Prayer requests post here!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave:I figured with the new year, we could start a new prayer thread. I like to write down prayer request and then incorporate them into my evening prayers! Please feel free to post! I would love to pray for you!

My prayer requests are:

For my husband (and all of our other military) who has 8 months left in Iraq. For the separation, the lonliness, etc.

That I may be able to find a job soon and be happy with it! :D

For my brother who called last night and is having marital problems (contemplating divorce now). There is a 9 year old involved.

For my twin who also has marital problems. At one point they sought counseling, but since have stopped and still problems exsist. There is a 3 year old involved.

*Neither family goes to church and I don't believe either children have even been baptized (well, the 9 year old may have, but that is about it). Both of my siblings call me with their problems and I just listen and I don't know what to say, so I just pray. It breaks my heart! :cry:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting to pray..................................

:crosseo:BMW
For the alignment of Heaven and Earth and the manifestation of God’s nature, truth and reality over Jesus’ bride.

• Prayers
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray for my spiritual father, Father Mefodii. He is struggling with sadness and despondency due to COVID isolation and being, essentially, a shut-in for the past 9 months.

Upvote 0