Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fair enough, but our economy is better off without him. He deserves a nice retirement. After all, he's getting on in years.
I question why you think it would be better. I do agree he is too old and would support any constitutional change to limit upper age for President.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I question why you think it would be better. I do agree he is too old and would support any constitutional change to limit upper age for President.
A different President would help our economy IMHO.

Blessings

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
A lot of people lost their jobs because of COVID and, of course, now that the COVID situation is better many, but not all, came back to the workforce. But realize most workers are now living paycheck. Paying food, rent, and energy costs is now a hardship. Wages have not kept pace. Joe and the Democrats were warned about inflation but put through the crazy spending. Cities are overburdened with caring for the immigrants Joe invited to come to this country. The cost of crime because of "woke" police and prosecution policies hurts us all. Bidenomics is a disaster.
I stopped looking for links in your posts to back up the rhetoric some time ago.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I stopped looking for links in your posts to back up the rhetoric some time ago.
I've worked with the American major media for a long time so there is no way I can count on them for all of the facts. I started reading a variety of the foreign press, the articles are way more toward neutral than the American press. I can't guess what people don't know,so if you need a source please let me know.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,187.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,187.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A lot of people lost their jobs because of COVID and, of course, now that the COVID situation is better many, but not all, came back to the workforce.

US unemployment is essentially where it was before COVID-19 - roughly in a range of 3.5% to 4.0%.
US labour participation rate is slightly below where it was before COVID-19 - about 62.5% compared to 63%.

But realize most workers are now living paycheck to paycheck. Paying food, rent, and energy costs is now a hardship. Wages have not kept pace.

Depends on the time period you measure. Growth in real wages has beaten inflation for the past seven consecutive months. But, inflation was higher than wages growth for the previous 21 months.

Joe and the Democrats were warned about inflation but put through the crazy spending.

Inflation was on an upwards curve before Biden got into office. There was very little the administration could actually do about inflation until it passed its first budget.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,187.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Look up what it averages in the most populated areas. Where I'm at it averages about $5.50.

According to AAA, only California has regular petrol prices above $5. Country-wide average is $3.646 (as of October 12th).

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to AAA, only California has regular petrol prices above $5. Country-wide average is $3.646 (as of October 12th).

The avenge in Washington state is $4.963. In Seattle it's $5.155.

Gas, car prices, car insurance premiums, rent, mortgage payments, home owner dues, food, utilities etc are extremely high for the working class. And if it continues, which seems likely, they'll probably want another president.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums