Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

eklampo

May 20, 2010
✟7,690.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I know I am new here, but I have a two-fold prayer request. A very good friend of mine, who is a Christian, has been charged and arrested for child molestation (of his granddaughter). It's a long story to go through, but I really, really believe he is being falsely accused. I believe the child is definitely being abused, but it's happening under her own roof - not at her grandparents.

His lawyer said the way social services and the prosecuter acted were not even within the law, but if any of you are familiar with the legal system - that doesn't always mean they will go back on what's already been done.

I just pray and ask you to pray with me that the truth will come out, that the guilty party(s) will be revealed, and that this little girl will get the help she needs. She's only ten years old, and I don't know how long this may have been going on.
I think it's possible her little brother may have been abused as well.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, I know I am new here, but I have a two-fold prayer request. A very good friend of mine, who is a Christian, has been charged and arrested for child molestation (of his granddaughter). It's a long story to go through, but I really, really believe he is being falsely accused. I believe the child is definitely being abused, but it's happening under her own roof - not at her grandparents.

His lawyer said the way social services and the prosecuter acted were not even within the law, but if any of you are familiar with the legal system - that doesn't always mean they will go back on what's already been done.

I just pray and ask you to pray with me that the truth will come out, that the guilty party(s) will be revealed, and that this little girl will get the help she needs. She's only ten years old, and I don't know how long this may have been going on.
I think it's possible her little brother may have been abused as well.
Jesus,
You know the situation here, and who and who is not guilty. I ask Jesus for the sake of this little girl, and for the sake of this family who is on the verge of being torn apart that you intervene. I ask for protection for the little girl and I ask that the truth comes out and justice is done. You are a Just God and you hold all things in your hands so I ask also for the forgiveness of the individual who is abusing this little girl and give the little girl a forgiving heart as well. I ask that first and formost that this individual admits his guilt and then turns his life over to you and I ask that you use this situation as sad and heart breaking as it is for the glory of your kingdom.
Amen

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
You know the situation here, and who and who is not guilty. I ask Jesus for the sake of this little girl, and for the sake of this family who is on the verge of being torn apart that you intervene. I ask for protection for the little girl and I ask that the truth comes out and justice is done. You are a Just God and you hold all things in your hands so I ask also for the forgiveness of the individual who is abusing this little girl and give the little girl a forgiving heart as well. I ask that first and formost that this individual admits his guilt and then turns his life over to you and I ask that you use this situation as sad and heart breaking as it is for the glory of your kingdom.
Amen

in agreement ... Abba, Father! ... in Jesus name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Lord, we know You answer prayer ... thank You for that. Lord, thank You for all the prayers You answered on this thread ... and for those still waiting for your timing, please bless them ... in Jesus name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

DerrickVines

Aug 15, 2010
✟15,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi my name is Derrick Vines im a 21 year old male.. I have a younger brother who is 14 years old....My brother was born a to a mother and father whom both were using crack & cocaine at the time. and he has multiple behaviour problems..As of now we do not know were his mother is and havent seen her in years...And for my father......He is off drugs now but is an acoholic and has no intentions on taking my brother he's about to get married and pretty has a new family as far a im concerned...As of know my brother is living with my Aunt which isnt working out to well and once he leaves her house they might put him in a residential home which is out of state..And really all my little brother has is me and all i have is him... I know god is a healer and he can deliver my brother from his behaviour problems and his situation... I wanna ask you guys to pray for strength,Deliverance and increase in faith for me and my little brother...I know i things will work out for the good of it

God Bless
Derrick Vines
Derrickvines @ aol . com

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I come before you on behalf of Derrick and his family. I ask Jesus that some how you heal these hurt hearts, hurt feelings and replace them with forgiveness. I ask Jesus that you restore this broken home and that you do what you know is best for this brother. If its your will Father I ask that you keep the brothers together and this family united.
Thank you Jesus that love and care for us so much that you hear our hearts cries, and our pleads for help. Thank you Jesus that you hold us in you hands when life gets to heavy for us to carry, I ask Jesus that you bring a peace over everybody and let your name be praised....amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
I come before you on behalf of Derrick and his family. I ask Jesus that some how you heal these hurt hearts, hurt feelings and replace them with forgiveness. I ask Jesus that you restore this broken home and that you do what you know is best for this brother. If its your will Father I ask that you keep the brothers together and this family united.
Thank you Jesus that love and care for us so much that you hear our hearts cries, and our pleads for help. Thank you Jesus that you hold us in you hands when life gets to heavy for us to carry, I ask Jesus that you bring a peace over everybody and let your name be praised....amen!

Father, I come before You today in agreement with Derrick and byhisstripes. You know every detail of these young people's needs. I ask that You fill them most abundantly with all the tools, skills, understandings and anything else I don't know to ask for that they will need. I pray, Father, You make a way for them to stay together and receive most abundantly all the help they'll need to do so. Father, I pray You'll send people into their lives that will be a strong support system. When we are most little and weak, You are strong and can pour on to them all things needed ... we trust You will do so. Most important ... Your will be done ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Derrick ... this came to my mind

'He carried the weight of the world on His shoulders, my friend ... He can carry you and your brother'

God bless you abundantly on your way :hug:

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my friend. She had two sons, ages 18 and 15. The 18 yr old killed the younger one, and she's mourning both sons. There is no remorse shown. She is battling a God-hating ex husband. He told her if anyone mentioned God during the funeral, he would stand up and run them out. He isn't an atheist - he believes in God. He just hates God.

I was able to witness to this man today, to tell him there is nothing he can say, nothing he can do, that will change the fact that God loves him. He didn't run me out - I think he was in shock that anyone would say that to him. But I pray both for this man, and for the boy who did the killing. He is so full of hatred and anger. He won't allow anyone but his lawyer to come and see him.

But mostly, I pray for this Godly woman who has lost both her sons. One is in Heaven, the other in a Hell of his own making. But God can work all things for good.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my friend. She had two sons, ages 18 and 15. The 18 yr old killed the younger one, and she's mourning both sons. There is no remorse shown. She is battling a God-hating ex husband. He told her if anyone mentioned God during the funeral, he would stand up and run them out. He isn't an atheist - he believes in God. He just hates God.

I was able to witness to this man today, to tell him there is nothing he can say, nothing he can do, that will change the fact that God loves him. He didn't run me out - I think he was in shock that anyone would say that to him. But I pray both for this man, and for the boy who did the killing. He is so full of hatred and anger. He won't allow anyone but his lawyer to come and see him.

But mostly, I pray for this Godly woman who has lost both her sons. One is in Heaven, the other in a Hell of his own making. But God can work all things for good.

Father, Your loving, knowing touch is needed in so many ways in this situation. I'm at a loss exactly what to pray for ... please forgive me if my prayer treads on Your will or so. I pray, Father, that no matter what direction things go that You just turn it to good. You tell us that all things work to the good of those that love You. Somehow in my heart I just know you can do that with those who don't. Father, please, above all else, lead, guide, and direct the footsteps of those who love You here and give them peace of mind, regardless. And Father ... so important ... if You would and it's Your will ... then use this time to open eyes and ears ... and bring the unsaved to Salvation ... in Jesus precious and perfect name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I am in shock at reading what my sister posted, and my heart is saddened that this had to happen to anyone. Jesus, I am not entirely sure what to say/pray, but God you know and I ask that you speed the Holy Spirit to this family and work among this situation. As a mother I can not imagine losing a son to the hands of another, then losing the other to a prison, my heart just aches over this devisated family. Help them Father, Help them Jesus and comfort them Holy Spirit.
I am in agreement with lilmiss Jesus you say that when to or more are gathered in your name in accordance to your will it shall be done and I am standing on that promise, you are incontrol of ALL things and I praise and thank you for that. I love you and honor you and I pray this in your name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0
Aug 28, 2010
United States
✟7,642.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
my prayer request isn't life or death, but it is very inmportant to me and my wife i'll try to make it as short as possible.

I am a 26 year old evangelist.

My Lord and Savior saved me at the young age of 11, that same night he also filled me with the sweet Holy Ghost and Fire.

started preaching the gospel of our Lord and Savior when I was 16 years old, Then at the age of 17 God called me to be a missionary.
I went to Mexico in 2000 and lived there for 2 years attending a pentecostal language school outside of Monterrey Mexico I graduated in 2002.

I attened Export Bible College and am continuing my studies online

While praying and Fasting, God has been laying a burden on our lives to be pastor, we are waiting for God to say "GO".

Me and my wife also Love working with young people we have a puppet and skit ministry, we must realize that if we don't get the youth the world and the devil will.

I ask for you all to help us pray that God will point us the right direction, that he will show us his will.

God bless one and all

P.S.

We are feeling the tug to torrington, WY and praying for the will of God

I will pray for you and I will have my Church pray for you and your wife! We will pray for God to have his complete will in this! We are having a revival on the 2, 3, 4 and 5th of September and I will request prayer for you during that everynight as well!

God Bless You Brother and Sister!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Blessd1

Jan 8, 2008
✟15,156.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God Bless everyone!:wave:

I hope that this message reaches everyone in the best of God's greatest blessings.

Something was brought to my attention that blew me away. I have been saved for a number of years. I recently experienced a number of situations which I had to experience alone. My family abandoned me. Recently, I became acquainted with them. I am realizing a lot of unresolved hurt within myself that I am ready to have healed. I've forgiven and in the process of change but they have not. They are still exhibiting a lot of selfish and other behaviors which trigger my emotions like crazy. I try to ignore but it does affect me because despite everything I do love my family.

I ask for your prayer and any suggestions of how to deal with these family members.

Thank you in advance.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

MPaul

Covered by the Blood
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
✟8,674.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Something was brought to my attention that blew me away. I have been saved for a number of years. I recently experienced a number of situations which I had to experience alone. My family abandoned me. Recently, I became acquainted with them. I am realizing a lot of unresolved hurt within myself that I am ready to have healed. I've forgiven and in the process of change but they have not. They are still exhibiting a lot of selfish and other behaviors which trigger my emotions like crazy. I try to ignore but it does affect me because despite everything I do love my family.

I ask for your prayer and any suggestions of how to deal with these family members.

I have dealt with these issues my entire life. Forgiveness is one thing, and reconciliation is another. To the extent your family is not reasonable in achieving reconciliation, let go of it. To the extent they are, go with it. You understand love is sacred. Your family does not. Accept it.

I would say just focus on what is sacred in life, and do not let your family confuse that understanding. You are not to blame - no matter what they tell you. Your obligations and what you can accomplish are limited by the extent to which they will be reasonable.

I will pray for you.
God bless you,
Paul

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
God Bless everyone!:wave:

I hope that this message reaches everyone in the best of God's greatest blessings.

Thank you in advance.

MPaul has given some good advice.

It's hard to be the one who's being called forward. It's often lonely and overwhelming. Know that you can't change their behavior ... only the Lord can do that. Our job is to plant seeds when we can. It's important to not be overly forward with the seeds. I'm reminded of an analogy I heard about fishing for souls and fishing for fish, When you're fishing for fish you don't beat them with the rod :D ... you ever so gently bait them and wait for them to bite ... and ever so often a gentle tug on the line.

So where does that leave you with your feelings ... basically it comes down to a couple things. What you can change is the way you react ... maybe focusing your prayer and meditation that way for a spell would be helpful ... the Lord is always ready with a helping hand. Another thought is that no one is responsible for your happiness ... that's your job :). I 've always told my offspring that "God gave you a heart to feel with and you're entitled to everything you feel. Unfortunately, he gave you a brain to deal with it." :D

I know that's all not probably feeling very helpful, but it's what I know to be true and to say ... trust the Lord ... seek shelter for your wounds with Him ... He came to heal the wounded and mend the broken-hearted ... you can pray for your family and do the best you can ... and when you've done all you know to do ... the Lord will take the wheel ...

I'll pray for you
God bless you on the Way
lilmiss

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Nikos7

Nov 25, 2007
✟10,950.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

God can do the impossible. Keep praying and seeking. There is nothing that God cannot do!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I pray that those here who have expressed a need for your love and guidance receive that which you, in your wisdom, see fit to give. You have promised to be there for us in our time of need, all we have to do is ask and believe.

Heavenly Father may your healing hand land on those in need of healing whether it be physical or emotional and may your guiding light shine brightly as a beacon to those who seek your will and desire to follow.

In Jesus' loving name I pray
Amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, you have seen and heard these requests that have set before. I pray that these requests are met with the results that you most desire and that those who ask really need.

Lord, I pray that Wannie gets the buyer she needs so that she can relocate.

May all things happen in your time and your way.

In Jesus' precious name I pray.

Amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0