Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I want to thank those who have been praying with me. I have a job interview on Monday and though I have mixed feelings about it, I would like to ask that this be a blessing upon me and my husband. I truly believe that God blesses and I am not really afraid that it won't be, but I love the job I have and I know I will miss seeing the people everyday they have become like family to me.

But, I do trust the Lord and have faith that no matter in what direction this path leads me on I will be safe under the protection of his wings.

I believe that he's setting me up to be blessed. I'm asking for prayer that I be open to receive this blessing and don't let the fear of the unknown keep me from it. For what is unknown to me is known to him and I need to trust in him.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I want to thank those who have been praying with me. I have a job interview on Monday and though I have mixed feelings about it, I would like to ask that this be a blessing upon me and my husband. I truly believe that God blesses and I am not really afraid that it won't be, but I love the job I have and I know I will miss seeing the people everyday they have become like family to me.

But, I do trust the Lord and have faith that no matter in what direction this path leads me on I will be safe under the protection of his wings.

I believe that he's setting me up to be blessed. I'm asking for prayer that I be open to receive this blessing and don't let the fear of the unknown keep me from it. For what is unknown to me is known to him and I need to trust in him.

Father, I pray You put Your hand of blessing on this ... be it Your will ... that You carry Angel's Light through on wings of courage with eyes wide open and ears hearing clear ... that You remove all muddy water in the situation, that she may see clear ... that You fill her with the things You and only You can know to enable her in all ways to do Your will ... that You remove the stumbling blocks from her path that hinder her view and decisions ... thank You ever so much, Father for the knowledge that You can, will, and long to fulfill our needs ... in Jesus precious and sweet name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Ok, so my interview is today and I'm asking for prayer that all goes well. I admit, that by being human, I am nervous; but I do trust in the Lord and firmly believe that all will be well.

:prayer: all things work to the good of those that love Him :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you to those who have been praying for me. That job I interviewed for I didn't get, but I have faith that that isn't where I'm supposed to be. I have applied for other jobs and would appreciate prayers that one of them calls me. There is one in particular that is still taking applications until the 15th. Please pray that something happens with this one, that this is the one.

I have spoken to this mountain and have claimed victory over it, I know it will move and that I will find that better more secure job, I know I have to faith that this happen and I do, but I believe that prayer is essential as well.

Again I thank you all and hope you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Littlemissmontana, you have a Beautiful Spirit as well.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus I ask that you get a hold of Kirsten's heart and prove yourself real to her. I ask Jesus that you place people in her life that will speak life into her, speak the word of God into her. I ask that everywhere she turns she hears the loving message of you. I ask Father that you break this addiction of hers and free her from the bondages that holds her. I ask this in your name, and thank you for what you are doing.
AMEN

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Kayden's step-mom put this up for prayer this morning ... please pray ...

Praying for a speedy and quick recovery for my friend amandas little guy hunter! He was in an awful lawn mower accident. Please pray for them

Abba, Father! they need You ... inJesus name and Your will ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello there:wave:

Please pray for me and family.

My dear uncle Harry, who was a very faithful believer and member of a charismatic church for 25 years, he passed away quite suddenly of pneumonia on Friday night.

He had been in hospital to have a pacemaker fitted and rapidly went downhill there.

He had an angelic visitation before he passed and we know he has gone to be with the Lord, but it is still sad for us left behind.

I was with him the final day when he was being treated with oxygen, but I regret not going to see him more earlier in the week. But then, we had no idea his condition was so serious.

Although we were praying for a miracle he was really suffering his last few hours and now we are comforted that he is safe in the arms of Jesus. We are also comforted by something someone said, that the day we will see him again is not far off. 1 Thess 4:17.

It is hard though, my own father passed away mnay many years and ago and my uncle was like a father to me. He and another uncle showed me unconditional love.

So please pray for us. God Bless:)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
just here for a minute ... really, really struggling ... prayer please ... sliding into a real severe depression and can't seem to get a grip on it ... very overwhelmed and confused ... extreme anxiety, on edge, incredibly irritable ... just so overwhelmed ... just want the Lord to help me ... ty ... lilmiss

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God I come to You tonight on behalf of my friend Lilmiss.Lord God I ask You help her out`ve this severe depression that is coming on her.I ask You in the mighty name of Jesus to reach down to Lilmiss and comfort her and pull her out`ve this.Surround her with Your angels.Use Your mighty power to help her please Lord.Don`t let her go into depression Lord.Just touch her and let her feel how much You love her and tell her how special she is in Your eyes Lord.Lord You said call on Me and I will answer you and show you mighty things.We need the mighty Lord.We need You.Thank You Lord in Your precious sons Jesus`s name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For Jayden - who is 11 years old, and will be operated on Tomorrow 1/25/12 for a tumor on his brain, and an aneurysm in one of his cranial arteries. Pray for a successful procedure without complications.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nikos7

Nov 25, 2007
✟10,950.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A Prayer for your Healing
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your living Word. You said that your Word is life to those who find it and medicine to all their flesh. Today, by my confession, I apply your Word to my body by giving voice to it.

You said in Psalm 139:14 that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that all your works are marvelous. I declare that You created me and that I am a marvelous creation.

I speak to cancer and sickness and disease today and proclaim that according to Philippians 2:10 that every infirmity must bow down to the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything in heaven, on earth and under the earth bows its knee to Jesus' name.

I speak to my body today and declare that I have authority over it. I command it to receive the Word of God. Matthew 8:17 proclaims that Jesus bore my sicknesses and took my infirmities.

Heavenly Father, I thank you that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and makes alive my mortal body.

I thank you Father that every cell in my body responds to your Word. Your Word permeates my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet.

Psalm 103:3 declares that you Father, forgave all my iniquities and healed all my diseases. Father, that is your confession and I make it my confession also. I don't judge by the sight of my eyes, I judge by your Living Word.

I thank you Father that every cell in my body responds to your Word. Your Word permeates my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. It is your Word that lives in me and brings health and healing to every part of my body.

Heavenly Father, I rejoice at your promise of divine health. You said it and I believe it! Today, I declare that I will see your promise of healing manifest in my body.

Healing is mine because Jesus paid the price two thousand years ago. God so loved me that He sent His Son to die on the cross so that I could experience life on God's terms -- His abundant life manifesting in me, making me whole -- body, soul and spirit.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ!
I have a prayer request for you on my behalf. I feel lead to start a college ministry here in Fayetteville, NC. I don't know how many there are already, but it is consuming me and I need some prayer for guidance and blessing. Any advice any of you may have for me would be helpful as well as far as tips for beginning, methods of teaching and what not. Also, in my church I am the young adult minister, but I am rapidly being folded into the young adult and teen minister. I think it's about to get folded into one ginormous ministry. That's fine with me, but pray for me about this that God would use me to touch the lives of those He will bring in my path. Lord knows I am not capable of doing it alone, and am no where near worthy enough. But I know by His strength, by His grace I can and will overcome. God bless you all richly by His riches in Glory, HALLELUJAH!

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

pmbasehore

Geek
Apr 27, 2012
Valdosta, GA
✟15,971.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I posted this originally in the "Men's Corner", but I'm copying it here so my sisters can pray for us too! :)

Things have been pretty rough the past few months for my wife and her family. We know that Satan is behind all of it, and that if he is attacking us so strongly there must be a crazy-good blessing after it for us (otherwise, why would he be trying so hard?). It's still really hard, though, so I thought I'd create a post on here and ask for some prayer. Let me give you some details:

On March 7th, my brother-in-law Jason (my wife's younger, and only, brother) was killed in a motorcycle accident. He was 23, and was to celebrate his first anniversary in May. This was a very hard time for all of us. Of course, we notified our pastor, and after some prayer, drove up to her parents' house immediately. The whole time I was trying to be the "strong one", as my wife and her brother were very close. I ended up losing it, though, when my father-in-law grabbed me and my other two brothers-in-law (my wife has two sisters), gave us a huge hug, and said that we were all he has left. First time I ever saw the man cry.
Jason's death wasn't in vain, though. In the days before his funeral, two familial relationships that were broken in the past were renewed. We saw this as a fine example of God using a negative event to work for His Glory.

A few weeks ago, my sister-in-law Jasmine (my wife's younger sister) left her husband. Jasmine and Jason were biological brother and sister, and were adopted by my in-laws when their mother died. She was 9 and Jason was 5 when they were adopted, so Jason had a much easier time in transition than Jasmine. Jasmine always had a hard time acting like she was a part of the family.
Last September, Jasmine befriended a lesbian. We didn't see a problem with this, at first (Love the sinner, hate the sin type thing). Unfortunately, we have become more and more convinced that this person has lured Jasmine away from her husband. She won't admit it, but due to some pictures on her Facebook page (that were subsequently removed) we believe that she is staying with this lesbian while she is separated from her husband.
We are very fearful that confronting her in the wrong manner (or any manner, really) would simply push her away even more than she already is. We've been praying for wisdom and the right words, but it's hard to speak the right words if the other person won't answer their phone.

Please keep us in your prayers. The stress level in our home has been astronomical since Jason died, and when we finally started to end our grieving and move on, Jasmine drops her bomb. Satan is attacking us something fierce, and I'm looking to my newfound brothers and sisters on this forum for prayer and support.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Nikos7

Nov 25, 2007
✟10,950.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my wife, Bonnie. She has been sick for a long time and although she has shown improvement she still needs God to restore health to her. She has had several operations and they left her drained and fatigued. I, her husband of 55 yrs (in Sept) am also needing prayer for severe back pain and also shingles that attacked my leg and with much pain. I need God's deliverance also. We are believers in Divine Healing and are expecting full recovery through the stripes on Jesus' back. Thanks for your prayerful concerns.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my wife, Bonnie. She has been sick for a long time and although she has shown improvement she still needs God to restore health to her. She has had several operations and they left her drained and fatigued. I, her husband of 55 yrs (in Sept) am also needing prayer for severe back pain and also shingles that attacked my leg and with much pain. I need God's deliverance also. We are believers in Divine Healing and are expecting full recovery through the stripes on Jesus' back. Thanks for your prayerful concerns.

Nikos, I am moved to stand with you in faith.

55 years! Congratulations on a lifetime of commitment to your beloved wife.

I am prompted by the Lord to focus on this word for you and Bonnie.

Psalm 103
1 My soul, praise Yahweh,
and all that is within me, praise His holy name.
2 My soul, praise the Lord,
and do not forget all His benefits
3 He forgives all your sin;
He heals all your diseases

4 He redeems your life from the Pit;
He crowns you with faithful love and compassion
5 He satisfies you with goodness;
your youth is renewed like the eagle

6 The Lord executes acts of righteousness
and justice for all the oppressed.
7 He revealed His ways to Moses,
His deeds to the people of Israel.

8 The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger and rich in faithful love.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

• Prayers
Upvote 0