✟53,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear Christians and Priests,

I ask you to pray for me. I had a serious bacterious infection and it is not clear if it is over. More than that I have very low power in my head do not know how to say this. I am in the bed for more than one month. Pray that the doctors will find out what I have more than this infection. Is is not only this infection I guess. I guess the infection is over but I will know only for sure next week. I have also to less vitamin d but I take it so that is not the reason. And I have also pressure in my head and i can not leave bed. Tomorrow I go to another doctor because my doctor is available only in 2 days. I hope he can help me. I also suffer from severe shizophrenia but this time it is not the case. I really ask you to pray for me that God gives me back my sanity. I want to be healthy. To go again to the river with our family dog and to paint again. I can not do nothing actually it is hard for me to go to the shower or to eat something or to go to the supermarket. There is nobody here who can do this for me. Please pray for me every day for a longer time. I guess this will not be over so soon. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please keep my mother in your prayers. She was taken to the hospital after losing her vision during breakfast. She has had a number of mini-strokes over the last two years so this may be another one. Unfortunately, she is also in the early stages of Alzheimer's so she is also confused as to what is going on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OrthodoxWanderer

May 4, 2020
NSEW
✟85,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please keep my mother in your prayers. She was taken to the hospital after losing her vision during breakfast. She has had a number of mini-strokes over the last two years so this may be another one. Unfortunately, she is also in the early stages of Alzheimer's so she is also confused as to what is going on.
Lord have mercy! Prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,470.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Here I am, mooching for prayers again.
The new US government is “sanctioning” Russia for “interfering in the 2020 elections” (as if it mattered in the least), and so Russia said, “OK, we are going to forbid Russian citizens to work in the US Embassy”. The US says, “Oh, yeah, well in that case we are going to stop issuing visas to Russians and stop serving American citizens in Russia”.
That last one is ruining my life. My passport is about to expire and they won't renew it because of their tit-for-tat. That could leave me as a man without a country, unable to leave Russia, and if not resolved, at the end of the year, unable to stay legally in Russia even, to extend my residency. I’m even looking at Russian citizenship, though that requires doing so with a valid passport. I feel like my country is hanging me out to dry with a storm coming in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,092.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible you can deal with the embassy in a neighbouring country?

I'm still trying to get my head around, "NO ELECTION FRAUD OCCURED" and "RUSSIA MEDDLED WITH OUR ELECTIONS".
They can't get their lies straight.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible you can deal with the embassy in a neighbouring country?

I'm still trying to get my head around, "NO ELECTION FRAUD OCCURED" and "RUSSIA MEDDLED WITH OUR ELECTIONS".
They can't get their lies straight.

what country do you speak of, pray tell?

Upvote 0