Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, you have seen and heard these requests that have set before. I pray that these requests are met with the results that you most desire and that those who ask really need.

Lord, I pray that Wannie gets the buyer she needs so that she can relocate.

May all things happen in your time and your way.

In Jesus' precious name I pray.

Amen

Father,
Thank you for your love and grace, and thank you that you hear each and every prayer before it is even prayed, I stand in agreement with my sister and brothers of Christ and ask that your will be done in each of these situations. Bless each one beyoned their wildest dreams and let your name be praised forever and always.
We love you and worship you

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

BereanTodd

Missionary Heart
Nov 26, 2006
Houston, Tx
✟11,542.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praise/prayer request in tandem here. I am currently undergoing the credentialling process with the AG to get my liscence of ministry; I had the liscensing exam today, and praise God scored a 99 and had a great conversation with the pastor who oversees the testing.

The prayer would be that on Monday late afternoon or early evening I will be going through a process of interviewing with the AG as the next and last step of this process. Just pray that God would bless the process and grant me to be of one mind and spirit with those interviewing me, that the Spirit would use this experience and that I can take the next step towards His calling in and on my life.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Praise/prayer request in tandem here. I am currently undergoing the credentialling process with the AG to get my liscence of ministry; I had the liscensing exam today, and praise God scored a 99 and had a great conversation with the pastor who oversees the testing.

The prayer would be that on Monday late afternoon or early evening I will be going through a process of interviewing with the AG as the next and last step of this process. Just pray that God would bless the process and grant me to be of one mind and spirit with those interviewing me, that the Spirit would use this experience and that I can take the next step towards His calling in and on my life.

awesome score! God is good! it would seem your hard work towards that must have been blessed :) ...

standing in agreement with your prayer ... in Jesus name

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my brothers wives......sisters husband.He is expected to die tonight.I don`t know that he knows the Lord.He is in so much pain that they put him in he hospital tonight.My brother and his wife have gone to spend the night with him and his family.His name is Jim.
Please Lord........please speak to Jim`s heart before he passes on.Please draw him to
You tonight.Please comfort this whole family and may they all come to know You.Help my brother and his wife to have the right word from You,Lord for Jim.

Jim is 57 and in the last stages of cancer.Please pray.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my brothers wives......sisters husband.He is expected to die tonight.I don`t know that he knows the Lord.He is in so much pain that they put him in he hospital tonight.My brother and his wife have gone to spend the night with him and his family.His name is Jim.
Please Lord........please speak to Jim`s heart before he passes on.Please draw him to
You tonight.Please comfort this whole family and may they all come to know You.Help my brother and his wife to have the right word from You,Lord for Jim.

Jim is 57 and in the last stages of cancer.Please pray.

I just saw this! but I believe the Lord can use our prayers, anyway ... even if they're late in our time ...

Father, I stand in agreement with ms ... please touch this man ... in Your will and Jesus name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord God,You know Lilmiss`s heart and You know the desires of her heart.I ask You Lord to give her according to Your will,whatever it is that she needs Father.Wrap Your loving arms arround her and show her how very much You love her.Comfort her Lord,I ask that You calm my dear friend and give her Your peace.You are an awesome God ,and You know how much she loves You.Thank You Father for everything You give to us.In Jesus`s precouis name.Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Drew

Believer
Site Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Please remember my wife's family...I got a call around 6 CST, while I was still at work, that my wife's grandfather had a heart attack and died this afternoon...My wife and children were at a Christmas party, and she doesn't know yet...I just spoke with her to tell her she needs to get home. Her grandmother just passed away in October...so this is gonna be tough for her, and all of my in-laws.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please remember my wife's family...I got a call around 6 CST, while I was still at work, that my wife's grandfather had a heart attack and died this afternoon...My wife and children were at a Christmas party, and she doesn't know yet...I just spoke with her to tell her she needs to get home. Her grandmother just passed away in October...so this is gonna be tough for her, and all of my in-laws.

Father, I pray You wrap Your loving arms around this family and fill them full of the things they will need that I know not to ask for ... fill them with peace, comfort, assurance and a calm ... in all things be it Your will ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

refined

Dec 15, 2010
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for a friend of mine who has cancer, that God will strengthen her and fill her with comfort and hope and inner and physical strength as well as her whole family and that God will heal her of the cancer entirely.Thankyou so much for your prayers for her.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for a friend of mine who has cancer, that God will strengthen her and fill her with comfort and hope and inner and physical strength as well as her whole family and that God will heal her of the cancer entirely.Thankyou so much for your prayers for her.

Father, you know my detest for cancer ... the way it strips and steals and robs from a person ... we can know it can't take the soul ... and we can know You can feed the soul through this ... every one of these cancer souls face different obstacles of faith, strength, courage, and so many things ... each needing a different measure ... how can we possibley know what all things to ask for! Abba, Father! we know cancer is not of You so we ask for the things we know to ask for ... healing, comfort, Comfort, peace, calm, strength and resolve ... and the things we know not to ask, Lord ... those, too ... all things be it Your will ... in Jesus precious and healing name ... He healed yesterday, He heales today, and he will heal tomorrow ... always He is the same ... Father, please lay Your precious touch here on all concerned ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father,
We love you and thank you for all of the things that you do to show us you love us. We are greatful to you for all the little miracles that you bring us each and every day, even the ones that we can not see. We praise your name because you and you alone are worthy of our never ending praise. You are the one true and mighty God, the King above all kings.
Father, things come our way that we question and that we don't fully understand, but we know that you hold the answer, and that you are in control of all things. I pray For this friend who has cancer, I ask Jesus that you heal her of it. I pray and believe for a miracle that only you can do, I pray that you comfort this person. Wrap your loving arms around them and hold them ever so close to you. I ask that no matter what happens that you remain glorified. I pray that hearts remain soft toward you and attitudes are positive and full of hope and faith. I know Jesus that in a time like this things can seem so devestating and hopless but I know that you are the God of hope, the God of love and the God of miracles and I ask that you just reach down and touch this person now. I stand by lilmiss as two joined together for the sake of this person and I agree with my dear sister and plead the blood of Jesus over this person. I don't know who they are but you do, you know their heat, you know their struggles and pains and you know ultimatly what is best and I trust you and love you and pray this all in your most gloriouse name. AMEN

Upvote 0
Jan 2, 2011
Australia
✟15,262.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I need some Prayer right now. I'm having a stressful time with work and life and I really feel the devil is throwing everything he can at me right now. I'm going to take some extra time out now to read the bible and commune with God but I really need some prayer for peace.

Thanks

• Prayers
Upvote 0

MPaul

Covered by the Blood
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
✟8,674.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I need some Prayer right now. I'm having a stressful time with work and life and I really feel the devil is throwing everything he can at me right now. I'm going to take some extra time out now to read the bible and commune with God but I really need some prayer for peace.

I think reading the Bible in times like these is a very good idea. We hear so often that blessings come by sending ministers money.... which can be true, depending.... but I have always known most richly the blessings of God when I am involved in an intense Bible study. And I am always most effective against demonic attack while I am in an intense Bible study. The sheer power of the word of God is the most awesome thing I have known in life -- but it depends on how one does the Bible study. One can find a lot of help, and one can find a lot of misconceptions on what is involved in true Spirit-filled Bible study. My theory is -- if one is not experiencing the power of God while studying the Bible, pray for a new approach for the study.

I will pray for you -- later today, have a lot going on just now.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks

Jesus,
You know what our dear sister is going through right now, you know her very situation and what she is struggeling with. I ask That you send down the Holy Spirit to guid, comfort and protect her. I ask that you speak to her in your still small voice and remind her that all things are in your control. Thank you Jesus that you loved us so much that you hear and answer each and every prayer, every cry for help and you take care of our every need. Thank you Jesus that you have won the battle and that satan has no power over us, except what we hand him. You are a God of love,of mercy and of compassion and I pray that you send extra her way. Relieve her of what stresses her so that she may fully focus on you and get physical and Spiritual rest.

• Prayers
Upvote 0