Prayers for my Parent's marriage please.

Jeremy444777

Aug 6, 2018
New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, everyone. My mother is going through some type of Mid-life crisis and has been possessed by a demonic spirit. She's treating my father terribly, neglecting him, acting as though she doesn't love him anymore, she seems as though she doesn't care about Jesus now ETC . Its very sad and l want my family back. Please pray and please give me a prayer to cast out all demonic spirits out of my mother.

Edyos

Pray Continually
Sep 16, 2018
Haifa
✟10,512.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

I am praying for you, make sure you pray every day, Go on your knees and Ask in Jesus name for this spirit to be destroyed or cast out of the house.

It is written:
John 14:13-14
"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Do not give up, keep praying as much as you can. Go into your room get on your knees and pray.
I also recommend you to fast for your mother, be serious about it before God and plead with him to cast out the demon.

Try reading the bible for your mother.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hey, everyone. My mother is going through some type of Mid-life crisis and has been possessed by a demonic spirit. She's treating my father terribly, neglecting him, acting as though she doesn't love him anymore, she seems as though she doesn't care about Jesus now ETC . Its very sad and l want my family back. Please pray and please give me a prayer to cast out all demonic spirits out of my mother.

My heart goes out to you, Jeremy! I've put your mom on my prayer list, and I pray that God will give you and your dad discernment and wisdom about what the problem is and what He would have you do.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, let not any demon, discouragement, doubt, or disappointment have the victory in the lives of this family. You are our Lord, and I ask You, in Jesus' authority to enter in to this family's life in such a way as to bring spiritual victory to them, defeat to this enemy, and great glory to Your kingdom. Amen.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord let demonic spirit leave Jeremy444777's mom's life and family. Bless her and her husband with your love and understanding, let them together walk in your ways and Bless your Holy name. Lord let all the plans of devil to destroy this marriage be a complete failure. Lord please have your grace upon Jeremy444777's mom and her marriage. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0