san jose
✟17,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Good evening. It's twilight hours where I am, but I've been kept awake by the thought of some dear people close to me who have a changing event to attend tomorrow, that would allow them to pull their community up from where it is and change many lives. They are a group of 12 wonderful young women I have had the pleasure of knowing from my church, who've dedicated themselves to their craft and God. Many of them I've known for years as family friends of mine, they've been around me even as a child, some new that I just met. They suffered many hardships and obstacles, abuses even, to get to this point and yet have always persevered with no complaints, and I ask that God grants them the chance to let their talents and passion through their beautiful voice s shine the most tomorrow like the star each of them are, and for them to never lose their curiosity, their vivid imaginations, and their unique colors. My one and only God above, please grant them this once in a lifetime opportunity with your perfect love. You and me together, friends, pray that these young women will be successful in their ventures forever. Amen!