So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, always protect this site and others like it, that it not be miused and fellowship can be enjoyed here. Let those that come here to posted or just browse, be blessed and find what they are looking for. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father moooove as only You can. Gather the hurt, the lonely, the wounded, the dejected, the mourning and sorrowful to You. Shine Your Truth, Your Light brightly, piercing the darkness, and shed Your inexplicable grace all over this place. Open our ears, our eyes, and our mouths to sing praises and words of love to You, our precious Father, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank You Lord for this forum and all You've done here and continue to do.

I pray that this forum stays online for a long time. It has been a blessing to me.

I feel I have seen the hand of God move and bring people here causing interactions in prayer using individual skills to intercede for one another bearing burdens and sharing gifts to minister accordingly.

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I thank God for being a part of this forum. After absences it is always good to come back and receive encouragement and find an outlet for our God given ministries especially in the area of prayer and edification. Love some of the games too..so relaxing and fun! Praying for all here.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father cover this site with your blood. May more people find this site and be encouraged. Keep people off this site who do not love you and seek harm. Send your angels everywhere over every area of the forums to watch guard and protect your people thank you Jesus Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father You know the needs, the obstacles, and the enemy's wiles. Intervene and moooove as only You can. Help us to put on Your full armor and strengthen and sustain us to fight the good fight, in Jesus name, amen.

Father, teach us what this verse means. Open our eyes and our ears and grant us clarity. Light our way, in Jesus name, amen.

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." ~Luke 8:8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh God HEAR us, have mercy, may Your grace flood over us. Grant us hearts and minds that are in tune with YOur own, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
A CF anthem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ch5rMqOwYo&feature=youtu.be

All I need is You
All I need is You, Lord
Is You, Lord
All I need is You

You hold the universe
You hold everyone on earth
You hold the universe
You hold
Yeah, You hold

It does not mean going it alone. It means that we are utterly, totally, and completely dependent upon God and his blessing, his guidance, his hand. From the staff, to the members, to the visitors. God holds them all in His hands. We can do nothing apart from him. So may we recognize this. So may this be our anthem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. Praying in agreement.And thank you for posting the beautiful song with such bless-ed lyrics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0