Free State
✟12,198.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everybody. I posted about this before, and then I thought my problem was resolved as some money was due to me from my deceased granddad's estate; I though it might enable me to move back home, but as it turns out, the money was not a large enough amount to make a move with.

I'm not happy where I currently live. I've not seen my hometown and family for over four years. I lost all of my inheritance money to a glib swindler in July 2020 and my life's been tough since then. I get only a small disability grant for my mental-health issues. I have an aunt in my hometown who helps financially, but she's very hesitant about me moving back. Finances, practicalities, my past behaviour of being erratic. (I was severely traumatized by the deaths of my grandparents/adoptive parents and have been struggling to find stability - I believe I'm okay now, but so many people still seem to believe I can't make it out there in the world by myself.)

I pray about this matter constantly and I do what I can to find a new place to live. I'm humbly asking for your prayers that the right place will open up and that my aunt will help me to make the change. Thank you, God bless.