Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for the people of Texas affected by the hurricane and flooding. Praying for the families of flooding victims. Praying also for the rescue workers and volunteers helping people from the flooded areas.

Joining in prayer for this intention, and praying for the protection of all in hurricane Irma's path :crossrc:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'd appreciate prayers please. :) One of the aforementioned housing issues has suffered a delay, and really needs doing. There are a couple of emotional/medical issues too. Many thanks. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'd appreciate prayers please. :) One of the aforementioned housing issues has suffered a delay, and really needs doing. There are a couple of emotional/medical issues too. Many thanks. :hug:
You are in my prayers Sue ~ God bless you :crossrc: :hug:

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for prayer requests of rebornfree, and all other prayer needs. The temporary job and the work hours were not working out. I'm searching the job ads for employment. Thanks for prayers.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The temporary job and the work hours were not working out. I'm searching the job ads for employment. Thanks for prayers.
Praying for your blessing in this need :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone, I'd really like prayers as I've just had medical advice to go to A&E (ER). I'm a bit upset as I'm extremely claustrophobic and don't like using their bathrooms! I don't know if I'll be back again tonight or have to stay in. I'm not taking my computer, so I'll post again when I can.

Please would you pray that I feel the Lord's presence and be a good witness to Him, that the problem will be resolved quickly and I'll be back home ASAP. Many thanks. :hug:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, I'd really like prayers as I've just had medical advice to go to A&E (ER). I'm a bit upset as I'm extremely claustrophobic and don't like using their bathrooms! I don't know if I'll be back again tonight or have to stay in. I'm not taking my computer, so I'll post again when I can.

Please would you pray that I feel the Lord's presence and be a good witness to Him, that the problem will be resolved quickly and I'll be back home ASAP. Many thanks. :hug:
On no Sue :(
I pray it is not serious, that you can remain calm, and are comforted by the Lord as they evaluate you.
May God bless and heal you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One Prayer_by Jeffrey Paul Guest.jpg

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You will be in my prayers. May God be with you every step of the way.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you Gail, Spice and Tom :hug::hug::hug: I'm back home! :clap:It turned out that I only had to be in there for a few hours, but my doctor had indicated that it could have been several days. I had experienced pains in the chest, which could have been due to heart problems. However all the tests they ran were clear and although the problem is not completely identified it almost certainly is a minor one. Praise God! :bow: I'm also overwhelmed about how kind everyone was in the hospital. :)

Thank you so much my friends - I probably got a bit over-anxious, but it was nice to know that people were praying for me. :)

Upvote 0