Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for me as I am going through some anxiety and sleep issues right now.
Please pray that I will find peace and I know God loves me but I need to get out
of this cycle of anxiety.
I have been to see a doctor, may have to take meds, don' want to but if it helps my
quality of life I will.
Thank you all.

ari.sketch

Aug 14, 2023
Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we thank you that you are very loving, that you are faithful and true to your words. You are the creator God, the great I Am. There is no other gods beside you. And we are so thankful and humbled that you refer yourself as our Father in heaven, you are a loving Father and we, your children.
Your word says in 1 John 4:18, “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear."
I pray that you would pour your love to LizaMarie, let her know that she is loved, that you, God, is not here to punish her but to love her. Jesus has taken all our punishment at the cross, there is only perfect love. I pray that she would continue to abide and walk in your love, always receiving and in turn giving it away to others who need them. I also pray for good sleep for her, Lord, keep her safe. I pray in Jesus' name.

Blessings, LizaMarie

• Friendly
Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0