Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Nigeria​

Thank God that officials in Mangu area, Plateau state, imposed a curfew, following attacks on Christian communities. Pray that officials will do more to curb the violence and unrest.
Number of Prayers 16
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Pray that Christians in central Plateau state will know God’s comfort and presence after more than 150 believers were killed there in the space of three weeks.
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

China​

Pray for wisdom for individual church leaders as they consider how to respond to the communist ‘sinicisation’ programme. Officials in Zhejiang province raised a banner displaying the communist hammer and sickle next to the Shinian Christian Church.
Number of Prayers 25
YES - I WILL PRAY
China

China​

Continue to pray against the Chinese Communist Party’s attempts to ‘sinicise’ Christianity. A recent training meeting for leaders of state-sanctioned Three-Self Church congregations urged them to resist the influence of foreign churches.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
China

China​

Pray for wisdom for Pastor Huang Xiaoning of Guangzhou Bible Reformed Church in Guangdong province. Officials are pressuring him to join the government-sanctioned Three-Self Church: he responds by sharing the gospel with them.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
China

China​

Continue to pray for members of the Shenzhen Holy Reformed Church (also known as the Mayflower Church) as they re-establish their lives in Texas, after fleeing persecution in China.
Number of Prayers 42
YES - I WILL PRAY
China

China​

Pray for Pastor Ru Zongren of Chengxi Christian Church in Anhui, whom police hand-cuffed to his hospital bed for five hours during dialysis treatment. It appears the motive was to silence him during a visit of senior communist officials.
Number of Prayers 44
YES - I WILL PRAY
China

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.

Children Praying

‘Let us be on the side of those who sit in jails and are sentenced to death for their faith. Let us pray for them and help them’.
Richard Wurmbrand