• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer -work issue

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Skydancer777, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Skydancer777

Skydancer777 New Member

+39
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I love my job but was recently passed over and possibly now demoted, not due to my performance but other factors. I'm dejected, a hit to my typical confidence, now almost feeling like throwing in the towel (which I never do!). I meet with my boss tomorrow for a discussion about "options" for my career future. Not sure what God will put forward. Please i ask to pray for God to open much better career doors for me. Thank you. In Him.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,005
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray you will be given wisdom and insight and what to do and the Lord and His holy angels to lead you to a blessed path.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,824
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Skydancer777 and this prayer request. Lord help and bless Skydancer777, with new career heights. Lord help to learn from mistakes, and use it to improve and get more success at work. Lord bless Skydancer777's career and you be glorified, in Jesus merciful name, Amen!