guess that they have Clinton winning one of the Nebraska congressional districts.
Yeah, should be interesting to see what EV comes up with, since they said they would include internet polls, which The_Donald has been brigading.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
all our predictions can be found here:

nuke-005.jpg

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I entered the WSJ contest for electoral votes and specific states and while I didn't get the states all correct (Wisconsin was not on my list for Trump), I did come up with 305 electoral votes for Trump. Looks to me that I will wind up off by 1 electoral vote and Trump will get 306 once the counting is done.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Final huffpost prediction based on aggregate of polls is 323 EV for Clinton, 98.2% chance of victory.

The polls --
that was interesting watching that 98.2% chance of victory fall.
M-Bob

• Friendly
Reactions: Oompa Loompa
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is the problem that we don't really have elections by popular vote here in America. This is why polling can't really reliably show how the election would turn out. Why do we have to have the electorate vote instead? It is not more democratic, and with it, it is just not true that every vote counts, we can know they don't all count. Isn't it time to do away with the electorate system? Can't we call for that?

Donald Trump is now going to be the president here. We can accept that in this country, for our unity continuing, but he has wild ideas and some things that would come about from him that are harmful to the world here, we don't have to just accept all of that and can work against those things in legal and justified ways.

Upvote 0