Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 3:12 is confirmation - also if Jesus and the redeemed were ruling in heaven, why would Satan, after his release from the bottomless pit, assemble an army to attack the holy city, Jerusalem, if all the saints and Jesus were in heaven?

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

That temple is in the city New Jerusalem that comes down to earth, and Revelation 21 states that we will be in that city forever, along with God and the lamb.

The city comes down out of heaven FROM GOD. (Rev. 21: 2) God always rules from the highest.

`Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

The word `throne` indicates authority and power. God has that in every realm - earth, city and angelic realm. However He rules from the highest `above all.` (Eph. 1: 21)

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The city comes down out of heaven FROM GOD. (Rev. 21: 2) God always rules from the highest.

`Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

The word `throne` indicates authority and power. God has that in every realm - earth, city and angelic realm. However He rules from the highest `above all.` (Eph. 1: 21)

Except scripture refutes you, since as I said, Rev 21 confirms Rev 3:12, but you obviously didn’t read it:

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

(both God Almighty and Jesus will dwell in the city)

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Rev 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Rev 22:3
No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.

Rev 22:4
They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Rev 22:5 And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

It’s very clear that both God Almighty and Jesus will dwell in that city, on the new earth, forever.

• Agree
Reactions: Nux
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scriptures prove the literal, physical, and unending reign of Jesus’ forever, in His kingdom on earth:

The New Testament and Old Testament unequivocally prophesied Jesus’ literal unending kingdom on the earth, with Jesus ruling on the throne of David in Jerusalem:

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the THRONE of his father David:

Luk 1:33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the GOVERNMENT shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7Of the increase of his GOVERNMENT and peace there shall be no end, upon the THRONE of David, and upon his KINGDOMS, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even FOREVER. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

1Ki 2:45And king Solomon shall beblessed, and the THRONE of David shall be established before the LORD FOREVER.

Jeremiah 23:5-6“Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; a KING shall reign and prosper, and execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell safely; now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS”

And in Acts 2 Jesus literally ascends bodily and visibly from Mount Olive, and the angel said this same Jesus will return in like manner as you have seen Him leave - meaning His literal return bodily and visibly back to Mount Olive.

Did Jesus really leave bodily and visibly on a cloud to ascend to heaven from mount Olive?

Yes.

And the angel said this same Jesus will return in like manner as you have seen Him leave:

Act 1:9And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.

Act 1:10And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes,

Act 1:11and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Act 1:12Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey away.

That means literally and visibly returning on a CLOUD, in the air, back to Mount Olive - which occurs in Zechariah 14:4-5.

And occurs in Revelation 1:7

Rev 1:7Behold, he is coming with the CLOUDS, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

It is preposterous to claim He doesn’t literally and visibly return to earth on a cloud exactly as He left.

In Zechariah 14:4-5Jesus literally returns to Mount Olive with all the saints with Him - where He then REMAINS, and the nations such as Egypt come into the gates of Jerusalem to worship Jesus, (Zechariah14:16-19) who will be literally and bodily sitting on the throne of David, forever.

This confirms His kingdom begins then:

Zec 14:9 The LORD will then be KING over all the earth. In that day the LORD will be seen as one with a single name.

In Revelation 21, The New Jerusalem which is above, descends to earth to old Jerusalem, and God and the lamb dwell in it with men forever, and Jesus says this about that city in Revelation 3:12:

Rev 3:12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

It’s Literal fact in scripture that there will be a unending literal and physical reign of Christ on the earth, and not just for a thousand years.

Jesus is currently sitting in heaven at the father’s right hand UNTIL the time is right to return to earth:

Psa 110:1A Psalm of David.The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, UNTIL I make your enemies your footstool.”

Psa 110:2The LORD sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule IN THE MIDST of your enemies!

Note that Jesus will not rule His kingdom from heaven, but on the earth, in the midst of His enemies!

He will return and land on mount Olive with all His saints per Zechariah 14:4-5, given earlier, where He will rule and reign from Jerusalem on the throne of David, which is established forever:

1Ki 2:45And king Solomon shall be blessed, and the throne of David shall be established before the LORD, FOREVER.

And we shall reign and rule with Jesus in His kingdom, on the earth:

Rev 5:10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The millennium period also isn’t a temporary reign of Jesus - it’s the period where Satan is bound for a thousand years at the beginning of His eternal reign on earth, (so all of creation, including the angels, get to see the contrast between the world being ran by Satan as it’s god and ruler for 4,000 years, with all the resulting evil, compared with Jesus ruling the nations with a rod of Iron for a thousand years in peace) - then Satan is loosed for short time, who immediately deceives many, assembles a vast army to surround and attack the Holy City where Jesus rules on David’s throne, the army is destroyed, and Satan is thrown into the lake of fire.

Jesus’ kingdom will then continue forever.

Luk 1:32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luk 1:33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Zephaniah also describes Jesus ruling on the earth in Jerusalem:

Zep 3:14Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

Zep 3:15The LORD has taken away the judgments against you; he has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall never again fear evil.

Zep 3:16On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: “Fear not, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak.

Zep 3:17The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

There is no reason whatsoever to deny that the thousand year reign of Jesus on the earth in Revelation 20is literal - from the OT to the NT, it is literal fact that He will return physically to earth and rule from the throne of David, on Mount Zion.

Standing on Mount Zion:

Why are they gathered on Mount Zion? Zion - the ancient name for the hills that make up Jerusalem - is the place where the Messiah gathers His redeemed and reigns over the earth (Psalms 48, Isa 24:23, Joe 2:32, Oba 1:17and Oba 1:21, Mic 4:1; Mic 4:7).

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Except scripture refutes you, since as I said, Rev 21 confirms Rev 3:12, but you obviously didn’t read it:

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

(both God Almighty and Jesus will dwell in the city)

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Rev 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Rev 22:3
No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.

Rev 22:4
They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Rev 22:5 And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

It’s very clear that both God Almighty and Jesus will dwell in that city, on the new earth, forever.
This is not really about the Millennium. Your points are about after the Millennium in the NHNE. We are not to post about heaven or earth as in a debate.

The only thing we know is those beheaded are resurrected. Being beheaded is specific from a specific set of circumstances.

What verse declares "beheading" as symbolism for a headless bride scenario? None. Revelation 20:4 is not symbolism for a glorified church.

Upvote 0

Nux

Sep 20, 2020
Kingdom of this world
✟21,630.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rev 19 is the second coming.
Rev 19 shows all the armies of Earth destroyed it then ends with "the rest were destroyed with the sword that comes from His mouth" - and 1 Thess 4:13-18 has all the saints raptured then

You misquoted it. Revelation 19:19-21 sounds like:
19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war with the one who is seated on the horse and with his army.
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs before him, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21 And the rest were killed by the sword of the one who is seated on the horse—the sword that comes out of his mouth—and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

The beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire.
The rest (the kings of the earth and their armies) where killed by the sword that comes out of Jesus' mouth.
The rest of the humankind were left alive.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This forum is for discussing topics related to Premillennialism. Anything else is off topic to this forum. Some posts have been deleted.

stay on topic BE NICE, posts deleted.jpg

Upvote 0

Nux

Sep 20, 2020
Kingdom of this world
✟21,630.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The reason we will not is because God`s word tell us that our inheritance is with the Lord on His throne.
Exactly! And because Lord Jesus' throne during the Millennium will be on the earth in Jerusalem, our inheritance is also on the earth. Jesus said after he come to us second time we will always be where he is. So based on this, during Jesus' reign we will be reigning together with him on the earth. :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly! And because Lord Jesus' throne during the Millennium will be on the earth in Jerusalem, our inheritance is also on the earth. Jesus said after he come to us second time we will always be where he is. So based on this, during Jesus' reign we will be reigning together with him on the earth. :clap:

If you want to discuss this then we need to go to the general forums. I will look forward to that.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe in the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth, where the lion and lamb will graze the fields together. Any other view point, in my opinion is heretical. How can others believe it's not a literal 1,000 years???

Only on the Lord`s holy mountain though, NOT the whole earth.

`They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain.` (Isa. 65: 25)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nux

Sep 20, 2020
Kingdom of this world
✟21,630.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe in the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth, where the lion and lamb will graze the fields together. Any other view point, in my opinion is heretical. How can others believe it's not a literal 1,000 years???
How can the majority believe Jahweh God the Father, Jesus his Son and The Holy Spirit are not separate personalities and divine beings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CG1349

Jul 4, 2022
California
✟1,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Only on the Lord`s holy mountain though, NOT the whole earth.

`They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain.` (Isa. 65: 25)

That's not true. God will rule the entire world in the Millennial kingdom. Even nature itself, everywhere will experience the regeneration. So examine yourself!

• Agree
Upvote 0

CG1349

Jul 4, 2022
California
✟1,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How can the majority believe Jahweh God the Father, Jesus his Son and The Holy Spirit are not separate personalities and divine beings.

Because they are deceived. I guess they need to examine themselves if they are in the faith, since their theology is way off.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not true. God will rule the entire world in the Millennial kingdom. Even nature itself, everywhere will experience the regeneration. So examine yourself!

I agree that the Lord will rule through Israel over the whole world, however His glory will only be on Mount Zion in Jerusalem. (Isa. 65: 25)

other places through out the world may not get rain if they don`t go up to Jerusalem to worship once a year. (Zech. 14: 16 - 19)

Upvote 0