Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Father, I lift up this site to You. May Your light and Your glory shine all over this site, and may this site be as a beacon, leading soul after soul to the Refuge that You are, for we are terribly lost, like a small ship on a raging and dark sea. Be that Refuge and save as only You can, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wonder why this thread was made. The site looks nice but I feel I'm not getting answers from this site. That's disappointing.
:heart: I'm sorry you are disappointed. If you would allow me to pray for you, I will ask God, our God of ALL COMFORT to minister to you and to be the Lifter of your head, as He has promised all of us, and that He unfolds what is in Jeremiah 33:3, before your very eyes, as you trust in Him. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Father I lift this forum and this entire site to You. May all who are weary, overwhelmed, discouraged, and distracted, etc. find their way to You, using this site, as a 'Beacon of Your Light", as it shines, as a "Light on a hill", as it is written, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Father I lift this forum and this entire site to You. May all who are weary, overwhelmed, discouraged, and distracted, etc. find their way to You, using this site, as a 'Beacon of Your Light", as it shines, as a "Light on a hill", as it is written, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))
Joining in this lovely prayer for the forum :praying:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, teach us discernment. Grant wisdom, discretion, and clarity and teach us what it means to "test the spirits" in ALL things. Teach us what it means to honor You and to request what is YOUR WILL, and not ours, so that we are not "putting in orders" as if ordering fast food and then dishonor and smear Your name and "discredit" You if You do not do as "You are TOLD".

Pour out Your Truth and Your Light and Your grace all over this place, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:" ~I John 4:1

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." ~I Thessalonians 5:21

"Let no one deceive you " ~Ephesians 5:6

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, teach us discernment. Grant wisdom, discretion, and clarity and teach us what it means to "test the spirits" in ALL things. Teach us what it means to honor You and to request what is YOUR WILL, and not ours, so that we are not "putting in orders" as if ordering fast food and then dishonor and smear Your name and "discredit" You if You do not do as "You are TOLD".

Pour out Your Truth and Your Light and Your grace all over this place, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:" ~I John 4:1

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." ~I Thessalonians 5:21

"Let no one deceive you " ~Ephesians 5:6
Hello, Brinny, long time no see. I pray all is well and that you are blessed abundantly.
I am a member on another forum and actually became a moderator there so I rarely have time to stop in but we have the same prayer chain going for the forum as well.
Many attacks against the forum try to come in daily to create strife and division and push their false doctrine in the Christian Forum...unorthodox doctrines have a separate forum for them to post in as well as non-christian and other religions....
But the ones who join and claim to be Christian but immediately come against the forums statement of faith are the wolves in sheeps clothing.
I would like to share with you a prayer that I put together that will fit very well for this forum as well....is that ok?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, Brinny, long time no see. I pray all is well and that you are blessed abundantly.
I am a member on another forum and actually became a moderator there so I rarely have time to stop in but we have the same prayer chain going for the forum as well.
Many attacks against the forum try to come in daily to create strife and division and push their false doctrine in the Christian Forum...unorthodox doctrines have a separate forum for them to post in as well as non-christian and other religions....
But the ones who join and claim to be Christian but immediately come against the forums statement of faith are the wolves in sheeps clothing.
I would like to share with you a prayer that I put together that will fit very well for this forum as well....is that ok?
Yes, i just saw the prayer. Praying in agreement!

How are you, and which forum are you. mod on?

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, i just saw the prayer. Praying in agreement!

How are you, and which forum are you. mod on?
Christianity Board...and I am doing well thank you!❤

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for every member of Christian Forums! May the Lord bless the ones who are already saved, and use the rest of us as light to reach the lost, so they too can experience the joy of salvation and peace through the Lord. It is up to us to be the light to the world, in an ever-growing darkness, while the age of grace is still upon mankind. Father, give us time to do your Holy Work, that you would have us do, to reach every soul in your Lamb's book of life, with saving grace that only your Holy Spirit can provide, through your servants here ministering the Word to them now. In Jesus Holy name, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for every member of Christian Forums! May the Lord bless the ones who are already saved, and use the rest of us as light to reach the lost, so they too can experience the joy of salvation and peace through the Lord. It is up to us to be the light to the world, in an ever-growing darkness, while the age of grace is still upon mankind. Father, give us time to do your Holy Work, that you would have us do, to reach every soul in your Lamb's book of life, with saving grace that only your Holy Spirit can provide, through your servants here ministering the Word to them now. In Jesus Holy name, Amen.
Praying in agreement, amen.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0