Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thats wonderful news Dairymilkchocalate23.Enjoy your weekend.
A dear friend told me a few years back that whenever she didn`t feel peace she would quote 2 Timothy 1:7..For God did not give us a spirit of fear,but a spirit of power and love and a sound mind.I have had to repeat this scripture many times.
God bless you and may you have a good time with Him this weekend.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't often post on here, but I know it is a safe place and really I could use all the prayers I can get. I found out over the weekend my husband was advertising himself for sex on the internet and found a couple break-up letters to another girl. I left him last night, while he was at work I packed mine and my daughters belongings and left. I am honostly considering divorce but on the other really love him and want to work it out, I just don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering if he is still cheating and just got better at hiding it and stuff like that. I told him last night that first he HAS to go to marriage counciling, then I want a man who loves God, with go to church and worship God with me and love me as God does and he said he would do anything, which of course I was happy to hear but in my heart and mind I am worried that he once again will put on this show untill we are together again and then it will go back to the way it was. I want to trust him but I just can't. So please pray that God will really get ahold of him, and change him from the inside out, and that he will be so in love with Christ and me. Just pray for us please! Thank you

• Prayers
Upvote 0

MPaul

Covered by the Blood
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
✟8,674.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BHS,

I prayed for you yesterday to figure it all out, to take control of the situation, to have a sense of direction. It sure ain't easy. Today, I just prayed you would take one day at a time... that's all you can do for now, while things develop. Just lean on the Lord for one day at a time, until he makes it all clear where things are going to go. No matter what happens, you really can handle it, and you are not alone but the Holy Spirit is at your side, and He has a good overall plan for you. Just hang in there, because the Lord is going to come through for you.

Paul

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BHS..........I am so sorry,I just looked in and I can`t stay as I have an appointment,but I am already praying.Like MPaul said God WILL come through for you.Just remember He`s right with you.Just keep saying Jesus and know He is there for you.I love you sweetie and I will talk to you later.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your prayers, they mean a lot to me.

Have prayed and will be praying. God can change him BHS. God is in the jerk changing business. I know because He changed me.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I couldn't put this request with my last post as that situation is so serious it deserves it's own.

Please remember me tomorrow. We just moved to this area and I plan on going to church at the COG right across the road from the house. The prayer part comes from my knee being gone! I'm doing good to make coffee at the moment let alone walk the 50 to 75 yards across the road.
This will clear up with the weather but I don't want to wait to go to church. Thanks.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I couldn't put this request with my last post as that situation is so serious it deserves it's own.

Please remember me tomorrow. We just moved to this area and I plan on going to church at the COG right across the road from the house. The prayer part comes from my knee being gone! I'm doing good to make coffee at the moment let alone walk the 50 to 75 yards across the road.
This will clear up with the weather but I don't want to wait to go to church. Thanks.

Praying for all your intentions, the healing of your knee, and for you to be blessed in your new faith community ~

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I know Im a little late at praying for brother Jason's request, so I ask Father that you heal his knee and keep the pain from returning. I ask that you bless him at this new church, and help him to be a blessing those that are there. Heal him .... thank you....amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know quite how to explain this request but right now I would really appreciate a friend/ supporter who can help me put back what was lost with a mini stroke. I hope you can as I am very happy except for that one thing, example: how do I get to my own friends conversations? Unfortunately my wonderful thought process is on the blink. I anyone has the patience and time I would be so grateful if you pm me. Thank you.
My dear friend, I honestly don't have the time to pm you. I am a homeschooling mom, working outside the home too, and stay too busy. We have an ortho appointment today I am soon leaving for. BUT, I can, and will pray. Complete restoration is not impossible! All things are possible to him that believes. That's exactly what Jesus said. So I am standing with you for whatever it is you are asking of God. If it is putting back what was lost, so be it. Be restored! And when God does it, it's better than the original state! :clap: He always gives more. :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

powerheart

Apr 27, 2011
✟7,781.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
prayer for direction even generally and to keep on keeping on as a Believer .It is because the next 30 years I have no idea what is what in my life or what I will be doing /maybe it is I am not in a career or going to retire or strike it rich lol. I live on a fixed income see. something I can see I need so much is a real sense or grasping of the bright 'sunshine' God offers in life AS all i can see is gloomy shadows and dark fog etc. I add as to my first sentence I am 47 years old and stay away from this 'world' and values, but some how if I can do that too much?

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
prayer for direction even generally and to keep on keeping on as a Believer .It is because the next 30 years I have no idea what is what in my life or what I will be doing /maybe it is I am not in a career or going to retire or strike it rich lol. I live on a fixed income see. something I can see I need so much is a real sense or grasping of the bright 'sunshine' God offers in life AS all i can see is gloomy shadows and dark fog etc. I add as to my first sentence I am 47 years old and stay away from this 'world' and values, but some how if I can do that too much?

pwerheart, I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner ...

I believe with all my heart and soul the Lord works outside of time as we know it ... I trust this prayer will be applied as he feels necessary ...
I pray you have found answers and those who will help you find your Way ... those who will show you grace and mercy along the Way ... that will take note of the good intent of your heart ... and have mercy towards you in your needs ... I pray the Lord shows You His will and design for You ... that He help you know He will supply Your needs ... He equips as the need arises ... that He will help you know for absolute sure you saw Light in this dank, dismal world ... a world smoldering and rotting in it's own lust, greed and pride ... that you will not be ashamed to have believed ... and that He bless you immensely on the way ... in Jesus precious name and God's perfict will ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, it's been almost a year since I've been here. I have no excuses, but I will say that I have missed you all. I have an update for you, my husband has found work where I work and things are going well for him. Thank you for those of you who prayed for us.

I do have a request, though my husband works where I do he works for a different company (2 companies, 1 owner, 1 location) and there is talk that the company I work is going to close. Please pray that I may find work, but most importantly that this doesn't affect my walk with God. I truly believe he has something for me, but I find myself getting down at times and scared. I don't want to be that way, it just happens.

I don't want God to think that I don't trust him or have faith, I don't want to let him down. So if you could, please pray for me.

May God's continued blessings be poured out upon you.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
pwerheart, I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner ...

I believe with all my heart and soul the Lord works outside of time as we know it ... I trust this prayer will be applied as he feels necessary ...
I pray you have found answers and those who will help you find your Way ... those who will show you grace and mercy along the Way ... that will take note of the good intent of your heart ... and have mercy towards you in your needs ... I pray the Lord shows You His will and design for You ... that He help you know He will supply Your needs ... He equips as the need arises ... that He will help you know for absolute sure you saw Light in this dank, dismal world ... a world smoldering and rotting in it's own lust, greed and pride ... that you will not be ashamed to have believed ... and that He bless you immensely on the way ... in Jesus precious name and God's perfict will ... Amen.

I could not say it better than lilmissmontana. I will stand with her on what she has said and will believe that God will show you his light and that you will know it when you see it. Ask and believe and ye shall receive. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I turned the tv to watch Wipeout and was hit with a news report that a mass murder had happened in my home state. I am asking for prayer for the victims, their families and the hostages that this murderer has now taken. Please if we could also pray for the police officers and all involved for a safe resolution to this tragedy.

The devil is working in full force and we need to join together and pray.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I turned the tv to watch Wipeout and was hit with a news report that a mass murder had happened in my home state. I am asking for prayer for the victims, their families and the hostages that this murderer has now taken. Please if we could also pray for the police officers and all involved for a safe resolution to this tragedy.

The devil is working in full force and we need to join together and pray.

The situation ended tragically. The man did let the hostages go, but he took his own life. I'm thankful that the hostages were released and that no one else was harmed, but it's sad that the man thought the only way out was to take his own life. If he had only reached to God.

I do ask for continued prayer for all involved and pray myself that God's peace will find it's way to them.

• Prayers
Upvote 0