Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm having some pain in my head and teeth, and trouble controlling my thoughts. My head feels like it's trying to condense and crush itself, a little, not like exploding but internally directed pressure. Please pray that my mind will be restored and for mercy. I am afraid of being condemned, having cursing and blasphemous thoughts and this fear of the mark of the beast. Also this eclipse, I wish it wasn't happening. I'm not in the direct path but it's starting to freak me out all the things I'm hearing. So please pray for protection from the mark of the beast, mercy and salvation for me, and for people to be kept safe from this eclipse and whatever it brings. :hug:

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm having some pain in my head and teeth, and trouble controlling my thoughts. My head feels like it's trying to condense and crush itself, a little, not like exploding but internally directed pressure. Please pray that my mind will be restored and for mercy. I am afraid of being condemned, having cursing and blasphemous thoughts and this fear of the mark of the beast. Also this eclipse, I wish it wasn't happening. I'm not in the direct path but it's starting to freak me out all the things I'm hearing. So please pray for protection from the mark of the beast, mercy and salvation for me, and for people to be kept safe from this eclipse and whatever it brings. :hug:
You must actively and freely consent to take the mark. You cannot be forced, and it must be your free decision. If you're not wanting it, you're not in danger. I will, however, pray for you, young lady.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to all of you, this eclipse just stressed me out probably more than it should. It has set off idolatrous and blasphemous thoughts in my head but I appreciate all of your prayers. I saw something recently about people in the early church praying for I think Peter(?) in jail, and how effective that was, it gives me a little more hope. My head still feels constricted, but not like I'm going to black out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not in the direct path but it's starting to freak
me out all the things I'm hearing.

Yes it was freaking me out too. It was making me edgy driving home. Too many people in my way. I'm not in the totality path either but it made for kind of a blue haze in my area. It felt like I was having a drug flashback, like how the weather is in a dream. Like being in a Salvador Dali painting.

You'll be fine Deer Glow, you're smart. You won't be fooled into taking the mark. The real mark of the beast people are not even worried about it. They have the delusion, they believe the lie. They'll take the mark just for the chance to buy another bag of Doritos.

Take Care.

• Friendly
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Also this eclipse, I wish it wasn't happening. I'm not in the direct path but it's starting to freak me out all the things I'm hearing. So please pray for protection from the mark of the beast, mercy and salvation for me, and for people to be kept safe from this eclipse and whatever it brings.

I'm praying for you. However, the eclipse is come and gone, and nothing has changed, save for a few scientists who have gotten a lot of new data on how the sun works.

I walked out into the sunlight, borrowed one of those cardboard glasses you were supposed to use. While it was impressive, it was a case of, "okay, this is what a partial eclipse looks like. No big deal." I gave the glasses back to the owner, and went back inside, and back to work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray that you will be spiritually strengthened

a88e6070856b3cc4e123906a93dd0aab.jpg

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I pray that you will be spiritually strengthened

a88e6070856b3cc4e123906a93dd0aab.jpg
Thank you. I feel like I'm in a backslidden rut at the moment and am dealing with a lot of unbelief and blasphemy. I really appreciate this, I want to be right with God. I feel very hardened in sin and unbelief and I don't know how exactly to repent. I feel disconnected from God and trapped by my sins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how exactly to repent. I feel disconnected from God and trapped by my sins.
when I feel like this, I just do it,
you are not trapped, you only think you are,
just say sorry Lord, and thank you Lord for dying for me
John 3:16

upload_2017-8-22_1-10-57.jpeg

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you and reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. I’d suggest that you consider sharing your concerns to a matured Christian friend or a pastor about our fears -- I’m sure it’ll be helpful to you. Take care, okay?

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you and reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. I’d suggest that you consider sharing your concerns to a matured Christian friend or a pastor about our fears -- I’m sure it’ll be helpful to you. Take care, okay?
I have met with someone before but not recently. :( I don't know when I would be able to. I just had these horrible thoughts saying things about people saving themselves and me saving myself and I feel scared and condemned right now. Please pray God will have mercy and forgive me for that blasphemy, I had that thought multiple times. I know I have sinned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing from head to toe, power from on high, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Friendly
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

GodsGirlox

Jan 17, 2018
Tampa
✟7,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. I feel like I'm in a backslidden rut at the moment and am dealing with a lot of unbelief and blasphemy. I really appreciate this, I want to be right with God. I feel very hardened in sin and unbelief and I don't know how exactly to repent. I feel disconnected from God and trapped by my sins.
Hey there DeerGlow, I saw the date for this but wanted to respond anyway just in case. I had this happen to me to. I watch two guys called Todd White and Dan Mohler. Dan has a video on YouTube on spiritual warfare. You should go look it up. Anyway, if it is bothering you this bad then that shows that you care. It’s not you. It’s the enemy trying to get it into you to steal your identity. When that happens tell the Lord how much you love Him. Even if it’s still going on. Submit to God and the devil will flee. Bless you, friend.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, I thing of little "Much Afraid" in the book "Hinds Feet on High Places." Deerglow is so much like her. Prince of Peace, may Deerglow come to know You experientially by that name. May she come to experience John 8:32 and John 8:36 in her own life. May her weaknesses be turned to strengths, 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. May she learn to focus on You and Your word, and be transformed, and conformed to Jesus, Romans 12:1-2.

Upvote 0