✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

I'm a Palestinian Christian from Israel, I'm 25 years old and I'm a PhD Doctoral Candidate at LMU, the Ludwig Maximillian University in Munich with Prof. Andreas Kaplony and I do write the PhD Dissertation about: "The British Interests in Palestine and the Anglican Church Missions in the Holy Land, 1830-1948"

I'm now 25 years old and I'm totally free to write down and submit the PhD Dissertation in English in the German University, and I really need to find a soulmate , I need woman, a I need to marry a foreigner woman, I really need also to emigrate soon, and to marry soon at the age of 32-35.

I can also have a girlfriend, a soulmate while I will be there in Germany working on my PhD Thesis with my Prof. Andreas Kaplony, and I can finish the PhD in 2-3 years in God's will because I do finish writing Books fast in 1.5 or 2 years

I can also travel abroad a lot, well-travelled, I'm willing to become a University Professor, Writer, Historian, Linguist, Academic Translator, Researcher, Reader, Lecturer, Polyglot and I'm a male, I want to marry a foreigner woman for sure, I'm left handed :))

I really love to emigrate soon to Europe and to marry in Europe, a Christian Catholic or Protestant or Orthodox woman from Europe:))

Yeah pray for my future Marriage with a foreigner woman and for my Career as a PhD student, young PhD holder, young Dr. Edwar Makhoul and Prof. Edwar Makhoul

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"Trust in YHWH with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

Praying for the Father's will to prevail in all for He knows what is truly best for us all.

We can pray from now until doomsday, but if it isn't His will for something to happen, it's not gonna happen. Or, if He does let it happen, sadly, it will never benefit us in the ways that His will would have blessed us.

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes I know that everything will be fine for a Marriage with a woman in Poland and I'm a Pro-Hetro Sexual Marriage, between men and women and I really promote the hetrosexual interracial marriage as the usual sexual attraction between men and women:))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums