Visit site
✟280,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I would really appreciate prayers from anyone who is willing. My parents and my wife's parents are both divorced, my mom is the only one of the four of them that has not remarried.

My wife's dad has had health problems for many years, and seems to be one a downward spiral of late. His wife who had been taking care of him has been suffering from vertigo the last few months as well.

My mom has been having frequent falls for the last year. When she came to my ordination last November, she could barely get around on her own. Just today her neurologist has suggested that it is looking more and more like ALS the more they test. She is being sent to another neurologist with more experience in this area.

My dad, as I mentioned earlier in this thread suffered a heart attack during Holy Week. He has been released from the hospital, but it's unclear what things look like long-term.

My wife's mom's husband just this past week had bypass surgery because they noticed things during testing that were concerning. He spent longer in the hospital than they expected and had more surgery because they couldn't get his heart rhythm normalized.

This list is just the parents and their spouses, not to mention friends, parishioners, etc. It feels so overwhelming at times. I want to visit them all, spend time with them all, but with the distances involved and everything going on in life, all I'm able to do is pray for them from afar.

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
please pray for my girlfriend's family (father, mother, and sister), especially her father

also pray for me to learn how to submit to others and to love all, especially those who discriminate against me... something I need a LOT of work on

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray. This is not someone I actually know, but I feel she is at a terrible crossroads, or maybe the baby needs some help, I don't know. I cannot even give you her name. She is not, as far as I know, Orthodox, but as I just learned of the occurrence, I felt this painfully strong and unrelenting urge to say the prayers for her and her reposed infant. There is a beautiful service on oca.org for such a devastating occasion.

• Prayers
Reactions: AMM
Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2019
Florida
✟20,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me!

I've been struggling for a long time against various sexual sins such as masturbation. I've had some good progress but recently I seem to be sliding back into bad habits such as the viewing of inappropriate contentography. Please pray for me to overcome these sins, no matter how much I repent I am still terribly worried for my soul.

• Prayers
Reactions: AMM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please pray, I am probably coming back with my sister to the US. However, my mom doesn't live in the US so she was crying and depressed because she won't see us in a long time. She had to wait 5 years in order to see us back.

Upvote 0