Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you Gail, Spice and Tom :hug::hug::hug: I'm back home! :clap:It turned out that I only had to be in there for a few hours, but my doctor had indicated that it could have been several days. I had experienced pains in the chest, which could have been due to heart problems. However all the tests they ran were clear and although the problem is not completely identified it almost certainly is a minor one. Praise God! :bow: I'm also overwhelmed about how kind everyone was in the hospital. :)

Thank you so much my friends - I probably got a bit over-anxious, but it was nice to know that people were praying for me. :)
Great news ~ praise God :clap:
Chest pains and the possibility of admission is cause for concern (been there) :eek: :hug:
I am so glad it all went better than expected; we had your back ;)
Praying for your comfort and peace, and that it is 'just' a GI/med/diet need or some sort of minor issue with a speedy/easy resolution.
God bless you :crossrc:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Great news ~ praise God :clap:
Chest pains and the possibility of admission is cause for concern (been there) :eek: :hug:
I am so glad it all went better than expected; we had your back ;)
Praying for your comfort and peace, and that it is 'just' a GI/med/diet need or some sort of minor issue with a speedy/easy resolution.
God bless you :crossrc:
I'm sorry you had chest pain issues too Gail, and I trust all is okay now. Continued prayers for you and yours. :prayer:
Yes, you had my back and that is so good to know; thank you. :) I think it is a digestive issue, but thankfully it seems to be more minor than I feared. I've been given medication so I'll see how that works. Thank you for you prayers. :hug:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry you had chest pain issues too Gail, and I trust all is okay now. Continued prayers for you and yours. :prayer:
Yes, you had my back and that is so good to know; thank you. :) I think it is a digestive issue, but thankfully it seems to be more minor than I feared. I've been given medication so I'll see how that works. Thank you for you prayers. :hug:
Yes all is well here now; like you it was an entirely different issue!
Thank you for your prayers; I will be praying for your comfort and healing :hug:

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Gail, Spice and Tom :hug::hug::hug: I'm back home! :clap:It turned out that I only had to be in there for a few hours, but my doctor had indicated that it could have been several days. I had experienced pains in the chest, which could have been due to heart problems. However all the tests they ran were clear and although the problem is not completely identified it almost certainly is a minor one. Praise God! :bow: I'm also overwhelmed about how kind everyone was in the hospital. :)

Thank you so much my friends - I probably got a bit over-anxious, but it was nice to know that people were praying for me. :)

Rebornfree, glad that the test results were normal and there were no serious health problems. Thank God that you are doing all right and feeling better.
Glad that your test results were good and you are doing fine now also, Servant of Merciful Love.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for the people in the Caribbean islands and Puerto Rico after hurricane Maria. Praying for their needs and health, and the recovery efforts. Praying for the people in Mexico, for the rescue and recovery after the earthquake. Praying for all the families who lost loved ones after the hurricanes and the earthquake.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Glad that your test results were good and you are doing fine now also, Servant of Merciful Love.
Thank you :hug:
Praying for the people in the Caribbean islands and Puerto Rico after hurricane Maria. Praying for their needs and health, and the recovery efforts. Praying for the people in Mexico, for the rescue and recovery after the earthquake. Praying for all the families who lost loved ones after the hurricanes and the earthquake.
Joining in prayer for these intentions ~ Lord have mercy :crossrc:

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thank you Lord. I'm so happy to hear this.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Rebornfree, glad that the test results were normal and there were no serious health problems. Thank God that you are doing all right and feeling better.

Thank you Lord. I'm so happy to hear this.
Thank you faithinlife and Tom. :)

I really praise the Lord for how He led me through the experience, and am very appreciative of everyone's prayers. This group is lovely. :)

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Glad that everything has worked out well for you, rebornfree!
I'm starting a job in tomorrow on day shift, a temporary long-term job, or later possibly could be temp. to permanent. It sounds like a good job, with day hours that will work out better. I'm thankful for the job opportunity.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm starting a job in tomorrow on day shift, a temporary long-term job, or later possibly could be temp. to permanent. It sounds like a good job, with day hours that will work out better. I'm thankful for the job opportunity.
Great News :oldthumbsup:
Praying it works out well for you :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you faithinlife.

Praise God for the job, and I pray that it will work out well for you. :clap::prayer:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Our friend Dave has asked me to share a prayer request for a lady in Utah. He posted:

"Stormi has been a friend of mine for a few (maybe three) years or more
Lives in Utah, USA
Has survived cancer (years ago) and had a tumour removed from above a kidney... Just recently though, she has suffered a swollen gland in her neck and this has worried her (that disappeared)
Now, she has a swollen gland in her armpit and she has become really rattled by it's presence and, fears that cancer has returned to her
Please pray that her faith (Catholic) is strengthened and that
her health improves quickly, that she might be reassured that our Father LOVES us, all"

Praying for Stormi - her faith and healing, and thanks to everyone else who does so. :)

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for Stormi, for healing, that there will be no more serious health problems. Praying for Stormi's complete healing and good reports from the doctors.
Praying for the families of the victims who were killed at the Las Vegas, Nev. shooting. Praying for the victims in the hospitals who are recovering from the shooting, or who are having surgeries.

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you fainthinlife, spice and anyone else who prayed for Stormi. :)

Joining in prayer for the bereaved and injured from the Las Vegas shooting. :groupray:

Please would you pray for David (a relative of an acquaintance) who is in his eighties and has been fighting infectious illnesses for some time. I think he believes in God but I don't know if he is saved. Please would you pray that he puts his trust in Jesus for salvation and that, if the end is near, he peacefully passes into the presence of the Lord. :prayer: Thank you.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you fainthinlife, spice and anyone else who prayed for Stormi. :)

Joining in prayer for the bereaved and injured from the Las Vegas shooting. :groupray:

Please would you pray for David (a relative of an acquaintance) who is in his eighties and has been fighting infectious illnesses for some time. I think he believes in God but I don't know if he is saved. Please would you pray that he puts his trust in Jesus for salvation and that, if the end is near, he peacefully passes into the presence of the Lord. :prayer: Thank you.
Lord have mercy

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please join me in prayer for many victims and survivors of natural and man-made disasters. There are many who are fighting for their lives or have lost loved ones in shootings, hurricanes, fires, and floods to name just a few.

Upvote 0