Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So those armies Jesus destroys at His 2nd coming are not His, (Gods), enemies?
Read Zach 14 as it speaks of that last day. A unique day.

And again Jesus will raise ALL of us up on the last day as that is His Fathers will just as Martha understood.

Yes, the enemies are destroyed at the Lord`s coming, however He will be judging them right at the start of the trib.

And as for us being raised up, we the Body of Christ do not lie in the ground, but either in the General Assembly in heaven or are changed and are caught up together with them when the Lord comes for us.

We are NOT of the nations nor of Israel, and that is to whom Jesus was referring to when speaking to Martha. Remember that the Body of Christ revelation was not know by people at that time.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, the enemies are destroyed at the Lord`s coming, however He will be judging them right at the start of the trib.

And as for us being raised up, we the Body of Christ do not lie in the ground, but either in the General Assembly in heaven or are changed and are caught up together with them when the Lord comes for us.

We are NOT of the nations nor of Israel, and that is to whom Jesus was referring to when speaking to Martha. Remember that the Body of Christ revelation was not know by people at that time.
Jesus introduced the new covenant in Israel by His blood. The same message was sent to the whole world. All are one in Christ. Neither Jew nor Gentile , Male nor Female
Jesus will gather His own from the ends of the heavens to the ends of the earth on the last day. -The resurrection of us all.

As Jesus stated "ALL"
This is indeed the will of my Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life; and I will raise them up on the last day.”

Martha understood that which was taught by Jesus in those days.

Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

The revelation to the gentiles later was that they to are heirs in Christ.
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

There is one resurrection of the righteous and one resurrection of the unrighteous.

There are those who remained faithful to Jesus noted in the 1st resurrection in the book of rev. Therefore those not raised on that day must by those who suffer.

• Winner
Reactions: Nux
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus introduced the new covenant in Israel by His blood. The same message was sent to the whole world. All are one in Christ. Neither Jew nor Gentile , Male nor Female
Jesus will gather His own from the ends of the heavens to the ends of the earth on the last day. -The resurrection of us all.

As Jesus stated "ALL"
This is indeed the will of my Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life; and I will raise them up on the last day.”

Martha understood that which was taught by Jesus in those days.

Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

The revelation to the gentiles later was that they to are heirs in Christ.
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

There is one resurrection of the righteous and one resurrection of the unrighteous.

There are those who remained faithful to Jesus noted in the 1st resurrection in the book of rev. Therefore those not raised on that day must by those who suffer.

We are not Abraham`s seed, but OF/IN his seed, which is Christ. Big difference there.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are not Abraham`s seed, but OF/IN his seed, which is Christ. Big difference there.
Galatians 3:29
29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

One Family
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Jesus said ALL or everyone as you continue to ignore.
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galatians 3:29
29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

One Family
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Jesus said ALL or everyone as you continue to ignore.
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Abraham is the `father` of those who believe, BUT it is OF Christ that is our DNA.

Now when Jesus was talking to the people of Israel He NEVER told them of the Body of Christ. It was not known and was not revealed until the Lord ascended and sent His Holy Spirit to reveal the Body of Christ to the Apostle Paul.

Thus the Lord is talking to the people of Israel about THEIR future NOT ours!

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Abraham is the `father` of those who believe, BUT it is OF Christ that is our DNA.

Now when Jesus was talking to the people of Israel He NEVER told them of the Body of Christ. It was not known and was not revealed until the Lord ascended and sent His Holy Spirit to reveal the Body of Christ to the Apostle Paul.

Thus the Lord is talking to the people of Israel about THEIR future NOT ours!
That doesn't make sense. Their future not ours. In regard to the resurrection it was stated those that believe in Him. They knew about that.

The resurrection of us ALL on the last day.
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't make sense. Their future not ours. In regard to the resurrection it was stated those that believe in Him. They knew about that.

The resurrection of us ALL on the last day.
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Jesus was talking to specific people about their future as a nation. Now do you read the newspaper or other news as all about YOU? Of course not, but that is what you are doing when you read God`s word. You are saying it is all about me/us.

When actually God`s word is all about Jesus and God`s purposes through Him for - the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the Nations. Get those confused and you end up with - soup.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus was talking to specific people about their future as a nation. Now do you read the newspaper or other news as all about YOU? Of course not, but that is what you are doing when you read God`s word. You are saying it is all about me/us.

When actually God`s word is all about Jesus and God`s purposes through Him for - the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the Nations. Get those confused and you end up with - soup.
First of all what Jesus stated in regard to the who in the resurrection was not to all but only to those who believed in Him. As in those that listen and learn from the Father come to Him and its His Fathers will that He raise them up on the last day. Such people are members of the body of Christ and the future Jesus spoke of was though they were to die yet shall they live and never die. As in eternal life.

That same gospel message was preached and is preached to all nations.

On that last day Jesus spoke of He will send His angels to gather His own from the ends of the heavens to the ends of the earth. The resurrection of the righteous.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all what Jesus stated in regard to the who in the resurrection was not to all but only to those who believed in Him. As in those that listen and learn from the Father come to Him and its His Fathers will that He raise them up on the last day. Such people are members of the body of Christ and the future Jesus spoke of was though they were to die yet shall they live and never die. As in eternal life.

That same gospel message was preached and is preached to all nations.

On that last day Jesus spoke of He will send His angels to gather His own from the ends of the heavens to the ends of the earth. The resurrection of the righteous.

The believers in the Body of Christ who have died are NOT in the grave but the General Assembly in the third heaven. (Heb. 12:22 & 23)

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The believers in the Body of Christ who have died are NOT in the grave but the General Assembly in the third heaven. (Heb. 12:22 & 23)
I would state anyone who has died in Christ is with Him in paradise.

Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would state anyone who has died in Christ is with Him in paradise.

Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

Yes but in different groups. -

`You have come to mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general Assembly and church of the first-born who are registered in heaven, to God the judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect.` (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)

Two groups -
1. The Church of the First-born.
2. The spirits of just men (& women) made perfect. (OT saints).

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes but in different groups. -

`You have come to mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general Assembly and church of the first-born who are registered in heaven, to God the judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect.` (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)

Two groups -
1. The Church of the First-born.
2. The spirits of just men (& women) made perfect. (OT saints).

Its the one and same stated together.
We are made perfect in Christ.

I don't think we are going to agree.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What is the number one reason, and only one please, that convinced you of premillennialism?

It matches what scripture describes. The other doctrine does not.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its the one and same stated together.
We are made perfect in Christ.

I don't think we are going to agree.

No they are written separately. The Body of Christ was only made possible when the Lord ascended and sent His Holy Spirit to make us like Christ. Preciously the OT saints had to do righteous acts.

Also note : - `God having provided something better for us...` (Heb. 11: 40)

Jesus` sacrifice on the cross covers all peoples who believe, (OT & B/C) however our inheritances are different.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the number one reason, and only one please, that convinced you of premillennialism?

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Good question. My number one reason is that Christ is Pre-eminent and seated far above all with His Body, ruling and reigning, as He puts down all rule and authority in the trib, and the millennium.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No they are written separately. The Body of Christ was only made possible when the Lord ascended and sent His Holy Spirit to make us like Christ. Preciously the OT saints had to do righteous acts.

Also note : - `God having provided something better for us...` (Heb. 11: 40)

Jesus` sacrifice on the cross covers all peoples who believe, (OT & B/C) however our inheritances are different.
Actually there written in the same passage and describe one people.
Why would the inheritances be different?
There is only one resurrection of the righteous and its on the last day.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually there written in the same passage and describe one people.
Why would the inheritances be different?
There is only one resurrection of the righteous and its on the last day.

The word resurrection means to bring back to its original state. The Body of Christ is NOT resurrected to an earthly body but is CHANGED, into a body like the Lord`s body.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The word resurrection means to bring back to its original state. The Body of Christ is NOT resurrected to an earthly body but is CHANGED, into a body like the Lord`s body.
There were stated those who remained faithful to Jesus as noted in the 1st RESURRECTION.

The resurrection that Jesus spoke of is those who believe in Him that it would be on the last day and He would send His angels to gather from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens. Paul stated we would have bodies not of the dust of the earth. Paul also stated those left alive on earth on that day would be caught up and they also would be clothed with immortality.

Who do you believe will be resurrected and what type bodies will they have?

• Agree
Upvote 0