Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Hello Father. I soooo pray for this site. I also want to thank you for those dear ones who started this site. Look at it now! It's HUGE!!!! You can use it any way You wish. And i pray that You do, for Your glory. There's a REASON that You started this site. May YOUR plans for it succeed. THANK YOU for the dear one who started this thread to pray for this site. May You bless him in extraordinary ways and guard and guide his heart, mind, and soul, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for this forum, that all who visit to seek prayer, may find that amazing response in you

upload_2019-10-2_15-29-17.jpeg

• Prayers
Reactions: Amittai
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
list_page42_item5_1372869535.png

:heart: Your Great Name

Father we thank You for Your only begotten Son, Who advocates, and defends, and strengthens and sustains us, and at the sound of His name, the enemy flees. May His name be proclaimed all over this site as hearts, and minds, and souls respond to Your inexplicable Gift to us, Your only begotten Son, taking our place so that we would not be in eternal lostness, and cut off from You. Mooooove as only You can, and by Your precious Spirit, win souls by Your grace, all over this place, and set the enemy to fleeing, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

St Sebastian

Jul 7, 2019
FL
✟43,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, I trust in You. I trust in Your providence and in Your love for us. And in that trust, I entrust this forum: all these people requesting prayers, and all those who pray for them. I pray that you will continue to show Your mercy on them, that they may find in You the source of their salvation, for You are the one who cares the most for us, and who rewards those who seek You. Bless them all. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Heavenly Father, I trust in You. I trust in Your providence and in Your love for us. And in that trust, I entrust this forum: all these people requesting prayers, and all those who pray for them. I pray that you will continue to show Your mercy on them, that they may find in You the source of their salvation, for You are the one who cares the most for us, and who rewards those who seek You. Bless them all. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
:heart: Praying in agreement. God bless you for praying, and a belated welcome to CF. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Father moooove as only You can on and throughout this site, and beyond. Win hearts, minds, and souls as only You can through Your precious Holy Spirit. Gather the hurt, the lonely, the wounded, the dejected, the mourning and sorrowful to You. Shine Your Truth, Your Light brightly, piercing the darkness, and shed Your inexplicable grace all over this place. Open our ears, our eyes, and our mouths to sing praises and words of love to You, our precious Father, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Father moooove as only You can on and throughout this site, and beyond. Win hearts, minds, and souls as only You can through Your precious Holy Spirit. Gather the hurt, the lonely, the wounded, the dejected, the mourning and sorrowful to You. Shine Your Truth, Your Light brightly, piercing the darkness, and shed Your inexplicable grace all over this place. Open our ears, our eyes, and our mouths to sing praises and words of love to You, our precious Father, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Such a wonderful song, we sang it with my choir...

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Hear us, O God, as we cry out to You in these times of so much sorrow and heartache and all that we all struggle with. This site is and has been drawing many, from the world over, who gather here. May this site be used mightily of You to minister to and to draw hearts, minds, and souls (in this field of souls) to You through Your precious Holy Spirit, to Your only begotten Son, Who You gave because You soooo loved/love us. May Your harvest be great, and for Your glory, and bless those (just as in the lyrics of this song) who cry out to You for the sake of those who need You and just don't know it yet. Mooooove as only You can, and for Your glory, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.