Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Mile-wide tornado touches down near Oklahoma City, causing damage for second day in a row

Read more: Mile-wide tornado touches down near Oklahoma City, causing damage for second day in a row | Fox News

Gary Knight with the Oklahoma City Police Department also said and elementary school in Moore suffered "extensive damage." There were no immediate reports of injuries.

Read more: Mile-wide tornado touches down near Oklahoma City, causing damage for second day in a row | Fox News

Lord have mercy.

:crossrc:

Sarcalogos Deus

Welch Ein Mensch!
Jan 1, 2010
Archdiocese of Oklahoma City
✟8,843.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayer for Sarcalogus too. She lives in OKC.

I'm a he, but thanks anyway.

I'm fine even though it was close. The local news has so far reported 4 confirmed deaths, one of which was a mother with her seven month old baby trying to take shelter in a freezer as the tornado hit.

Everyone I know who lives in the area that was hit are safe, but a couple of completely lost their vehicles and homes.

Upvote 0

Sarcalogos Deus

Welch Ein Mensch!
Jan 1, 2010
✟8,843.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The school that got hit has now changed to a "search and recovery". Which means they predict that at least two dozen third graders and teachers in the building are dead.

Pray for the souls of these people and their families.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hail Mary, full of grace - the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Also - Pray for the ones who died in Texas a couple days ago who were hit with 16 tornadoes.

I meant to put a post up - forgot.
Tornado season is here. :(

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm glad you and your family are safe Sacrelogos.

I have seen the damage tornadoes can cause and volunteered in rebuilding efforts (which, given my age and gender, was pretty much restricted to providing support to the volunteer builders). It is a frightening reminder of our vulnerability and our need for faith and trust in God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sarcalogos Deus

Welch Ein Mensch!
Jan 1, 2010
✟8,843.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad you and your family are safe Sacrelogos.

I have seen the damage tornadoes can cause and volunteered in rebuilding efforts (which, given my age and gender, was pretty much restricted to providing support to the volunteer builders). It is a frightening reminder of our vulnerability and our need for faith and trust in God.

The worst part is I want to help, but I can't really do anything right now since they've requested people stay out of the area. I'm thinking about going to a non-denominational church about 5 miles North of me that has been designated a shelter to see if they need help.

In the meantime if anyone wants to help the best thing you can do right now is donate to the Oklahoma Red Cross.

American Red Cross Central and Western Oklahoma Region - Volunteering, Donations, Training

Upvote 0