Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for all Church 'elder care'. You wouldn't ordinarily think of it, but we are prone to refuse to accept any possibility of the continuation of Peter's eventual care of direction,

Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to gird yourself and walk wherever you wished; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and someone else will gird you, and bring you where you do not wish to go.

How sad to know how very deep the divisions in the Church have crept! Some of which who name the very Christ are ghastly examples of His Spirit’s tender kindness, depending on the ‘denomination’. We are prone to feel this won’t be the case when we no longer carry the torch as formidable as we once did. Don’t be fooled nor deceive. Some of the most beautiful pews contain some of the dastardly justifications we hear from the bowels of heathen themselves.

Why do I detail such a unsightly report? It is for the care I would like to kick-off on your behalf. Take necessary precaution for however possible this may present to you, the peace of the Lord Jesus be with you in your part of the world!!

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for all Church 'elder care'. You wouldn't ordinarily think of it, but we are prone to refuse to accept any possibility of the continuation of Peter's eventual care of direction,

Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to gird yourself and walk wherever you wished; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and someone else will gird you, and bring you where you do not wish to go.

How sad to know how very deep the divisions in the Church have crept! Some of which who name the very Christ are ghastly examples of His Spirit’s tender kindness, depending on the ‘denomination’. We are prone to feel this won’t be the case when we no longer carry the torch as formidable as we once did. Don’t be fooled nor deceive. Some of the most beautiful pews contain some of the dastardly justifications we hear from the bowels of heathen themselves.

Why do I detail such a unsightly report? It is for the care I would like to kick-off on your behalf. Take necessary precaution for however possible this may present to you, the peace of the Lord Jesus be with you in your part of the world!!
I pray and hope this isn’t the case for everyone reading this!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I pray with you 'rock' for our elderly,that we will honour them and help them.

• Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Galatians 2:20
20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Dear Father, protect and bless the children.
I pray for the persecuted Christians who know what it means to suffer with Christ. Give us an understanding and a heart to pray for them. Thank you for our persecuted brothers and sisters who show us and help us to understand the meaning of suffering with Christ.

• Agree
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
51hxya-O5YL._AC_SS350_.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Every Home For Jesus tells of a young Indian girl intimidated on her way to school by a Moslim man,who said that if she didn't renounce Christ she would die. He visited her Father's house,who was a Pastor and drove him out of his house and then destroyed it. Pray for this family!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Every Home For Jesus tells of a young Indian girl intimidated on her way to school by a Moslim man,who said that if she didn't renounce Christ she would die. He visited her Father's house,who was a Pastor and drove him out of his house and then destroyed it. Pray for this family!
How terrible, it is so hard to imagine, I pray that the family have each other. Lord bless them richly and provide for all their needs and more in Jesus precious name

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How terrible, it is so hard to imagine, I pray that the family have each other. Lord bless them richly and provide for all their needs and more in Jesus precious name
They have been sleeping outside a friend's house in another village,but this is not a long term arrangement for health and danger and comfort reasons.

Upvote 0