Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praise be to God. I would first like to thank him and all of you have prayed for my husband. As, I had said he has been shaking less lately and the depression had lightened, well just a few moments ago I was informed that they are going to let him try the shipping position that opened up here recently. He really wanted to try for it and I strongly believe that it is through God's good kindness and blessing that he has been given this opportunity. I also believe that having you all pray for us helped as well, as we are yet just babies in our walk with God. Glory be to God. Thank you, father and thank you friends.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here:

Here is my burden to share; I absolutely despise and hate protestants..... (just joking^_^) ....no really, that was a joke. ;)

Erm, my problem is this, I'm just so depressed at the moment that I can't even pray without thoughts popping into my head. The thoughts are bugging me to no end and I can't think what to do. I'm wondering whether it is because I am having financial problems, everything else seems to be going wrong. To top it all up I am going to be prosecuted very soon for using a friends oyster card for travel. I feel like God is really pressing me lately.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Here is my burden to share; I absolutely despise and hate protestants..... (just joking^_^) ....no really, that was a joke. ;)

Erm, my problem is this, I'm just so depressed at the moment that I can't even pray without thoughts popping into my head. The thoughts are bugging me to no end and I can't think what to do. I'm wondering whether it is because I am having financial problems, everything else seems to be going wrong. To top it all up I am going to be prosecuted very soon for using a friends oyster card for travel. I feel like God is really pressing me lately.

I am sorry to hear this. I will pray for you. Have you thought about maybe talking to your pastor or even a counselor of some sort? You will keep us updated wont you?

Dear Lord,
I ask that you help this young man with the trials and tribulations that he is facing. I ask that you shelter him under your strong arms and that you please help him keep strong in his faith as he takes this walk. In Jesus' glorious name I pray.
Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Jesus,
I love you and thank you for everything, I give you glory and praise for everything that you do for us and even for the things that you don't for you are a just and worthy God and incontrol of all things.
Jesus I come before you on behalf of my brother Cain Spencer, Jesus you have heard his request and know his struggles, I ask Jesus that you take over his thoughts, give him peace of mind to focus and remain focused on you. I come against the princapalities of his mind and ask that you rule over him.
Jesus calm his spirit and spread wide your arms of love, bring your comforter to comfort him and bring him peace that surpasses all undertanding, draw him closer to you and bless him beyond all imagination.
To you be the glory, the honor and all praises....Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I am sorry to hear this. I will pray for you. Have you thought about maybe talking to your pastor or even a counselor of some sort? You will keep us updated wont you?

Dear Lord,
I ask that you help this young man with the trials and tribulations that he is facing. I ask that you shelter him under your strong arms and that you please help him keep strong in his faith as he takes this walk. In Jesus' glorious name I pray.
Amen.

I will keep you updated. I recieved the letter in which it has told me that me case is being decided over. They will get back to me soon.

But as for the depression, I do feel better! I have spent much time on here and I am so glad to see what wonderful there are on this site!

Jesus,
I love you and thank you for everything, I give you glory and praise for everything that you do for us and even for the things that you don't for you are a just and worthy God and incontrol of all things.
Jesus I come before you on behalf of my brother Cain Spencer, Jesus you have heard his request and know his struggles, I ask Jesus that you take over his thoughts, give him peace of mind to focus and remain focused on you. I come against the princapalities of his mind and ask that you rule over him.
Jesus calm his spirit and spread wide your arms of love, bring your comforter to comfort him and bring him peace that surpasses all undertanding, draw him closer to you and bless him beyond all imagination.
To you be the glory, the honor and all praises....Amen.

Thank you so much, the both of you are so very kind. :satisfied:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
RV Cain Spencer,

You are most welcome. Thank you for saying I'm kind, to be honest that is very nice of you. I am trying to follow Jesus' example and be a light to my fellow beings. I am pleased to see that being here has brought you some comfort, and want you to know that I am still praying for you and that things do work out for you. I will pray that you are able to stand strong and that the enemy will be defeated. Thank you for your promise to keep us updated.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
RV Cain Spencer,

You are most welcome. Thank you for saying I'm kind, to be honest that is very nice of you. I am trying to follow Jesus' example and be a light to my fellow beings. I am pleased to see that being here has brought you some comfort, and want you to know that I am still praying for you and that things do work out for you. I will pray that you are able to stand strong and that the enemy will be defeated. Thank you for your promise to keep us updated.

Once again you have brought light to my day. I often can loose faith in people but when a loving sweet person such as yourself shows up, I regain hope again.

God bless your soul. Philippians 3 : 8 - and go onwards.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have a friend who has a friend who she serves with in her church. This friend, I will call her D. is having major problems in her neighborhood, I don't want to give out to much detail because I would like to her anonymity, but I can tell you that she feels like she being forced out and that a criminal element has been moved into her area to do so. This woman can not move all her money is tied into her house right now and she doesn't have the resources to move. She is being to feel unsafe in her neighborhood and is asking for prayer that this situation can resolved in the way that God sees fit. I wish I could explain more, but God knows who she is and her needs. Please can we pray for D. and for a Godly resolution to her situation. I thank you all and praise God that there is such a group as yourselves.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
you are the light of the world and you love and care for each and everyone of us. you have created all things for your glory and we give you praise and thanks for all that you have done for your creation.
Jesus, you have heard the prayers of angel for her friend, I ask Jesus that you keep "D" safe, send her the comforter to bring her peace and a sence of security. Jesus I thank you that you are in control and that you hear our prayers and pleas for help. I ask Jesus that you go before "D" and fight on her behalf, let there be justice here. I ask this in your name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

-Kay-

RADICAL FOR CHRIST!
Apr 7, 2010
Manchester, Jamaica
Visit site
✟7,661.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Pray for my sister who is still recovering from surgery removing a cerebellar brain tumor. She's almost normal now, its just that she is still on medication and her left hand is still shaky. She's 20 and in the tenth grade ;) I'm proud of her.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my friends daughter Brenda.She had heart surgery a week or so ago and something went wrong later after she had already gotten up and they thought she was recovering well.She is in a coma and they were all told there isn`t much hope for her.My friend is not a christian and I told her today to not lose hope because our God can provide miracles.I told her I would be praying and wanted to ask all of you to pray for her too.My friend is Trudy,I ask that the Lord shows her His power and that she will turn to Him in her time of need.
Brenda is only 48,I think she just had a heart transplant,I didn`t want to ask too much.
I know we serve an awesome God and He can do whatever He wants.So please believe with me for a miracle for my friends daughter Brenda,and may the whole family turn to Christ.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my friends daughter Brenda.She had heart surgery a week or so ago and something went wrong later after she had already gotten up and they thought she was recovering well.She is in a coma and they were all told there isn`t much hope for her.My friend is not a christian and I told her today to not lose hope because our God can provide miracles.I told her I would be praying and wanted to ask all of you to pray for her too.My friend is Trudy,I ask that the Lord shows her His power and that she will turn to Him in her time of need.
Brenda is only 48,I think she just had a heart transplant,I didn`t want to ask too much.
I know we serve an awesome God and He can do whatever He wants.So please believe with me for a miracle for my friends daughter Brenda,and may the whole family turn to Christ.

Dear Jesus, please hold, heal, and protect Brenda and her mother Trudi. Bring them both the comfort of your love, and turn their hearts to you. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Father, I am in agreement with this prayers. Yes, we do serve an awesome God. We know you are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. We believe you heal today. Thank you for hearing our prayers and the work you will do. In Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I stand in agreement with my two sisters on behalf of ms.S's reguest for her friend, I ask for a complete healing. We know that nothing is to big for you so we are believing in a miracle and a full recovery. I ask for strength for her and her friends and family. Guide the doctors in all of their proceedures and bring them to the right answers. You are a might God and you reign on high. We come with praise and thanksgiving because you hold the world in your hands, and you have already begun in your plan, you are perfect and just in all of your ways and we love you. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for someone in my family who may need antidepressants for a time. Pray that he will follow through with medical treatment and continue going to his counselor. Most importantly, pray he'll return to the Lord, his only source of true healing.:prayer: Thanks, everyone.:angel:

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
You have hear the request of your daughter whom you love and you know the situation this person is in and I ask that you not only bring him peace and draw him out of this pit of darkness, but you draw him to you, I pray for his salvation first and formost, bring along the right person or situation that will return him back to your loving arms. I ask that you bless this person and his friends and family and give him the knowlegde he needs to get through these times. I ask for your grace and hand of protection to cover him in your name amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0