Only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way....

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

God calls us out of the churches of earthly-minded men whose “churches” are built upon their handwritings of ordinances…..their “graven images” (church constitutions, church by-laws, statements of faith, creeds etc.).

The church scribes have written their handwritings of ordinances in order to govern and judge themselves when we have the commandments of God written in our hearts and minds to keep and serve…doing His righteousness.

We have the kingdom/government of God within us to seek first.

Why keep and serve their external writings…their works of supposed “righteousness”? Why willingly go and subject yourself to their “government” instead of seeking God’s government first in your life? The government of God does not come by "observation"....observing the external writings of men...as it is within us.

Their graven images that they bow down to and serve are the “abomination of desolation” we are to flee from.

They shouldn’t be found in our gatherings of our worship of God. When we “see” ….understand…this, we must take immediate action and flee from them.

The “firstfruits” of Christ will be the first group of people who will believe in what they hear and will IMMEDIATELY leave….while there will be a second group who will hear and believe the Word of Truth and yet will continue to “linger” around in their churches like righteous Lot who “lingered” in Sodom and had to be mercifully put forth out of the city by the Lord.

Mat 24:15-18 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

(17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
(18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

We are to come out from among them (those who are keeping and serving their “images”) and be SEPARATE. This is the "holy commandment".

2Co 6:16-18
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols (I
MAGES: handwritings of ordinances)? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

It is the “holy commandment” we are not to turn away from.

The word “holy” means “separated” or “to set apart” in cleanness.

Sitting together with those who are serving their images makes us unclean. Our sanctification comes from departing from them and being separate. We are called by God unto holiness….to be set apart from them.

1Th 4:7 KJV
(7) For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

Let us not turn away from the “holy” commandment delivered to us. We must come out from among them and be “separate”. We must be “separate” or “set apart” (the meaning of “holy”) from them to be “clean”. The sanctuary is then cleansed.

I used to think that the “holy commandment” was to have love for one another but now it is viewed as a different message: we are commanded to come out from the churches of earthly-minded men and be separate….be holy…be clean. His sanctuary is to be cleansed by doing so.

Let us not fall for their great swelling words of emptiness that they speak in order to keep us in their bondage. They will want you to turn away from the "holy" commandment.

2Pe 2:18-22 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

The second group…..the believing yet “lingering” group….will experience “great tribulation” for staying in their churches too long. They will experience great persecution for believing the Word of Truth by those members of their own church.

Mat 24:20-22 KJV
(20) But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
(21) For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The Lord knows how to deliver the godly who will continue to “linger” (as righteous Lot did) in their “churches”.

Lot continued to dwell among the wicked who vexed him with their evil words and deeds for receiving the 2 angels of God.

The same will happen to those who will not flee but will continue to delay their departure. “Great tribulation” awaits those who will not immediately come out from among their churches and be separate in order to get them out. The chastisement will not be pleasant but God deals with them as a son so that they may partake in His holiness.

2Pe 2:7-9 KJV
(7) And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(8) (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds)

(9) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

The LORD mercifully removed righteous Lot out of Sodom….and so the Lord will also mercifully deliver the godly out of the temptations that will come to those that will continue to “dwell” or “linger” around in their churches and be persecuted.

Those who will "linger" will be tempted to return evil for the great evil in the "great tribulation" that they will receive from their own church members for receiving and believing in the Word of Truth.

Gen 19:15-17 KJV
(15) And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
(16) And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
(17) And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

The wicked shall not understand as they will “weary themselves” in their persecutions of you. They will weary themselves to find the door….the door of your mouth as they will tempt you to open your mouth to speak evil in response to their evil speaking of you. The "door" was shut....the door of our mouth must also be shut to returning evil for their evil.

Gen 19:9-11 KJV
(9) And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
(10) But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
(11) And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Jesus spoken to us these things so that we may not be tripped up by them when they happen. We are to remember His words.

They will put you out of their “synagogues” which means “gatherings”.

The Lord is merciful to those who will believe and yet will continue to “linger” in the “churches” of men…in their “gatherings”.

They will “kill” you …that is, judge you as “devils” and by putting you out of their churches.

God sends them a strong delusion in order to deliver the righteous from being destroyed with the wicked: they will think that they are doing God service for doing so. You will be judged as “devils” by them and will be cast out supposedly in His name or authority.

John 16:1-4 KJV
(1) These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
(2) They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
(3) And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Here is a clue: “And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.”

(4) But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

“Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?” This aligns with the words of Jesus in John
2Th 2:5-8 KJV
(5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
(6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

God will not destroy the righteous with the wicked. The righteous MUST be mercifully removed by the Lord from the company (the churches) of the wicked. He who now letteth will let until he be taken out of the way....as righteous Lot was.

God will not destroy the righteous with the wicked. The righteous who “linger” around in their churches… he who “letteth will let”…will be taken out of the way (like righteous Lot was).

When the righteous are completely removed from their gatherings, they are being taken out of the way of the coming destruction of the wicked which are the ones remaining. The godly are COMPLETELY removed and the wicked are the only ones left that are gathered together to be burned.

(7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The wicked will think that they will be doing God service for casting out “devils”….that is, the righteous... out of their gatherings (like righteous Lot was put out of the city).

continued in next post...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God will not destroy the righteous with the wicked. The same day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fired and brimstone from Heaven and destroyed them all. We must not take anything of their's with us. None of their writings or commandments.

Luke 17:29-33 KJV
(29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

(31) In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
(32) Remember Lot's wife.
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

The wicked will have a strong delusion sent to them as they will think that they are doing these things in God’s authority. Supposedly in His “name” or authority will they be doing this to those who will believe the Word of Truth and yet will continue to “linger” in their gatherings.

Mat 7:21-23 KJV
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There were 2 goats in the Day of Atonement signifying the 2 groups of people. The first goat signifies the “firstfruits” of Christ who will immediately leave the churches of men while the second goat signifies those who will linger around in the churches of men. The “scapegoat” (Hebrew: Azazel) is the goat of COMPLETE REMOVAL who will suffer great tribulation but will bear His reproach as they go to Him outside the camp.

Lev 16:5-10 KJV
(5) And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering, and one ram for a burnt offering.
(6) And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.
(7) And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
(8) And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat
(9) And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD'S lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.
(10) But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

The second goat …the second group of lingering people….bears the reproach of Christ as they are completely removed from the churches of men.

Lev 16:20-22 KJV
(20) And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat:
(21) And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

(22) And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

They go forth unto Him bearing His reproach as those that they leave behind will greatly persecute them.

Heb 13:12-14 KJV
(12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
(13) Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
(14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

The firstfruits are those who “follow the Lamb wherever He goes”. They are the first group of people will immediately leave the churches of men (not defiling themselves by keeping company with them) and follow Him. They are redeemed from among men being the firstfruits....the first of the sacrifice.

Rev 14:4-5 KJV
(4) These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
(5) And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The second group continues to linger in the churches of men and will suffer “great tribulation” for doing so.

Yet, they will come out of the great persecution. God will wipe away all tears from their eyes for the great persecution that they had suffered by their fellow church members. The “heat” of their persecutions shall no longer strike them.

Rev 7:13-17 KJV
(13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
(14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
(15) Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
(16) They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
(17) For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

We are chastened by Him in order to be partakers of His holiness….to be set apart in cleanness to serve Him. The "great tribulation" will not seem joyous at the moment but will be necessary for those who will continue to “linger” as Lot did.

Heb 12:7-11 KJV
(7) If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
(8) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
(9) Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
(10) For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
(11) Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

1Pe 1:5-7 KJV
(5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
(6) Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
(7) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
1. The Bible does not condemn the Bible.

2. Heb 4 -- "The Word of God is living and active and sharper than a two-edged sword"

3. John 17:17 "sanctify them in Thy truth - Thy WORD is truth"

4. 2 Tim 3:16 "ALL scripture is given by inspiration from God AND is to be used for doctrine"

Upvote 0