✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I need some prayers right now. I have unusual head pressure and pain on the entire top of my head and partly in the back for almost 2 weeks. Also kind of feels like I am having my brain squeezed at times. It spasms like every 5 minutes or so. I have never, ever experienced anything like this before, especially for this long. It's not intense pain but it definitely hurts and it's definitely scary. I am definitely going to the doctors having this looked at but in the mean time....

please pray for me.

Thank you so much and God bless everyone here.

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MRI is on Thursday. I was afraid I wasn't going to be granted the scan, but I was, Hallelujah. Thank you all for your continued prayers in my time of need and even though I have not been able to be on regularly, I think about you all, all the time, I visit this site very often and I am very familiar with many of you and read your prayers and stories often and I am just so thankful for all of you who have been praying for me from the beginning, you all are very steadfast in your love and support of the members here and it MEANS A GREAT DEAL to me, you all are so needed in this world and I am just as thankful for the new ones who pray for me and everyone else too. I am really grateful I found this place with all of you in it. I don't know where I would be.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deborah D
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Just an update:

So I received my MRI results yesterday. I picked them up and took them to my doctor who then referred me to neuro. I read the results and it says that I have numerous hyperintesive lesions in my T2 subcortical area of my brain. Not entirely sure what that means but I am thankful that they did not see a stroke or aneurysm or something like that. If there was one, I am hoping they would be able to see it through all of those lesions. I have to trust the radiologists. I am still getting shooting pains and pressure in my head every day. They are not that painful which I am so thankful for, but the weird sensation of them and how they are not going away is what has me concerned.

So that's my update. Thank you again for all the prayers.

Upvote 0