Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Nigeria​

Cry out to God for an end to the brutal persecution of Christians in Nigeria which has lasted two decades now.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Ta’azia’s home was badly damaged when Fulani militants attacked her village. Thank God that Ta’azia’s home has been repaired: pray for the thousands of others now living in camps for displaced people.
Number of Prayers 21
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

In Taraba state, militants killed 20 Christians in Takum. Pray that the Government will heed pastors’ calls for greater protection for Christian communities nationally.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Pray for believers in Benue state where more than 40 Christians were killed in June and at least 37 died in just three weeks in July. They included six Christians in Ushongo county, killed by attackers on motorbikes.
Number of Prayers 25
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Please ask God to protect our persecuted church family in Nigeria and worldwide at this festive time. Ask Him to hide them in the shadow of His wings (Psalm 17:8).​

Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

As we celebrate our Saviour’s birth, let’s pray that the joy of the Lord and His covenant promises will be alive to His church today, so that our witness causes others to seek Him too.​

Number of Prayers 20
YES - I WILL PRAY

As we recall how ‘there was no room’ for Mary and Joseph seeking shelter (Luke 2:7), we pray that God will provide for those who are made to feel like outcasts because of their faith in Him. Pray that He will overwhelm them with His love.
Number of Prayers 21
YES - I WILL PRAY

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.