Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
- Less Advertisements! Members see fewer ads and have the option to upgrade their account to ad free!
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Root of Jesse
Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord, Male, from Bay Area, California
Unapologetically Catholic Mar 11, 2016
- Root of Jesse was last seen:
- Feb 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM
There are no messages on Root of Jesse's profile yet.
- Home Page:
- Bay Area, California
- IT professional
- St. Paul Parish
- Lector, Catechist, Confirmation instructor, In charge of SAFE program for child safety
- Fav. Books:
- Bible, Catechism of the Catholic Church, Diary of St. Faustina, Butler's Lives of the Saints
- Fav. Verse:
- The Beatitudes
- Life View:
- Baptism Date:
- Bible Version:
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Origin of the Life View:
- Theistic Evolution
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
- Confused Christian to start-we kept switching churches, so I thought it didn't matter what church I went to. One day we're believing x, but next day we change affiliations and now x turns to y. So I got lazy and fell away. Fell into worldly things, alcohol, internet, porn, anything to gratify me. Found out that it's about God, not me, and that the Catholic Church was THE one. Happy ever since. Catholicism got me to quit smoking, drink much less, give more to God.
SignatureThe Admiralty | Honesty, Integrity, Fidelity.
Admiral of the Fleet / First Sea Lord
The God who made you without your cooperation will not save you without your cooperation.
Mary is the most sweet bait, chosen, prepared, and ordained by God, to catch the hearts of men.