Pray for my country Puerto Rico (protection)

kranberrydude

'I do not want my image of God. I want God.'- CSL
Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:pray: I really need prayer for my country Puerto Rico. I have read various prophecies from different prophets of earthquake/tsunami/asteroid coming soon as judgement from God to my island because of sins of homosexuality,Witchcraft,Santeria,Idolatry, and churches/pastors that are sleeping not preaching the whole gospel.

I really thank your prayers, because from what i've read,the judgement to Puerto Rico is going to be catastrophic. :sigh:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
puerto-rico-flag.gif

Praying for Puerto Rico and her people and all who are within her borders...

Seaside Prayer in Puerto Rico - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hovi

Nov 20, 2014
Waterbury, CT
✟7,788.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heavenly father may you bless the country of Puerto Rico. May your powerful hand protect it from crimes, homosexuality, witchcraft, abuse, everything evil and sinful. I repend every single evil thing that is going on in the island of Puerto Rico at this very moment may you fill the country with love, joy, happiness, health and overall your holy spirit. In Mathew 18:20 you said for where two or three gather in my name there I will be. Bless all those people who are preaching your word and may your holy spirit touch many other souls to preach your word in Jesus name I know it will be done. AMEN

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
iu

:heart: Praying for Puerto Rico at this most devastating time when even communications are cut off and help that is sent to the people so in need and suffering, does not reach them because many are un-reachable due to problems with transportation. Oh God, help, as only You can, at this dire dire time, in jEsus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Agree
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:pray: I really need prayer for my country Puerto Rico. I have read various prophecies from different prophets of earthquake/tsunami/asteroid coming soon as judgement from God to my island because of sins of homosexuality,Witchcraft,Santeria,Idolatry, and churches/pastors that are sleeping not preaching the whole gospel.

I really thank your prayers, because from what i've read,the judgement to Puerto Rico is going to be catastrophic. :sigh:
Father, I pray for a great awakening for Puerto Rico, that the government, people, and the clergy will turn to You in repentance, seeking to please and follow You, and that You will spare them from the judgment that will come otherwise. To Your glory. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0