GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My sister Lori is living on her own for the first time ever, and after a month people are begining to see what I meant about her not being able to do this.

I can't help cause I'm in GA, but my niece and her fiancee' need strength, and compassion right now, and my sister needs something along the lines of assisted living, but the more pressing matter right now as I'm typing this, is that between the police and my niece, they can get her to the hospital to get her stabilized, and get her a Dr to prescribe her meds and get them filled.
She's been without her lithium for almost 2 weeks, and her Zoloft for the last 5 days.

She was in Manic phase for this entire past week, and I tried to tell people what was happening, and that she was headed for a crash, if even one person would've listened to me, and helped her, this would all have been avoided.

Thanks for listening, and your prayers:hug: :prayer:

Restoredsoul

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
UK
✟24,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for my sister right now that you would ease her mind and fill her with your perfect peace. Let her cast her cares upon you regarding her sister.

I lift her sister up to you and i pray Lord that you would intervene, help those around her to get her the right medication and give the doctors and those around her wisdom.

I pray for her fiance that he is able to rest in your strength. Father. watch over them all and keep their minds fixed on you and safe from any attacks of the enemy.

In Jesus Holy Name i ask these things :amen:
Hugs
Rs xxx

Upvote 0

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Update, my sister is in a psych hospital, she had admitted herself to the hospital so she could get her meds, when she knew they were sending her to the psych unit she changes her mind, but my niece had also signed the papers without my sister's knowing it.
So there she stays, getting shots to knock her out and keep her zombied everytime she "acts out".

All because one state takes 30-90 days for medical transfers, and because another dumb sister of ours helped to get the abusive jerk up there so he could abuse her for another 4-5 days and help her to crack.

I spent yesterday in tears, and today with a lot of anger so far. Mixed communication and bits and pieces of conversations getting strewn together by my mother and her daughter in my sister's mind, have her thinking I don't love her, and she won't talk to me. And in the meantime all I want to do is see my sister, to hug her, to let her know how much I love her

Upvote 0

dmhforJesus

Living EVERYDAY for God !!!
Feb 7, 2008
North Augusta, SC
✟22,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Update, my sister is in a psych hospital, she had admitted herself to the hospital so she could get her meds, when she knew they were sending her to the psych unit she changes her mind, but my niece had also signed the papers without my sister's knowing it.
So there she stays, getting shots to knock her out and keep her zombied everytime she "acts out".

All because one state takes 30-90 days for medical transfers, and because another dumb sister of ours helped to get the abusive jerk up there so he could abuse her for another 4-5 days and help her to crack.

I spent yesterday in tears, and today with a lot of anger so far. Mixed communication and bits and pieces of conversations getting strewn together by my mother and her daughter in my sister's mind, have her thinking I don't love her, and she won't talk to me. And in the meantime all I want to do is see my sister, to hug her, to let her know how much I love her
Still praying for you and praying that God will envelope her in his almighty hug and that she will know his grace and mercy came from prayers through you so that she will feel your love and find comfort in it.

Upvote 0

Fascination

Mar 2, 2007
✟9,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
prayingforyou.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fascination

Mar 2, 2007
✟9,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear friend,
I have read your prayer request and will gladly pray for you.
I wanted to post to let you know your prayer request has been
seen by me and others and what matters to you matters to God.
Please be assured God does answer prayer.

Praying for your request,
YFascination Y

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.