OK
✟8,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Long story short, my wife and I are a young couple in our early 30s. We have a 7 year old son and have been tremendously blessed so far in our lives. We are completely aware of the Lords hand on our life and all the mountains He has moved to get us this far. My wife’s sister has two young children that are in a bad situation. The mother is on drugs and the children are being neglected. We have plenty of proof and are willing to take these children into our home. We have plenty of room and the children have both expressed not wanting to live with their mother anymore. They are both young (5 and 7), so hearing them express dissatisfaction with their living circumstances is absolutely alarming. One of the little girls has type one diabetes. The mother is barely doing enough to manage to keep her alive. Everyone knows she is on drugs. We are planning on confronting her in about a weeks time with an ultimatum. We are ready to do whatever it takes to get the children into our care. We are the only family they could go to. My wife is seriously struggling with many different negative emotions regarding this. Betrayal, hurt, agony, anxiety etc. We strongly believe the Lord is going to work a miracle on behalf of these children to get them out of this situation. We desperately ask for your prayers for the Lord to open this door so we can protect these children and secure their future.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Praying for God to deliver the children.

Is 49:25 thus says the Lord:
“Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away,
And the prey of the terrible be delivered;
For I will contend with him who contends with you,
And I will save your children.

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for your hand of protection for these children. The kingdom of heaven belongs to such as them. I pray that they may be safely delivered into the arms of Beemer and his wife, and they may be able to witness to them and tell them Your Gospel.

I pray that you would open their mother’s eyes, that she may see how she is hurting her children, that she would realize that she needs to seek treatment for her drug addiction. Guide her to a place where she may be told Your truth.

Finally, I pray for peace and strength for Beemer’s wife. You know her heart, how she cares for children and longs to protect them in Your Name. Please sustain her through this trial, give her means to help the situation, and give her hope. In Christ’s name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Long story short, my wife and I are a young couple in our early 30s. We have a 7 year old son and have been tremendously blessed so far in our lives. We are completely aware of the Lords hand on our life and all the mountains He has moved to get us this far. My wife’s sister has two young children that are in a bad situation. The mother is on drugs and the children are being neglected. We have plenty of proof and are willing to take these children into our home. We have plenty of room and the children have both expressed not wanting to live with their mother anymore. They are both young (5 and 7), so hearing them express dissatisfaction with their living circumstances is absolutely alarming. One of the little girls has type one diabetes. The mother is barely doing enough to manage to keep her alive. Everyone knows she is on drugs. We are planning on confronting her in about a weeks time with an ultimatum. We are ready to do whatever it takes to get the children into our care. We are the only family they could go to. My wife is seriously struggling with many different negative emotions regarding this. Betrayal, hurt, agony, anxiety etc. We strongly believe the Lord is going to work a miracle on behalf of these children to get them out of this situation. We desperately ask for your prayers for the Lord to open this door so we can protect these children and secure their future.
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Beemer's wife's sister to You right now and for Your intervention in the situation of her 2 young children, I pray for complete healing and deliverance in their current situation! I pray for and end to the children's neglect immediately and also for the mother for conviction and her deliverance from drugs and alcohol and also for her salvation, I also pray for physical healing for the children from any sickness in their mind and bodies and especially for healing for type 1 diabetes! I pray for wisdom for all involved in the children's situation and for protection for them physically, mentally, and emotionally!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Beemer. Just curious how things are going? Let us know if we can provide further prayer support or an ear. God bless.

Upvote 0

Beemer345

Dec 16, 2023
OK
✟8,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Beemer. Just curious how things are going? Let us know if we can provide further prayer support or an ear. God bless.
We have since been to 3 hearings. Now we are at the final hearing. The judge ordered an intermediary investigation who will independently review and verify the claims we are making. Knowing everything we have claimed is factually true, we pray for the Lords deliverance and provision in our lives. Thank you again for checking back in.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We have since been to 3 hearings. Now we are at the final hearing. The judge ordered an intermediary investigation who will independently review and verify the claims we are making. Knowing everything we have claimed is factually true, we pray for the Lords deliverance and provision in our lives. Thank you again for checking back in.
Thanks for the update. I know this must be very difficult for you and your wife. Will continue to pray!

Upvote 0