✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
my cat Lucy is very sick and she is suffering. Please pray that the Lord takes her soon without anymore suffering. There is something wrong with her lungs. She can't breathe properly. She is wheezing and it takes her tremendous effort to breathe. It interferes with her ability to eat as well. It breaks my heart seeing her suffer. So please pray that the Lord takes her and she does not have to suffer anymore. There is always euthanasia option but it is so difficult to decide when it's the right time, it would be so much better if she just died natural death. As much as it pains me to lose her, I'd rather her go and not suffer and be happy in Heaven. Lucy is 17 years old so she had a relatively long life for a cat, but it's never enough is it? Thanks so much

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
my cat Lucy is very sick and she is suffering. Please pray that the Lord takes her soon without anymore suffering. There is something wrong with her lungs. She can't breathe properly. She is wheezing and it takes her tremendous effort to breathe. It interferes with her ability to eat as well. It breaks my heart seeing her suffer. So please pray that the Lord takes her and she does not have to suffer anymore. There is always euthanasia option but it is so difficult to decide when it's the right time, it would be so much better if she just died natural death. As much as it pains me to lose her, I'd rather her go and not suffer and be happy in Heaven. Lucy is 17 years old so she had a relatively long life for a cat, but it's never enough is it? Thanks so much
Thank you to everyone who prayed. The Lord answered our prayers. My dear, precious Lucy passed naturaly WITHOUT euthanasia. I am heartbroken, I miss her already. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. Please pray that the Lord accepts her soul, takes her into His loving arms, makes her happy and healthy until the day we meet again. Thanks

Upvote 0

Saber Truth Tiger

Freethinker
Site Supporter
May 7, 2016
North Carolina
✟100,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you to everyone who prayed. The Lord answered our prayers. My dear, precious Lucy passed naturaly WITHOUT euthanasia. I am heartbroken, I miss her already. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. Please pray that the Lord accepts her soul, takes her into His loving arms, makes her happy and healthy until the day we meet again. Thanks
I am glad your cat is at peace. I know how you feel. I have lost cats, just three years ago I lost my 18-year old cat and wasn't there to say goodbye. I was at the Hospital when she died. I loved that cat with all my heart. She was a tortoise and her name was Rusty because she looked like she was covered in rust. I got her as a kitten in 2003. When she was a kitten, she would come running to me if I called her (she was an indoor/outdoor cat). I feel your pain and am sorry you have to go through this. Grieve a while but get another cat that you can love as much as you loved her.

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am glad your cat is at peace. I know how you feel. I have lost cats, just three years ago I lost my 18-year old cat and wasn't there to say goodbye. I was at the Hospital when she died. I loved that cat with all my heart. She was a tortoise and her name was Rusty because she looked like she was covered in rust. I got her as a kitten in 2003. When she was a kitten, she would come running to me if I called her (she was an indoor/outdoor cat). I feel your pain and am sorry you have to go through this. Grieve a while but get another cat that you can love as much as you loved her.
Thank you and I am sorry for your loss. I believe our pets are all at Heaven, happy and healthy. People can deceive, lie, hurt. Pets are so innocent. One day we will be reunited with them.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Well, everybody has to make their own decision, and I pray the Lord will guide you to yours. But as for me, when I know, an animal is suffering, and that it’s not going to get any better, but only worse, I take that animal to the vet to be put to sleep.

I used to like to listen to near death experiences a lot. I’m sure some of them are very phony.
But not all. Quite a few people report seeing their beloved pets, while they were visiting heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I used to like to listen to your death experiences a lot. I’m sure some of them are very phony.
But not all. Quite a few people report seeing their beloved pets, while they were visiting heaven.
I think you are confusing me with someone else. I NEVER posted no death experiences.

Upvote 0