✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That was awesome!

FIRST OF ALL, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men; FOR KINGS & ALL THOSE IN AUTHORITY, so that WE MAY LEAD tranquil & quiet lives in all godliness & dignity. THIS IS GOOD & PLEASING IN THE SIGHT OF GOD OUR SAVIOR,

4Who desires all men to be saved & to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God & there is one mediator between God & men, the man Christ Jesus, Who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.

7For this reason I was appointed as a herald, an apostle & a faithful & true teacher of the Gentiles. I am telling the truth; I am not lying about anything. Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands, WITHOUT ANGER OR DISSENSION.

• Agree
Reactions: Coady
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No wonder why the room was floored. I don't know what her leaders were like in Ethiopa, but if they were terrible enough that they could make Trump look good, we need first to pray mightily for the people of Ethiopa. I can't even wrap the idea of having leaders worse than Trump around my brain. Those poor people!

After that we should expand this young woman's experiences in her new country so that she gets a more balanced view of what good leadership really is.

Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
  • Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Might you not pray he recognize his limitations, including impulsivity, ignorance of the.facts, disinterest in studying briefs, disdaining advice, and many more?
That is a more realistic prayer than praying he will reform. He us such a fixer-upper even God would be challenged.

Upvote 0