GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a great lesson with the Youth last night. It was only my second time doing the lesson and I felt that the first one ended up being a bit disjointed (my fault). This one went much better and I think they really got something out of it.

CAD drafting.
I do 2D and 3D Industrial plant design and layout.
:)

Awesome! Glad to hear that's going well.

Upvote 0

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Great positive things, guys! Not much going on here but I'm on day three of my current quit smoking attempt. I'm hoping that if I post stuff like that here and tell friends and that kind of stuff I'll be so worried about letting someone down that I won't relapse again.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟842,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When we went to bed, Mike and I clasped hands and prayed for our children and grandchildren. Alex the cat squeezed in between us, put his paws on top of our hands, and--well, you can't convince me he didn't pray too.

Upvote 0

TheProject

If it lives in water, I don't eat it...
Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Took three members of our Youth Group to see MercyMe in concert tonight. We had a great time driving to and from the concert and MercyMe were fantastic live. An all around great night. I think all of us had a really great time.

Bonus: None of the Youth had ever been to a concert before. They all agreed that it had been a successful first concert.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

makeitwork

Feb 23, 2012
✟15,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
since '09 my cousin won't talk to me or look at my face, don't know why, but i've been praying for her.
today i went to church and was asked to bring the gifts the alter, so when it came time to bring the gifts up, it was me and my cousin.
wow GOD works in mysterious ways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am at work today even though it's the Battle of the Flowers holiday (I don't think anyone even has that holiday outside of San Antonio, lol, so you all learned something new today :)) I chose to be 'skeleton crew' so I can use this day some other time. However, there is almost no-one in the entire institution, so, after I have taken care of my self-imposed projects, I am going to revise for my math exam for the remainder of the day. So .. that's a positive thing .. I guess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.